/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1495005127443.jpg (102KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495005127443.jpg
102KB, 1366x768px
Why was this bad?
>>
>>92464076
It had the same style as modern Spongebob with none of the original's appeal
>>
>>92464076
>No humor other than grossout humor
>Everyone is unlikable
>CGI trying to emulate 2D but looking weird and uncanny

Also is the one on the right supposed to be cosplaying Ultralord from Jimmy Neutron? I thought there was a weird resemblance but never watched the show enough to find out.
>>
3d with bad design
>>
>>92464076
it's Y7 rick and morty
>>
File: Rage.jpg (19KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
19KB, 380x380px
>tfw those fuckers made that one guy delete his save files

they deserve no mercy
>>
>>92464076

Most of current cartoon writers are lazy Family Guy tier hacks, the influx of "Two retarded friends that annoy people" is being done to death.

Like Kappa Mikey, Bread Winners, Peanut and Pickle, they don't do shit with the concept, is just randumb shit that happens because "LoL! They dumb!", is not even real jokes. The show is about two comic book fans, but in most of the episodes this is irrelevant, they don't do nothing related about how they dress or what they like.

None of the characters has a real personality.
>>
>>92464076
It had a pretty great art style, but was ruined with way too much random and gross out humor.
>>
The creator of this is working on a show about kids fighting vidya villains
>>
>>92464076
"Dank 70s-90s references lol ; D". For the kids. Basically it was written by people self wanking over pop culture of THEIR childhoods.
>>
Because the art is fucking ugly as shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.