[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your FanFic!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: elseworlds-1.jpg (63KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
elseworlds-1.jpg
63KB, 300x270px
ITT:
We post synopsis of our Elseworld fanfics.
I'll start.

I call it simply "Hawkman: The Green Lantern"

It centers around the thanagarian police officer Katar Hol, on his first trip to Earth in search of the criminal Byth. Hot on his trail, he and his wife Shayera Thal are separated when Byths ship collides with an unknown vessel that is in Earth's orbit. The explosion sending all parties crashing to Earth. Byth, Katar, Shayera, and the pilot of the unknown vessel (Abin Sur!) Katar is thrown in the same trajectory as Abin and the both land in the Nevada desert (Also inadvertently striking down a test plane with it's pilot Hal Jordan killing him instantly in their descent). Katar is confused. The crash has caused some trauma to his memories. All he remembers is being a police officer, his mission to find Byth, his broad stroke memories of Thanagar, and that he needs to find his wife but her name and face are also even murky to him. He is also missing his Mace. The ring deems Katar a worthy replacement and Abin Sur with his dying breath gives him the ring, lantern and explains that he is now the protector of this space sector. Katar accepts and then burns Abins body so as not to have Earthlings discover it. He buries Hal, and takes his flight jacket and pants. He only finds the bottom of one his dog tags. Just the part that says "Hal". Nothing that and taking whatever supplies he can and makes his way towards civilization. He tests the ring and familiarizes himself with it a bit. When he arrives in the nearest town and needs a name he thinks of the pilot Hal, and thinks of a more earthly version of his own name and combines them, stating he is 'Hal Carter'. Meanwhile across the state at Ferris air base they've had an unexpected guest in the form of Shayera who crashed just nearby. She's discovered by Carol Ferris who's been outside the base watching for the return of the missing Hal Jordan.

P.1
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 234x176px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 234x176px
I call it: That time I wore an eyepatch!
>>
OP cont. P.2

She helps to hide Shayera and promises to help her find Katar if she helps her find out what happened to Hal since she is a police officer in her own regard. Shayera has no memory issues. Carol plays her off to her fellows as her cousin who has visited as an advisor, and has her go by Kiera Ferris. Kiera is in possession of Katars Mace also (which will come into play in restoring Katars memories, Nth metal and all that)

My idea for this is to be an ongoing series with the first arc handling the events I've described, as well as detailing: Katar learning to be a green lantern to track down Byth, and honor the sacrifices of Abin and Jordan, and be even more of a bringer of justice than before. Reuniting with Shayera, and diffusing the anger of Carol at the revelation of Jordans fate. Establishing Katar and Shayeras new status quo as their decision to remain as sector 2814's protectors,, and their identities as Hal Carter and Kiera Ferris engaged Archaeologist/astrophysicist power couple with help from the funds of Ferris. I would want this arc to take time too. At least like 6 issues minimum. And then once that's done, it can go into arcs where Hal Carter perfects his use of the Ring more, learning to channel his will more efficiently after the Guardians pull him to Oa. Also showing the new rise of Sinestro due to Jordan not opposing him from the beginning. Also arcs where he makes himself known to the forming Justice League and becomes a member alongside Hawkgirl. I think there's a lot of potential for material here. Thoughts?

Pic semi related, I think what he should be wearing is basically Hal's GL suit but with his wings covered in black as well, with some green trimmings and then a cool sleek black/green hawk helmet. Also while he's "powered up" his Mac would become green with black trim, and would bear the logo on the handle .

Anddddd go, thread, go!
>>
I have two

>New Super-Friends (or something using the Super-Friends name): Basically a Teen Titans/Young Justice style comic with a JLI bent to it. Robin (Damian Wayne), Superboy (Jonathan Kent), Impulse (Irey West) & Red Arrow (Emiko Queen) (with Aquaboy (arthur Curry Jr. & possibly a Wonder Woman character (I've been thinking of using Lyta Milton) showing up later) are put into a "Summer Camp" experience in Sparta City where they do battle with the numerous forgotten villains who've set up base there (a number of whom have stepped up their game) along with being taught certain aspects of the DC Universe by their mentors (with a focus on Kara & Stephanie). I'd also like the possibility of getting the multiverse involved in someway.

>Arkham Heir: The Court of Owls does the League of Batmen storyline with an army of clones based on Bruce Wayne's various offspring from various comics.
>>
Bump
>DONTYOUDIEBEFOREYOUEVENBEGINDAMNIT
>>
Can this be about fanfics for any series?
>>
I think a thread like this is refreshing from all the Samurai Jack threads,its good to contain fantic autism to one thread
>>
>Lady Shiva of the HKPD
1980's Hong Kong. Police constable Sandra Wu, the best fighter in her precinct, is transferred to undercover division to assist a british-born inspector known only by his codename: Richard Dragon. Their target is indonesian import-export mobster Mr. Cravat, who's seen a sudden spike in business thanks to trafficking firearms hidden inside boosted cars from the US. Knowing Cravat has a thing for strong, impressive women, Dragon brings Sandra in to act as his bodyguard and give Cravat a reason to hang out with him, and together they forge the persona of Lady Shiva: cryptic globetrotting assassin with a dark past and deadly skills. But as the true extent of Cravat's new "business" comes to light and Sandra plunges deeper into the shadows, will she be able to keep the mask from becoming her face? Will the lure of delivering instant justice to the guilty grow stronger than her devotion to the law? And what will happen when her sister finds herself in the line of fire?
>Mandatory scene of Sandra putting on her Shiva clothes for the first time and Richard going "Girl, you come right out of a comic book."
>>
File: 1450914533328.jpg (180KB, 1000x738px) Image search: [Google]
1450914533328.jpg
180KB, 1000x738px
>>92420948
A Star Wars AU that goes...
>When Anakin walks in on Sidious and Windu, Anakin does see Sidious for what it is, but also realizes a bunch of other things, feels really confused and scared and rather than help Sheev, he says 'fuck you all' and storms off.
>Sheev is shocked and tries to go after anakin and does a very sloppy attempt to dispatch Windu which leaves him alive to warn the Jedi Order while Sheev ends up BTFO'd out a window by a Force Push. (he lives)
>Anakin then takes Padme and they run off to Unknown Space to try to hide and raise their family
>The Jedi Order is caught far less off-guard by Order 66 and pretty much most of the Order survives, learning a painful lesson in the process though and join up with the remains of the CIS which gives the whole Rebellion a stronger start.
>Once Sheev recovers and gets the Empire going, he's in a panick mode and trying to do damage control and push a lot of his plans forward despite them not being one hundred percent ready.
>Flash forward some years and Anakin is trying to deal with fourteen year old Luke and Leia's blossoming Force Powers and his own overwhelming guilt that he left the state of the Galaxy in, and Padme is trying to keep the balance in the family even if she has no actual power to back her authority (oddly leading her to being like OT Leia)
>Luke and Leia one day run off and end up found by Storm Troopers backed by Inquisitors, causing them to desperately try to protect eachother with wits and half-formed force powers until the parents intervene...
>And nearly get their own asses kicked when Obi-wan intervenes.
>Anakin and Obi-wan talk and Anakin realizes he can't keep running from his actions anymore than he can tell Luke and Leia to run from themselves, and resigns to join the Rebellion and finish the battle, as well as allow Luke and Leia to join the Jedi Order
>>
I write a lot of Gravity Falls stuff. As a side not, most of it involves Mabel Suffering
>>
>>92424116
Note*
>>
https://pastebin.com/mvsgPMrf
https://pastebin.com/YFBy2hTb
>>
>>92422348
Sure.
>>
>>92425771
Galli, should one's dream project be his first?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.