[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which side /co/? CHOOSE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Which side /co/?
CHOOSE!
>>
File: King Superman Decrees it.gif (629KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
King Superman Decrees it.gif
629KB, 500x600px
It's a shame Superman got triggered to the point of no return. Oh well. WE MULTIVERSE WAR NOW
>>
>>92448843
Superman because he has Black Adam and thankfully doesn't have Supergirl
>>
>>92448843
Superman because I've always wanted to be a jackbooted goon.
>>
Do the games just not have any communications with the comic books at all? I mean, the books have done well enough to lay down a framework for the story of the game without fucking up on which characters are alive and which ones aren't. But the sequel just forgets that Zsasz was hired by the regime to kill Alfred.
>>
>>92448843
Superman. His logic made more sense than Batman. I chose Superman for three reasons:

1. Tired of Batwanking.
2. I agreed with Superman.
3. I thought the writers of the game would have a "Civil War" type scenario, where the logic from both characters made sense, and would leave it to the players to debate amongst themselves.

Obviously that wasn't what happened, because they must've decided "Hurr Batman good, Superman bad" and made Superman completely loose his fucking mind in the ending, and do some of the most evil fucked up shit. So now instead we have two endings where one is clearly good and the other bad, and it's obvious which one will be canon.
>>
>>92449145
Apparently, this game was in development since year 3 of the comic.
Saying Starfire died in the Metropolis bombing and then offering her as DLC however... (yes, technically not canon, but the fact that the comic has something resembling an out makes it still look bad)
>>
>>92449214
Didn't the comics have an annual where Starfire and the rest of the Titans were exiled into the Phantom Zone?
>>
Years 3-5 were crap. I could give a shit if the creators of the game stopped paying attention after Year 2.
>>
>>92449271
Yes. Superman puts the Titans in the Phantom Zone after he critically injures Conner.
In the first chapter of Injustice 2,Cyborg names her as one of the Titans that died in the Metropolis nuke along with Beast Boy (Kid Flash was the only other titan in the comic to die to the nuke).
>>
>>92448843
Bats. At least I don't have to worry about him killing me or turning me into a lobotomized slave if he doesn't like me.
>>
>>92449334
I know Cyborg makes mention of that shit, what I was trying to get to was trying to figure out which year did the titans get zoned, as I don't think it could have happened in year 4.
>>
>>92449145
That's how it works with NRS unfortunately. MKX was the same way, ostensibly a prequel to the game story.

Plot holes popped up once the game itself came out, and they handwaved them in the end.

For instance: "So why's Ermac on Mileena's side in the comic when in the game, during the same timeframe, he's on Kotal's side?"

Because Ermac flip-flopped between sides for a while but ultimately decided Kotal was the most worthy ruler, says the comic
>>
>>92448843
Batman's side! we'll kill the super idiot! oh, right, we won't.
>>
>>92449416
It was the Year 3 Annual.
>>
File: 3811081-alfred+vs+superman+2.jpg (2MB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
3811081-alfred+vs+superman+2.jpg
2MB, 1920x1476px
I would side with Supes but then I remembered he killed a child, took his anger out on innocent people while getting rid of crime, killed countless heroes with his regime, helped slaughter a few people who were part of an intergalactic peace force despite the guardians questionable choices, and wanted to resort to multi-dimensional domination.

So as much as I hate breaking I like putting up with Mr. Morals than the Kryptonian prick who can easily be beaten by a butler. I will never get tired of that moment.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.