[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beast Boy is just comic rel-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tts509.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tts509.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>literally saves the entire world
BB haters BTFO
>>
File: 1491432486641.jpg (178KB, 2048x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1491432486641.jpg
178KB, 2048x1130px
>>92466327
>BB is now gay for Kevin Smith
>>
>>92466327
>implying the Justice League wouldn't have stopped them
>>
>>92466389
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SupermanStaysOutOfGotham
>>
>>92466327
>not remembering that Robin was the the ONLY original Titan to get captured and frozen by The Brain
>not remembering how Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire all busted in with their own ragtag teams as soon as the final battle started
>not realizing each one of them had a stealthy plan that they were forced to abandon because 2 IQ, "HI I TURN INTO AMINALS!" Beast Boy decided to just dick charge through the front door because he didn't give his man Jericho sufficient intel

Beast Boy is fine but Beast Boy apologists are almost as bad as Terrafags.
>>
>>92466484
>not remembering how Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire all busted in with their own ragtag teams as soon as the final battle started
You mean the ragtag teams that wouldn't have stood a chance of getting in without the massive distraction?
>because he didn't give his man Jericho sufficient intel
What are you talking about?
>>
>>92466327
>Comic Beast Boy>TT Beast boy
Is that simple, i blame TT cartoon for make everyone thing BB is awake or just a comic relief, he's one of the most powerful titan, he almost solo Deathstroke, but have to be stoppoed by the other
>>
>>92467122
>awake
???
>>
>>92467147
Sorry weak
>>
>>92467167
Also what does this mean?
>but have to be stoppoed by the other
>>
>>92466557
You mean the teams that were already set to pounce on the main lair before Beast Boy bumbled in?

BB's original plan was for them to Wookie inside using Jericho-possessing-Cinderblock. Beast Boy forgot to tell Jericho that 'Block doesn't talk. Jericho yappin it up gave them away, hence dicks out charge into the main lair, a fight they WOULD have lost if not for the other Titans.

Beast Boy and his team were contributory to the victory, but Beast Boy didn't save shit on his own.
>>
>>92467188
Fuck, i hate to post from my phone is always get mess up, i mean to say that the time he almost killed Deathstroke for cucking him the other titans stopped him and making realize that he was a moralfag and a jobber
>>
>>92467122
The Trouble in Tokyo movie really did screw over Beast Boy's character.
>>
>>92467266
>Beast Boy forgot to tell Jericho that 'Block doesn't talk.
You're assuming he knew that. Watching the show, I certainly didn't, as it was never stated.
>hence dicks out charge into the main lair
But the frozen Titans were IN the main lair. There was no way around that anyways, they would have had to fight no matter what.
>>92467394
How? He barely HAD any character to screw over in that movie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.