[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Geeky" Boxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: boxes.jpg (680KB, 1726x592px) Image search: [Google]
boxes.jpg
680KB, 1726x592px
Does anyone even buy this crap?
>>
>>92422614
Me personally I love 'em.
>>
>>92422614
mostly Youtube and instagram attention seekers who only buy them to post unboxing vids and get their money back.
>>
>>92422689
>It is now possible to have recording yourself opening boxes as a career
Dammit all, I was born too early.
>>
>>92422653
Very coolâ„¢.
>>
>>92422614
Now what I personally love about them is that they EACH come with AIIIIIIIDS
>>
>>92422614
OH WOW A SUPERWHOLOCK WRIST BAND I'M SO EXCITED
>>
>>92422614
My ex briefly considered signing up for loot crate, but someone who actually bought one told her they were utter crap.
>>
>>92422614
I'm willing to bet the "Legion of Collectors" box has never contained any actual LosH merch
>>
I have a few of the marvel boxes, mostly just crap inside, the villains box was the best. The best thing about them is that the boxes are big enough to store floppies in
>>
I don't really have room for junk so they serve no purpose to me.

The ones that make the most sense are the sample boxes though. Like makeup and food since you might be interested in new options there. Doing it with random toys doesn't seem useful.
>>
Sometimes I like to watch unboxing videos on youtube and feel smug about not buying these.

I can be very petty.
>>
I tried lootbox for 6 months.
It was pretty fun getting some neat things I'd never think to buy for myself.
Also had a bunch of stuff I could regift to my little cousins.
>>
I like Ashens' videos of opening them.

The Japanese snack boxes look ace tho, I want one.
>>
>>92422614
Those popcap vinyl figures look like the nastiest, cheapest shit ever.
>>
>>92423907
I got one for free, they were having a promo one month where you sign up and get your first box free without having to buy like a multiple month membership or anything. It had a lot of good shit in it, and introduced me to this japanese candy called jyu-c or something that I can't get enough of. I mass buy it at the JP grocery store in town.
>>
>>92424125

Yeah, I was planning on getting a single box from Oyatsu soon, since they offer a flat one-off box right now and it has a gashapon in it and I fucking want that gashapon.

If we had gashapon machines in this country I'd be broke as fuck.
>>
>>92423907
>I like Ashens' videos of opening them.
FUCKING INFLATABLE
FUCKING CROWN
>>
File: 1471043461324.jpg (275KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
1471043461324.jpg
275KB, 800x608px
>>92423856
I like you.
>>
>>92424278

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PlypCTMEA

Still the best.
>>
>>92424329
Oh shit, my sister signed up for lootbox just for the fantasy themed month. That crown is in her living room.
>>
Whenever I see commercials for these things I feel this wave of sadness and suicidal desperation, and I have no idea where it comes from. I just imagine these things being bought by well-meaning grandparents or being obsessed over by shut-ins, and I want to die and escape from this horrible world where such things are possible.
Those Fathead commercials make me feel the same way.
>>
>>92424329
>Ripping the magazine in half
kek
>>
>>92423146
You need to become famous and attract an audience doing something else first.

Nobody is going to pay some nobody to advertise their product.
>>
>>92422689
It's also because they are paid to shill them.

It's either shill Lootcrate or Audible or sauarespace
>>
File: Nerd Coffin.png (711KB, 1232x608px) Image search: [Google]
Nerd Coffin.png
711KB, 1232x608px
>>92422614
>not subscribing to Nerd Coffin
Why even live
>>
>>92427091
Wtf is this all I get is nerf shot
>>
>>92423602
Of course not, it's referencing the legion of doom.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.