[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lapis Lazulli Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 12

File: Is all good.jpg (22KB, 531x477px) Image search: [Google]
Is all good.jpg
22KB, 531x477px
Lapis Lazulli Thread
>>
>>92436339
worst gem
>>
File: tumblr_okkstadMCr1vnnzh7o1_1280.png (406KB, 1280x1351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okkstadMCr1vnnzh7o1_1280.png
406KB, 1280x1351px
When will she leave the meme barn?
>>
>>92436339
I love her.
>>
>>92438553
So very much.
>>
>>92436339
>>92436382
>opened up the world of Steven Universe flying off on her wings
>has become a shut in
JUST
>>
I remember when she was attractive, and interesting.
>>
File: o0rMkGC.jpg (329KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
o0rMkGC.jpg
329KB, 1920x2160px
>>
File: purification in progress.png (184KB, 540x942px) Image search: [Google]
purification in progress.png
184KB, 540x942px
So with Steven basically being suicidal and making up for his moms war shit, whats lapis take on this
No WAY the gems can hide this from lapis for too long, Steven visits all the time. If Lapis still has her powers shes likely going to take all of earth water again to get steven back
>>
>>92438687
so... never?
>>
File: 1481243746267.png (611KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1481243746267.png
611KB, 600x847px
>>92438769
With Lapis being so clingy I honestly think once she gets Steven back she will likely never want him to leave her sight again.
She would be paranoid about him doing something dangers like that again and will likely follow him no matter where he is to keep him safe.
>>
File: 17.png (1MB, 699x1079px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
1MB, 699x1079px
>>92438908
That does sound like something she would do, but not as forceful. They grow crops, entertain, and the living condition can constantly change depending on the season since lapis can move heavy objects and Peridots building skills, mash it with stevens creativity and we're set on Steven living on the barn.

hes got to move out of his parents house some time, plus, they live near a warp pad.

you know, if steven doesn't die again.
>>
File: 1489427482982.jpg (9KB, 189x173px) Image search: [Google]
1489427482982.jpg
9KB, 189x173px
>>92438908
>It had been almost a month since Steven was rescued from Homeworld.
>After being almost executed by the Diamonds and nearly killed on multiple occasions the Crystal gems finally saved him and by the skin of there teeth they managed to get back to Earth safe and sound.
>Of course the gems were all angry at him for doing such a dangers thing and scolded him hard for what he did.
>But the gems were still more then happy to see him and after the scolding it was all hugs and apologies to one another after everything was done.
>But Lapis who was the one who saved him from near death in the first place didn't cold him or seem happy she just looked at Steven with a sad expression all the way home.
>After a few days of things getting back to normal everything seemned normal again except for one thing.
>Lapis would not leave Steven alone.
>Since day one Lapis wanted to stay over at Stevens house and never left the room without him.
>Even when he went to bed Lapis just sat next to his bed and watched him sleep with a stern face.
>Steven tired to go meet the townies but Lapis would not leave him be.
>Before he went out Lapis stopped Steven and said "Hold my hand Steven"
>Steven said "What? Lapis I don't need you to hold my hand."
>Lapis was not having any of it and forced Steven to hold his hand likes he was a small child
>All the townies were glad to see Steven again but they did fine it odd how Lapis stood by him holding his hand even more odd was how hostile she was to everyone.
>It got worse when the cool kids asked if he wanted to go skateboarding and Lapis gripped Stevens hand tight and said "No! that's too dangers for Steven."
>Steven was embbrased the whole day he was treated like a child by Lapis and forced to hold her hand.
>It only got worse from there as Lapis would never leave him no matter what she watched him sleep all night long stayed outside the bathroom and shower constantly knocking on the door to see if he was ok,
>>
File: 1488836354812.png (152KB, 786x729px) Image search: [Google]
1488836354812.png
152KB, 786x729px
>>92439885
Things only got worse when Lapis presented Steven a list of townies ranging from acceptable visits from Greg to Connie to Vandilya.
>To list of townies who should never be allowed near Steven such as Ronaldo Lars and Onion.
>Things hit rock bottom when Lapis officially announced Steven was moving in with her to the Barn without any warning to him or the other gems.
>There was a lot of arguing at first but Steven had to accept when Lapis threatened to leave Earth.
>At the barn Lapis had made sure to get rid of anything sharp or dangers and made sure everything was nice and soft for Steven so he wouldn't hurt himself,
>Even worse not even Peridot was around to help as she was kicked out when Lapis found out she gave the orders that got the humans kidnapped and Steven almost killed.
>Everyday Steven was now forced to hold Lapis hand or hug her her close because she was afraid of Steven getting hurt Steven felt like a spoiled toddler and it made him so embarrassed but at least Lapis was happy that her Steven was safe with her that's all she could ever ask for.
>>
File: Android_17_and_18_._jpg.png (466KB, 475x771px) Image search: [Google]
Android_17_and_18_._jpg.png
466KB, 475x771px
>>92436339
Easily the best arc of the entire show
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 302x167px
did someone say lapis lazuli?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.