[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Lesser known /co/ trivia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Little Bill.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Little Bill.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Though it was only advertised in one promo, did you know Little Bill is kid Bill Cosby?
>>
File: rape.gif (865KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
rape.gif
865KB, 500x376px
>>92421613
>>
>>92421613
didnt it still take place in a more modern time though? i think i remember video games or some form of modern tech were in it

anyway, best nick jr of its time. no musical segments, no "where is the Cheat", or forced acting
>>
>>92421613

I thought he was Cosby's murdered son?
>>
Did you know that all the female voices of the first few South Park seasons was voiced by a woman who beheaded herself with a military grade shotgun around Christmas? Found by her husband, her face pieces were scattered on the presents.
>>
>>92421613
Crazy. Did you also know spongebob was a sponge?
>>
>>92421613
>that time where Little Bill roofies and rapes Kiku
i got my first boner from that episode. i was only 30 yrs old. you just don't get children's entertainment like that nowadays
>>
File: rotoscoped train.png (2MB, 1051x1125px) Image search: [Google]
rotoscoped train.png
2MB, 1051x1125px
>>
>>92422089
i really like this post
>>
File: icantasteit.png (17KB, 465x292px) Image search: [Google]
icantasteit.png
17KB, 465x292px
Did you know that Fairly Odd parents is actually the story of a 30-year old NEET, his struggles with gender-confusion (personified by his "fairies" Cosmo and Wanda), his inability to accept his responsibilities as an adult, and his fear of women (personified, once again, by his babysitter Vickie).

Little do people know that this seemingly innocent children's show is actually a tale of a doomed man and his looping life of escapism and denial of the real world, all culminating in the eventual series finale; when I get drunk, fuck your mom, and kill BUTCH HARTMAN.

ATONE FOR YER SINS, HARTMAN-SAN
>>
>>92421922

Well thats even darker
>>
>>92422107
Probably well known but not to me: Disney re-used its Snow White (1937) rotoscoped dance movements for Robin Hood (1973).
http://i.imgur.com/asdtF.jpg
>>
>>92422237

He was murdered for his shoes, Air Jordans.

At his funeral Bill said of his son, "If he had let his Jordans get stolen I would have murdered him anyway. "
>>
>>92421613
Yes.

Little Bill = Bill from Fat Albert = Bill Cosby.
>>
File: IMG_1215.jpg (11KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.jpg
11KB, 250x186px
>>92421613
Wasn't that Bill from the Cosby Kids?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.