[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable Content Thread #917 - Curious Tranny Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: deletethislater.png (141KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
deletethislater.png
141KB, 800x1160px
Insert your own hammer jokes here folks.
>>
I GET THE FIRST COMMENT
TRANNY
IT'S A TRANNY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEH
OHOHHOH BOY THAT'S A BIG GIRL
>>
If the red guy is a boy, why does he not know about tools?
>>
File: 3468.jpg (92KB, 318x578px) Image search: [Google]
3468.jpg
92KB, 318x578px
>>92428374
too busy thinking about other things
>>
File: DEEPEST LORE.png (78KB, 598x355px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPEST LORE.png
78KB, 598x355px
JEPH WAS PLANNING THIS ALL ALONG

ROBOLESBIANISM IMMINENT
>>
File: comparison.png (123KB, 524x762px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
123KB, 524x762px
Serious question, do any other artists go back and change their old strips to have different dialogue like this?
>>
>>92428339
for you
>>
>>92428891
wait what
Why? What's the point? Did Jeph manage to get bullied on tumblr because he was fontphobic or something?
>>
>>92428891
>>92429166
autists love comic sans
>>
>>92428329
the hamer is his penis
>>
i genuinely don't understand why people get into this comic or why this comic gets posted daily, besides the memes
>>
>>92429481
im a bad person

this is my daily punishment

I really hate it, bur i read it daily and then come here to sitpost
>>
File: IMG_3343.jpg (65KB, 730x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3343.jpg
65KB, 730x646px
>Bubbles gets super pissed when Faye doesn't consult her on something they had already agreed to
>Faye apologizes as if it were an actual issue, vowing to always consult and include bubbles on any decisions she makes
>Bubbles shits on Faye's input a few strips later
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>92428329

The fact that the author avatar has a hammer in it's hand is telling. Maybe Jeph is ready to smash his balls in with a hammer?
>>
File: canuckle science.jpg (244KB, 960x1689px) Image search: [Google]
canuckle science.jpg
244KB, 960x1689px
>>92430891

Whoops, forgot da image.
>>
>>92429586
Let's be honest here Faye's input is total garbage
>>
File: ThisismeSamuraiJack.png (279KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
ThisismeSamuraiJack.png
279KB, 500x725px
I miss edits. Let's have edits.
>>
>>92428891
Her favorite fonts are shitty, so it's funny that suddenly comic sans is beneath her standards. I mean, seriously... papyrus?
>>
“When you’re living in a college town and all you’ve got is a liberal arts degree, you’re pretty much gonna take whatever job you can get that pays the bills and isn’t too demanding. I think the philosophy is that working a job that is relatively low-responsibility and low-commitment gives you more time and energy to focus on the stuff you REALLY care about. That’s certainly how I felt about it when I was 23! But I also think that is a bit of an illusion and a trap that you can get caught in. Even if it’s a low commitment job, you’re still giving it hours and days and months and years of your time—suddenly you’re 25, or 29, and you haven’t really “done anything” with your life, and you’re not entirely sure how that happened.”
— Jeph Jacques
>>
File: vsnhwk.jpg (133KB, 600x1417px) Image search: [Google]
vsnhwk.jpg
133KB, 600x1417px
>>92431491
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.