[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor faith reading lists/rebirth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Earth_2_Vol_1_11_Textless.jpg (955KB, 1500x2297px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_2_Vol_1_11_Textless.jpg
955KB, 1500x2297px
Do I've always loved doctor fates since I saw him on superman the animated series so was wondering will he get his own rebirth and of not do you guys have recommended reading for me?
>>
>>92430848
The DeMatteis' run
Maybe the Messner-Loebs run
Fate and The Book of Fate are a bit 90s X-TREME!, but they're surprisingly well written.
Countdown to Mystery
The 2015 run
And his appearances in JSA
>>
>>92430988
>And his appearances in JSA and Earth 2
Fixed, although E2 is supposed to be Nu52 JSA
>>
>>92431004
>Earth-2
That can only end in disappointment
>>
>>92431004
>wanting to hurt an anon like that
Let me fix that for you
>Robinsons E2
>>
>>92430848

>Dr faith

Now I want one of his enemies to be named this.
>>
>>92431004
>>92430988
>>92432765
Is the run of last year where he appears with the helmet and a blue jacket, any good?
>>
>>92431671
>>92432765
Is it better to have loved and lost than never loved at all?
>>
>>92434116
still worth it to see Nicola Scott draw his butt
>>
>>92434116
Reading just Robinsons E2? Sure.
Reading all of it? That's more like loving, then being forced to watch as the one you love is drugged, raped, mind controlled and eventually murdered
>>92434112
It's okay but it's a bit more low key, though it does some neat things. Seems like Blue Beetle is retconning it unless there's more to be explained
>>
>>92430848
Dr. Faith a shit
>>
You know I'll add on to what other people are saying, and say that you can read the Golden Age Dr Fate at some point. It's all included in one archives volume.

But when you get to the issues where he gets his mask cut in half so you can see his jaw, stop reading. This is where the book becomes generic crap. Before it though, you've got some fun, mystic stories.
>>
>>92434116
I think it was BARELY worth it when there were hatereading threads, but if this guy goes through it on his own he might actually blow his brains out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.