[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archer Dreamland: Gramercy, Halberd!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1494542742711.jpg (136KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494542742711.jpg
136KB, 1366x768px
Roughly twenty minutes until the new episode! Who's been keeping up, and what do you all think? Discussion is welcome, so I'll open with a question : would you watch a second season of Dreamland? I'd personally love to see a Red Scare plot with Jakov and Katya.
>>
Follow-up: If there was a Red Scare plot, the CIA agents could easily become genuine FBI agents. Would Slater be wearing a suit? Would he trade in his mononym for "Agent"? I've really enjoyed the retro season, and I'm in the mood for a wild ride.
>>
stream?
>>
"Dutch" time!
>>
So what are we doing, are we just jumping right into this or...?
>>
Trexler is pretty fun. I forgot how much I missed the character.
>>
>>92471750
Man, you don't waste any time, do you?
>>
>>92471756
Yes it is, Other Dutch!
>>
>>92471429
Can't watch it now because no Fxx but I'm excited to find out what happens next.

But a question for now When they realize Dutch is a cyborg will they assume he is all metal or will someone just shoot him in the face
>>
Not Fat Mike!
>>
>>92471974
As seen in the promo, he's pretty good at blocking with his wrists.
>>
Consarnit.

I missed the first half of the episode because I muted the TV.
>>
>>92472152
Other Dutch can block bullets but Cecil cannot.
>>
>>92472192
Also, halberds are fun.
>>
>>92472192
Oh shit he's dead now?
>>
>>92472237
Nope, just caught a case of the old Brett bullet magnetism
>>
I love that the over references are setting-appropriate.
>>
>>92472224
That is a pretty nice halberd
>>
I fucking knew it!
>>
>I mean, fucking halberds!
Someone at Teletoon forgot to censor that. Didn't get through the closed captioning though.
>>
Do archer episodes warrant mega links, or just the usual approach.
>>
>>92472575
I always like slip ups like that. Who likes noir with censored swears, anyway?
>>
>>92472607
Sometimes they get megas. Last week's did, I think.
>>
>>92472281
He died doing what he loved
>>
>>92472693
Getting shot?
>>
>>92472717
Beat me to it
>>
>>92472237
Thank God no. He's much more entertaining as a creepy sisterbanger than as a boring philanthropist
>>
someone post mega please and thank you
>>
>>92472486
Was it really that surprising? Honestly, I'll be more surprised if other Dutch is dead.
>>
>>92473209
I know it was telegraphed in Berenice but I'll take it as a win regardless
>>
>>92473209
I think the last one might have crushed his head. That's the impression I got, anyway. Tying into the OP, if they did a second season we could see full cyborg Dutch.
>>
>>92472996
No luck friend. I'm having a hell of a time finding it.
>>
>>92471949
Shame about that murder tableau, though.
>>
>>92472575
>Someone at Teletoon forgot to censor that.

Do they need to after 10PM?

I mean, hell, the CBC dropped a few 'fucks' in Bellevue, and that was on at 9 (and on the CB goddamn C)
>>
Is it just me or are these episodes getting shorter and shorter? I don't think this one broke twenty minutes.
>>
>>92474241
The last three have clocked in at 19 minutes and change. Part of it is that there's been a lot happening every episode, I think.
>>
>>92471429
I kind of liked the idea that he confronts Mother, gets knocked out at the end, and the next season is a World War II flashback with another retooling of the characters. He could spend 6 or so episodes providing context for his hallucinations and the last two confronting Mother, and then wake up from the coma at the end and deal with aftermath in season 10.
>>
>>92475034
I'd watch it. French nun Charlotte did things for me in the second episode.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.