[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Kiva Andru. Say something mean about her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kiva.png (267KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kiva.png
267KB, 640x480px
This is Kiva Andru. Say something mean about her.
>>
My first waifu also Megas XLR was okay at best and kinda sucked most of the time
>>
>>92471361
she's a little crosseyed
>>
>>92471361
she can't even hold on the mech she actually was involved in creating and piloting.
>>
>>92471401
Wrong.

But Kiva was by far the best part of the show. That or the buttons joke.
>>
>>92471361
I don't like your blue lips. makes her look like an emo
>>
>>92471361
Two shlubby idiots made better pilots that a fully trained soldier.
>>
>>92471518
only coop is (arguably) a better pilot and he had the benefit of superior tech when they fought
>>
File: Kiva01.jpg (22KB, 710x457px) Image search: [Google]
Kiva01.jpg
22KB, 710x457px
Good foot game
>>
>>92471361
Were did she live in the series, i mean she has no home, Jaime was no an option and Coop lived with his mom?
>>
>>92471915
I think she lived with Coop's mom as well.
>>
File: green_arrow_chili.png (449KB, 679x698px) Image search: [Google]
green_arrow_chili.png
449KB, 679x698px
>>92471518
Women drivers am i rite? BAZOOPERS
>>
sigh... i wish their was more episodes and that this chick was real.
>>
>>92472086
This post would make a good 4chan banner
>>
>>92471989
Well, i find weird that no one ever addresed a woman coming out no where that started living with them
>>
>>92472404
if a hot redhead started living with me out of nowhere my parents wouldn't complain
>>
>>92472404
>>92472490
>if a hot redhead started living with me out of nowhere my parents wouldn't complain
It's probably this, tell me anon if your parents found that your neet, obesse ass just brougth home a cute girl, wouldn't them be happy?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.