/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just want to remind everyone that this is a thing that happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

i just want to remind everyone that this is a thing that happened
>>
>Dude like what if there's a new mutant and he's the strongest mutant EVER
>Shit now I can't think of a good way to write his defeat cause we made him too strong
>Uh
>TIME TRAVEL
>>
>>92456918
>how to turn things worst for someone uncontrollable and dangerous
>Have SHIELD attack
>>
>>92457776
Has SHIELD interfering in a issue ever helped?
Like at all?
>>
>>92456918
How long was this fucking arc? Almost a year... started as part of fucking Original Sin, and the Bendis kept dragging it on, and on, and on... Wolverine appeared in the first few issues, by the end he wasn't there anymore because he had died in his own titles...

Bendis whole X-Men is nothing but a long, drawn-out wet fart of a story
>>
>>92458005
Yes but mostly in their own books.
>>
>>92456918

This arc went on forever too... Wolverine appeared in the first few issues, he had time to die before seeing the arc end.
>>
>>92458087
Bendis didn't figure out that X-Men is a family drama more in the lines of a sitcom/romance with some super-fights thrown in for flavor so his whole run just fell on its fucking face.
>>
>>92456872
It's like a raging boner that starts rock hard and about mid way though goes floppy and at the end just limply squirts disappointment and regret for ever reading it all over your chest.

> I'm going to write a X-Men story about an X-Man who is the strongest there ever was.
> I sure do enjoy writing characters that have no limits and are the best there ever was.
> My OC is the unintentional antagonist this time?
> Shit. I better drag this out.
> Fuck man. How do I finish?
> Tine travel! That's not an overdone cliche by this point!
> I'm a writing God!
> Its the end? What's a good ending hook?
> Xavier was evil and a hypocrite the whole time!
> Man I'm good!
>>
>>92458210
Remember Bendis was the same person who wrote HoM. He just doesn't understand the franchise and anytime he is involved, he just screws up.
>>
>>92456918
>>Dude like what if there's a new mutant and he's the strongest mutant EVER
>>Shit now I can't think of a good way to write his defeat cause we made him too strong
I haven't read any of this story. Was that really the only way to beat him or was it just Bendis being Bendis?
>>
>>92458308
He mind incinerated everyone who got close to him. Bendis wrote himself into a corner.
>>
>>92458308

If he got stressed he would just disintegrate everything for miles around. He could also warp reality, reconstitute himself if he died, and was able to kill an omega level telepath with no effort after they tried to read his mind.
>>
>>92458396
This makes me want a universe where only Bendis makes characters. Can you imagine?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.