[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cool slick design >fun outward personality with an internal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Injustice-2-Cyborg[1].jpg (381KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice-2-Cyborg[1].jpg
381KB, 1920x1088px
>cool slick design
>fun outward personality with an internal turmoil of man vs machine
>modular body that replicate other tech, weapons, gadgets and teleport him around the world

Why doesn't he get more love ? When they announced he'll be joining the Justice League I hoped he'll finally get some recognition among the wider audience and not only Titans' fans.
>>
Post more of his design
>>
>>92441640
The comics mostly have a shit design.

His comic personality is always shifting and he barely has any cool story centering around him, or support cast or his own villains.

The way that they bump up his technological side to match JL is kind of stupid. When your robot character "can do anything robot-related" this aspect becomes boring. Same goes for Iron Man armors. Tech characters like them work better with limitations and defined features/powers rather than "I can do anything tech related!".
>>
>>92441640
I like his attitude in IJ2 the perfect mix of toon and mature
>>
>>92441640
I thought the same, but then I read his Rebirth series. Some of the most boring comics I've ever read
>>
>>92441717
>The way that they bump up his technological side to match JL is kind of stupid. When your robot character "can do anything robot-related" this aspect becomes boring. Same goes for Iron Man armors. Tech characters like them work better with limitations and defined features/powers rather than "I can do anything tech related!"

This SO much.
Any time some other idiot makes "liquid metal tech-morphing armor/body" it's almost automatically shorthand for "I'm an awful fucking writer who cannot write characters who use creativity to solve problems", which is especially hilarious in regards to these sorts of characters because they frequently are supposed to be intelligent but their equipment seems to suggest that all they can ever think up is the next biggest gun.

Iron Man hasn't had to come up with an actual PLAN for almost 6 years now, despite him originally being one of the clever and tactically intelligent Avengers.
>>
>>92441640
Because he's black
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfB26XoyZSQ
>>
>>92442515
Well we know who's getting the nerf hammer first
>>
>>92441640
He gets one of the only two 'good' endings for regime characters in Injustice 1.
Hell, his is one of the best for the universe. Populating the stars again with the old team.
COMFY
>>
>>92441640
Hoping the movie helps change that. And conceptually, Vic works great with a bunch of action figures and shif. I hope they realize this and he gets some nice merch. Hope it sells well too.

Does my heart good seeing Grid in Injustice 2 and getting love. Now people will know one of Vic's villains.

Speaking of Injustice, he has had great characterization more or less in the games. I prefer the Prime Cyborg from the first game over the Regime Earth one though.
>>
>>92441717
I can agree with this.

But is it terrible my ideas for giving cyborg 'limits' would basically be 'tell DC writers to play lots of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Mankind Divided then just make Cyborg's abilities based on Jensen's'?
>>
File: cyborg.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>92444053
I'm quite enjoying him in Injustice 2.
>>
>>92441640
I've always hated that they always seem to go for a bulky design with him. I mean i get it he's a football player but not all of them are huge mother fuckers.

I would redesign Cyborg as being very sleek looking, like something out of the fucking Metal Gear universe
>>
>>92446432
And everyone would hate it and think it's the worst thing ever and cry how the character was ruined.
>>
>>92441640
I wish the helmet was more integrated, or atleast nearly flush with the head, it being a few centimetres thick is off putting
>>
>>92442610
I hope not. Everyone he played against was awful. Sonicfox is great but the zoning is not that difficult to get through. Burn some meter if you have to
>>
>>92442482
This!
>>
>>92446576
Yes but awful players are the majority and NRS listens to the majority. You should know how this works by now
>>
>>92446419
>Brazzers
>>
File: Vision (2015-) 007-021.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Vision (2015-) 007-021.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>92441640
The problem with Cyborg is that they don't take his concept far enough

He should be Deus Ex, the Guy.
It's a vast playground of ideas. What does it mean to be human. Where is the soul. Are there even souls. Am I really alive.
And with his family shit, there's plenty of good stories to explore

But it doesn't go far enough. All his books just skim the surface of what it means to be a cyborg like him.
And since DC is apparently unwilling to dive in, he's just Happy Black Computer Man.
It's too attached to Teen Titans to change his personality.

He needs a series like Vision got.
Explore what it means to be him.
>>
>>92446419
>>92446735
>Sex machine of a blackman dominated by three eager white chicks
>>
>>92446810
BORGED
>>
>>92446685
Fuck I guess you're right
>>
>>92441640
Dumping him in the Justice League guarantees he will be overshadowed by the Trinity. In the Titans, he was a major player in the team and had more of an opportunity to shine. In the League, he's just the token black guy.

They should have him do something interesting on his own like make a robot superhero duplicate army or make giant mechs that drop down from space.
>>
no good writers ever took him for themselves
>>
>>92448185
That's the dividing line for any character
Will good writers write them
Until that happens, they'll always be shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.