[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Widow and Miles Morales are going to kill the good Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Black Widow and Miles Morales are going to kill the good Guy Captain America. The CWII event is going to happen in Issue 8 of Secret Empire, and the event goes 2 issues beyond this point.
>>
>>92466226
my theory was HydraCap dies but Cosmic-Cube-powered Madame Hydra takes over and is the "real" villain
>>
>>92466226
isn't there a robot steve as well?
>>
>>92466288
Nuke is a cyborg, if that's what you're referring to.
>>
>>92466226
So what do you think, /co/, who is Good Guy Steve, and how do you explain his apperance?
>>
>>92466226
Its just a cover retard.

Good guy steve wears his classic costume and replaces dead Steve. In a post everyone fears and hates cap world.
>>
>>92466226
Innocent black kid saves the day by killing evil white government man
SUBTLE MARVEL
>>
>>92466816
Why would Spencer hype up so many bad ends to this event then suddenly give a very clear ending? If anything, this will be used to show "Killing is wrong" when Widow and Miles kill the wrong Cap and make things worse.
>>
>>92466226
>Black Widow and Miles Morales are going to kill the good Guy Captain America

Won't happen but that would be hilarious if it happened.

That said Bendis would never let another writer taint Miles like that, which is why I'm sure he won't have him be HydraCap's killer.
>>
>>92466226
I hope HydraCap gets his face fucked up and becomes New Redskull or Baron Zemo type recurring villan.
>>
>>92466226
So, a black guy and a Russian spy kill America's greatest hero?
>>
>>92467059
Marvel isn't going to kill off Good cap like that.

Marvels old man loganing the entire universe.
>>
>>92466567
Cap that got shot at the end of Civil War 1. I mean, they can't just make the true paragon of good that he was turn out to be a villain all along, right?
>>
>>92466226
something I don't understand
if there is a 'good' and 'bad' Steve, why try to show 'bad' Steve in a good light (eg. like how he couldn't bring himself to order the bombing)?
I feel like this is going to end in some major convoluted bullshit way
>>
>>92468009
Because moral relativity. It's something us liberals know but not retarded sjws.
>>
>>92468009
Because it's obvious this story has gone through changes.
>>
>>92468706
>it's obvious this story has gone through changes.

this has transcended retconning to straight up backpedaling
>>
>>92466440
>Nuke is a cyborg
Since when?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.