[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you have done in this situation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 15

File: man-of-steel-zod.jpg (33KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-steel-zod.jpg
33KB, 600x300px
What would you have done in this situation?
>>
Since I'm not Superman I'd have been one of the innocent bystanders. That said, I'd hope that mother fucker killed the dude destroying everything as soon as possible.
>>
>>92468787
Started watching a better movie.
>>
Exactly the same.
There are other ways to solve the direct threat to the family (flying upwards) but no other known solutions to Zod himself and throwing the headlock advantage away would be negligent the moment he is free he is a threat to thousands if not millions.
>>
>>92468787
Probably kill the guy whose life goal had become fucking you/your planet over
>>
>>92468787
Taken Zod to a different place for a duel. Don't fight in a populated area with people to kill.
>>
>>92468787
Lock Zod in his cuckshed.
>>
>>92468913
Thats saving the people but not the problem of Zod himself. He basically told you he was never gonna stop and will kill everyone. So how would you solve the problem of Zod.
>>
>>92468787
Covered his eyes with my hand
>>
File: 10687814.jpg (30KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
10687814.jpg
30KB, 419x249px
>>92468856
XD /bread :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>92468787
Rear Naked Choke, put out Zod

'Supes a shit
>>
>>92468787
snapped his neck, cried, flown off and banged a redhead on a pile of corpses

it's a movie, anon, the situation never changes no matter how many times you replay it
>>
>>92468787
Slammed hi face-down in the dirt.
>>
>>92468787
Knock Zod out, go to the Kryptonian ship where I got my cape, get some AI to engineer me a red sunlight prison.
>>
Me? I'd serve crab legs.
>>
>>92468787
Have killed Zod about 20 minutes earlier.
>>
>>92468787
call an actual superhero
>>
>>92468787
Fly?

Jump?

Seriously why was he unable to move his head away? He was literally on top of him.
>>
>>92468787
whisper gently in his ear:KOKSAL BABA
>>
Why couldnt Superman just pluck his fucking eyes out? Assuming that they are equally strong, then a fight between them is just like a fight between two normal men who can fly. So....stab your fingers into the eyesockets. BOOM problem solved
>>
>>92469070
Or at least stick my fingers into his eyes binding him
>>
>>92468787
Point him at a mirror.
>>
>>92469057
If I really have to kill him, then fine.
>>
obviously i would maintain my moral superiority and let him slaughter those filthy humans rather than get my hands dirty
>>
>>92468787
>knock him out via choking
>stop him turning his head
>FUCKING FLY
>>
>>92468787

fucked zod. he isn't doing shit with my super dick in his butt.
>>
>>92470210
snyderman can only do heat vision and float awkwardly
>>
>>92468787
Killed him forty-five minutes earlier.
>>
eat the eyes
>>
>>92468787
Gouge out his eyes.
>>
>>92468787
>Fly
>German Suplex
>Belly to Back Suplex
>Tiger Suplex
>Dragon Suplex
>Reverse Frankensteiner
>Chokeslam
>Side Effect
>Cobra Clutch
>Lying Sleeper Hold
>Dragon Sleeper
>Reverse DDT
>Neckbreaker irony
>Rolling Elbow to the back of Zod's head
>>
>>92470394
WWF fan?
>>
Rape
>>
>>92468787
Snapped his neck.
>>
The problem isn't that superman killed zod in this situation, its that the writing didn't establish his aversion to killing and gentle nature, which would have made the scene more impactful.

Instead they just have him kill in his first outing then scream like a retard.
>>
Bent Zod over and make him kneel before my Rod.

The penetration alone would have made him stop firing the lasers towards the family.
>>
>>92468913
So, like what he tried to do a few times during the fight, before Zod took the fight right back to Metropolis? Zod wasn't going to be happy just fighting Superman, he wanted to kill everyone and he wanted to cause as much damage as possible. Superman kept trying to bring the fight somewhere else.

yes, it was shitty and contrived, but it was written in such a way that kill him was the only option he had.
>>
>>92468787
Phantom Zone.
>>
>>92470725
already gone at that point (took the kryptonian ship with it).
>>
>>92468787

I suppose I would have died. That Superman's a real killer.
>>
To the people saying "IDIOT SNYDER WHY DOESN'T HE JUST FLY OR COVER HIS EYES"
Do you not see how temporary that is? Zod literally dedicated his life at that point to killing people. You pluck his eyes out, he just rampages blind. You fly up. Then what? That's it? Problem solved forever?
>>
>>92470818
Again, there's a kryptonian ship that accepts voice commands and can do fucking anything; Lex used it. Just leave Zod unconscious, get to the ship, ask it to analise Zod for weaknesses and build a Krypton-like atmosphere like the one from the middle of MoS. Trap Zod in a room for life.
>>
Kiss him on the cheek.
>>
File: magneto prison.jpg (33KB, 898x356px) Image search: [Google]
magneto prison.jpg
33KB, 898x356px
>>92470862
Yeah that'll work.
>>
>>92468787
Since I appear to have the strength to snap a superpowered Kryptonian neck I'd gauge his eyes out, cripple the shit out of him and take him back to the Fortress. Figure out how to generate a kryptonian atmosphere and keep him there until I can have him imprisoned as before. Except you know, more competently instead of giving a prison ship absolutely no security measures against the inmates taking over and the resources to build a planet destroying weapon.
>>
>>92470912
>Leave fan-liked villain alive so you can bring him back in a sequel and have more awesome superpowered fights
Yeah, what a terrible idea.
>>
>>92470912
>Comparing Magneto to fucking useless Zod
The only thing that made him threatening are his superpowers. Without them he lost a fistfight to a fucking scientist. Zod can't escape for shit and no one in the world will help him.
>>
>>92470940
Zod isn't very interesting beyond his origins and first meeting Superman. I wouldn't want another Superman vs. Zod, movie lol.
>>
>>92470982
>no one in the world will help him.
Really? No one? In the entire world? How about other worlds? This shit happens in comics all the time.
>Two-Face is in jail! He's powerless and can't break out, and who would help him anyways?
>>
File: gee thanks.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gee thanks.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>92469641
>>
>>92470095
>Seriously why was he unable to move his head away? He was literally on top of him.
cut the building around them killing the bystanders
>>
>>92468787
Sided with Nolan and told Goyer to rewrite he story and resolve it by sending Zod back to the Phantom Zone.
>>
Cover his eyes with my super hands.
>>
>>92471000
Zod only ever got help from the other Kryptonians sent to the Phantom Zone. If the cocksucker can't be sent there then there's nobody in the galaxy willing to save him.
>>
>>92471000
You know what happens in comics all the time? Villains getting stopped from murdering a lot of people. If you can use comic book rules to justify killing Zod, I can use them to justify keeping him contained.
>>
>>92470181
....... does it work like that?
>>
>>92471000
>This shit happens in comics all the time.
You know what also happens all the time in comics?

Superman not killing villains.
>>
>>92468787
Not destroy the spaceship that is the only chance for your planet to live again in the first place, completely preventing Zod going bonkers

Just tell Zod to fuck off and find another planet, Jesus.
>>
>>92468787
If you are strong enough to break someones neck when they know its coming and are fighting against it you are strong enough to hold or turn their head without breaking their neck.

If you want to be grimdark about it, laser lobotomy off of a piece of broken window.

If you dont, choke him out then red-sun-energy prison in the Phantom Zone with a one-way portal to send the prisoner food , supplies and and entertainment.
>>
>>92469666
Bingo. Bad guy knocked out and put in jail is what supes would do.
>>
>>92468787
poked his eyes out
how is this complicated
>>
>>92468787
I probably would've killed him sooner.

But I'm not Superman.
>>
File: 71lKNGsk2uL._SL1500_.jpg (154KB, 1500x1017px) Image search: [Google]
71lKNGsk2uL._SL1500_.jpg
154KB, 1500x1017px
Not burning his brain with your own heat vision.
>>
>>92470984
How about suicide squad vs Zod.

Or suicide squad including a petulant barely controllable zod with a kryptonite bomb in his head.

Legion of Doom including Zod.

Zod creates superboy as part of a Kryptonian repopulation effort.

After repeat escapes and attacks even after phantom zone exile use Zod as the centerpiece of a movie solely about Supermans reluctance to kill and ideas about dealing with crime, especially supercrime/crimes against humanity level.

Or Zod slowly coming round to see the "benifit" of at least not destroying human culutre and becoming a krypton rebuilding cult leader anti hero who wants to bring krypton back without destroying earth.

Hell why not "Zod goes legit but is still earth destroyingly evil" and sets out on a legal campaign to enact global warming and similar worldwide ecological disasters (casting them as fake and not real or actually a good thing ) as part of an evil legal teraforming project. Corporate Zod setting out to destroy the earth, offering good positions to those helping him bring about "New Krypton". President Zod.
>>
I would have used an asspull like ice breath or some other kind of problem solving ability

because i'm superman

that's what superman does
>>
>>92468787
Fly upwards
>>
Fly around the earth until I go back in time. Grab my baby ship and throw it at Zod's ship, and send them to the phantom zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSNLmb0Ndw

Because I'm Ba- Superman.
>>
>>92472004
Zod gets lobotomized and becomes DCEU Bizarro.
>>
>>92472089
I feel bad for laughing, because I started imagining like an I Am Sam kind of Zod who's trying to do what Superman does but is too brain damaged and volatile from the trauma to ever get it right, he eventually has to be put down.
>>
>>92468787
kill him except do it way earlier
>>
File: JniCh.png (380KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JniCh.png
380KB, 1024x768px
>>92471135
It's how he shaves, but I assume that's his heat vision set to Ultra Low
>>
>>92468787
Probably cry like a baby that I just murdered a poor innocent genocidal maniac.
Then make out with my girlfriend in the rubble.
>>
>>92468787
Not gotten into it in the first place because I'm not an all-powerful mopey bitch raised by libertardians
>>
The thing I hate about this and the Wonder Woman/Maxwell Lord thing are that they're just so contrived. They're specifically written to be without any alternative options.

It acts like it's some hard choice that tests the morality of the hero, but it's not, because it's written in a way so that there IS no choice. Even fucking Buddha would have to kill them in these scenarios.

The entertaining thing about superheroes is putting them in impossible situations and seeing how they manage to solve them.

Say what you will about Superman killing Zod in the comics, but at least there Superman made a conscious decision to kill him. His hand wasn't forced and he wasn't backed into a corner, he made a logical decision that the only way to be safe was to kill them while he had the chance. It's actually a logical quandary and not just "either kill this guy right now or thousands are guaranteed to die no matter what".
>>
1. Start jerking him off
2. if 1 fails proceed to fist asshole
3. if 1 & 2 fail Hold his hands in a loving manner to show him you care.
>>
File: Wonder Woman.jpg (32KB, 261x709px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman.jpg
32KB, 261x709px
>>92472478
>The thing I hate about this and the Wonder Woman/Maxwell Lord thing are that they're just so contrived. They're specifically written to be without any alternative options.

Alternative options? HE'S GOT A NECK HE'S A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER.

What more do you pinkos need?
>>
>spit in his ears
>shove my fingers up his nose
>maybe grab his crotch
I doubt he'd be able to concentrate on his stupid eyebeams when I'm twisting his nipples
>>
File: director's cut.png (246KB, 255x677px) Image search: [Google]
director's cut.png
246KB, 255x677px
>>92473411
>finger up the butthole
>milk that sucker dry
>reacharound just to make sure he knows you'll rip it right off if he struggles
>>
>>92468787
Realized that I'd stayed up way too late and accidentally written myself into a corner. Delete the fight scene I'd written so far, go take a power nap of at least 4 hours, wake up, get a bite to eat, then come back to the script and re-write the Krpytonian fight.
>>
>>92470394
continuing
>Torture Rack
>Full Nelson Facebuster
>Blue Thunder Bomb
>Rainmaker
>One Winged Angel
>Flatliner
>Lowblow
>Wet Willy
>Noogie
>Wedgie
>>
Snap his neck.
>>
>>92472212
I've never understood this. it's heat vision, not a laser. How does it do that? Heat vision should just melt the mirror.
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
File: IMG_6092.png (89KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6092.png
89KB, 320x320px
>>92468787
Let him go so he can come back stronger and I can have a real challenge.
>>
>>92474257
the heat is being transferred as radiation, so regardless of whether it's a laser in the technical sense, in order to transfer that much heat, it must be something which could be reflected by a suitable surface

however even if it were a megawatt laser rather than a megawatt "heat beam", it would still melt the mirror

if it were a glass mirror, the reflective coating on the reverse would burn/melt and the glass would be relatively intact; but since it's an unfogged bathroom mirror it's likely plastic, so the whole thing would melt
>>
>>92472478
More or less my thoughts on these sort of things, it's not that a kill or be killed/kill or others die scenario can't be done well or shouldn't be done in superhero shit or anything like that.
My distaste is from how often they're done by a particular kind of writer, the sort who are exhibitionists interested less in the point of the act and more in the reaction.
When you can see the writer's precum glistening with every second that ticks by from them thrusting this "hard decision" in your face it just feels like compensation for a lack of a compelling story of its own.
This sort of thing is like how rape or drugs are often used in fiction too.
>>
Superman, you need to rape Zod!
>>
File: 1490862131392.jpg (97KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
1490862131392.jpg
97KB, 523x521px
>>92468787
German Suplex
>>
>Just fly

Yeah, it's not like Zod has the ability to fly in the opposite direction supes is pulling him, thus rendering it a stalemate again.
>>
>>92468913

That was always the problem. Hell, punching him into orbit just meant Zod grabbed a satellite and brought it back down with him. Clark tries to fly around buildings, Zod just barrels through them.

Even theoretically getting him into another area doesn't stop Zod himself. He wasn't going to stop until either every human was dead, or Clark was dead.

Worse, Clark basically is literally in his first day on the job, so he doesn't have the benefit of experience like his comic counterpart does.
>>
>>92468787
Masturbate him.
>>
>>92469666
He just destroyed it like 10 mins before.
>>
>>92468787
Using my superior skill with my superpowers due to my training with the Legion of Super-Heroes, I knock him out. Then I ask the military to take us to a secure underground location where I can restrain him until both of us run out of yellow sun energy. I then tell them to keep him in a cell and prevent him from regaining his powers.
>>
>>92468913
>go to another location
>yeah sure I'll fight just let me kill all humans first
>WAIT NO!
>>
>>92468787
Pull him backwards so he is pointing upward and choke him out.

>>92469057
Imprison him in a mine shaft or the moon with a kryptonian atmosphere.
>>
File: 1464414129726.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464414129726.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>92468787
>>
>>92471155
>Superman not killing villains.
He killed Zod multiple times
>Just knock him out

Then what? No prison can hold him and he will get stronger with more sun.
>>
>>92476274
SHUT UP!
*snaps you're neck*
>>
>>92468787
Gouge out his eyes.
Can't shoot eye beams without eyes.
>>
>>92476710

Beams Destroy the ceiling more. falling debris kills more people while your busy with him.

good job.
>>
>>92469666
Brilliant!

HOW?!
>>
>>92476710
>Imprison him in a mine shaft or the moon with a kryptonian atmosphere.
Fucking where is any of this in this universe?
>>
>>92468787
I would whisper to his ear that if he wants to terraform a Planet he can go to mars
>>
>>92468787
Orgasm him by jammin ma thumb in his anus
>>
>>92477750
>Brilliant!
>HOW?!
By revealing myself as Superman a decade earlier, causing the government to research ways to imprison me earlier, thus having a prison ready just as Zod appeared.
>>
>>92468787
snap his neck in a manner that renders him a vegetable instead of dead
>>
>>92468787
Poke his eyes out. Hold onto him and fly away. Cover his eyes with my invincible hand while the people got away. Punch him in the jaw/throat so he reflexively blinks. Choke him out until he fainted. Use my heat ray vision to redirect his. A fucking million other things besides do the one thing Superman should never do.
>>
>>92478438
>>92468787
blow ice breath at eye beams to counter, then choke him out when he passes out take him to space or something where i can detain him.
>>
Use freezing breath down his ass crack while grabbing his balls. He would yelp like a kicked dog and stop out of shock and disgust.
>>
>>92468787
>giving him a super massage
>zod feels relax and calm
>tell him politely to terraforming other planet
>zod agree and apologize for the trouble he cause
>>
>>92468787
I would have gone after the ship in Metropolis instead of wasting time fighting the one in the ocean, because the terraforming process needed both to work.

That way, I would have been able to shove Zod into the fucking Phantom Zone with the rest of them.
>>
>>92478438
Problem: once Zod wakes back up from his nonlethal subduing, he goes right back to killing all humans.

One way or another, Zod has to die OR the script of the movie changed to put him back in the Phantom Zone. But in the scenario given, the only way that fight was going to end was when Zod was dead on the floor.
>>
>>92468787
Wet Willy and poke his eyes.
>>
Not sure, but I'd have figured it out in a snap if I was there.
>>
Give him the people's elbow.
>>
>>92468787
>Superman:STOP
>Zod: Never
>Twistit.jpg
>Fly opposite of Earth's orbit reversing time
>Don't job to Kyrptonian cannon and capture Zod while he was impaired by super senses
>Take Zod to space dad
>"How can I hold this madman"
>"This ship can emulate light from a red sun deus ex machina"
>Turn baby rocket into phantom zone cruise missile again and bait the /K/yrptonians with the codex and Zod's release provide they leave Earth.
>Regardless of answer send their asses to shadowrealm as soon as they take in the Phantom drive.
>Kiss Lois
>Smile for camera in space.
>>
>>92479532
>t. HISHE
>>
>>92468787
Cover his eyes and tell the dumbass civis to run, then fly into space and fight
>>
>>92468787
Choke him. Kryptonian's need air in this universe right?
>>
>>92471135
>>92474257
>>92472212
Heatvision in the movie is obviously not the same as in the series. In the movie it's some kind of explosive blast of heat and fury, not an accurate laser beam.
>>
>>92468787

You know, is there anything Superman could have realistically done? I mean, as has been pointed out before, Zod isn't Black Adam.

He's Kid Miracleman. We all know what Johnny Bates did to London i.e. massacre thousands while Miracleman struggled to defeat him.

Zod was equally as good as Superman in fighting, and he was rapidly getting better. It takes him like five minutes to master every power Clark has, and he's naturally a better fighter than Superman - he's a warrior, while Supes is an all-rounder.

Like, if Supes didn't kill him, what was he supposed to do? Fly him away and keep fighting? Remember how they turned half the city to ash in a simple punch-up?
>>
>>92468787
Have a dance off :D
>>
>>92480494

Do you really have to question what Superman would do? He's Superman.
>>
>>92468913

How are you going to do that? Superman wasn't in control of the fight. He got punched up into space, and then Zod kept up with him every step of the way.
>>
>>92469666
You have never been in a fight right? More important code. Is getting strong and stronger every second
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>92468787
What must be done.
>>
>>92479532
>go back in time
>create another alternate universe and abandon your previous one
Nice job!
>>
>>92468787
Follow Pa's advice and let them die.
>>
I would have patiently recommended that Zod try terraforming Mars instead

since for some reason, spaceships can travel the unimaginable distances between stars, I would have recommended to help him find an even better planet that's suited for kryptonians

I also would have realized that kryptonians were stronger than humans, and there was absolutely no reason to continue assisting the irrelevant human species
>>
>>92481292
Never understood this

>Device that alters gravity massively
>Possibly with atmosphere altering properties
>Picks the inhabited rock full of soldiers, bombs
>Not the one with water ice, slightly lesser amounts of sun so your babies can live less like supermen and more like natural kryptonians
>>
>>92481292
>>92481360

But Zod didn't want to terraform earth because of its suitability, he wanted to do it to fuck with superman
>>
>>92481370
He deserved to lose

Superman was the key to him re-creating the kryptonian race. I'm not remembering the movie completely, but why didnt zod just ask him for some samples, or where his ship was. Or why he didnt want to just fuck Pharra's muscled body until neither of them could move.
>>
>>92470243
Best answer. Gently buttfuck Zod until he abandons his evil ambitions.
>>
>>92481360
It's said in the movie, why do you guys need so much handholding?
>>
>>92468787
Put my hand in front of his eyes.
>>
>>92481457
Zod has the kind of autism found in Doom Guy and Goblin Slayer, but directed at Superman instead of demons and goblins.
>>
>>92481538
They're retarded and most likely from /tv/ which is why they're unable to think. As opposed to comic book readers who have to think on a constant basis to understand all the crazy situations. Movies have gotten really bad lately which is why when a good one pops up people get confused.
>>
>>92468787
Go back in time and kill his mother.
>>
>>92468787
I would have probably killed him earlier. my planet, my rules.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.