[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Ashi so much? Yes I realize the season was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 45654654654.jpg (1MB, 1280x5638px) Image search: [Google]
45654654654.jpg
1MB, 1280x5638px
Why do people hate Ashi so much?

Yes I realize the season was rather rushed but it's honestly not a half bad story considering that.

What really makes it kino is that Ashi kept Jack from committing seppuku but at the same time will be the reason why Jack loses to Aku in the end.

It's a true tragedy if anything.
>>
>>92429115
Her weird face shape.
>>
>>92429115
Jack shouldn't be paired with a monkey.
>>
>>92429115
>why do people
Stop using the general public excuse, only /co/ hates her
>>
I like Ashi. She's the perfect foil to jack, the precise opposite in a way that balances the two of them out.
>>
>the season was rather rushed
I'll say what I said when people said the same nonsense about the first season of LoK. Anime has ruined a generation of viewers.

The original series told complete stories in 19 minutes. But trying to pass off a story in 10 episodes? What a rush job.
>>
>>92429115
Ashli isn't bad for jack even if he seemed like an "enlightened" monk, but Ashi has no connections or relevance to anything else
>>
>>92429164
>I like Ashi. She's the perfect foil to jack
But that's not Scotsman
>>
File: 1494885720561.png (863KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494885720561.png
863KB, 1400x1000px
>>92429115
She did nothing wrong.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't
>>
>>92429115
Mainly because we are only given ten episodes to develop a relationship between two. As well as many of the situations not being too interesting either, making the episodes a bit boring to watch.
>>
>>92429115
I dont hate Ashi I like Jack interacting with a new character constantly.
>>
>>92429367
/thread
>>
I don't mind Ashi, I mind the cringy relationship
>>
File: 08876.jpg (58KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
08876.jpg
58KB, 640x450px
>>92429596
How is it cringy?
>>
>>92430381
do you actually think people irl drop this magnitude of spaghetti that you saw at the beginning of episode 9? the forced cringe just ruined jashi.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.