[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent purchase/buyfag/shelf thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4538.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4538.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Goodies from my weekend con.

What else did anon pick up recently?
>>
>>92418073
just bought the Hellboy library editions 1-5 From instocktrades. First time using them, the prices were cheaper than Amazon. Hope they get here in good condition
>>
>>92418540
I can almost guarantee you, for them, that you'll get'em in good shape. I've never had any trouble with 'em and I buy like a madman.
>>
>>92419010
>>92418540
Do they attempt grading them at all?
>>
>>92418540
>>92420214

IST is impeccable with shipping and everything else other than shipping time, as far as i've heard.... and their prices are amazing.
I'm sitting just north of the 49th parallel and ordering from them isn't worth it because of "international" shipping charges and customs.
Really sucks ass.
>>
>>92419010
>>92420415
I was getting kind of worried because I ordered on the 9th got the email that said they would process the order and let me know when they would ship, then nothing. I finally got an email that it has shipped. I went online and people said the same thing, they can take a while but the price and how well they package it makes up for the wait times. I think I'm done using Amazon they are super hit or miss with the way they ship comics.
>>
>>92420783
I never buy anywhere else anymore.
I recieved a defective book from them once, but it was a publishing error and they replaced it. but. Really. Slowly.
So check your books because their return policy has like a 24 -48 hour after delivery window.
That said, I have over 20 marvel omnis from them and only trouble once and that wasn't their fault.
>>
>>92418073
Cool
>>
File: 2017-05-09 21.25.06.jpg (363KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-09 21.25.06.jpg
363KB, 918x1632px
I got a frame for a print I picked up at a comic con the other weekend, does that count?
>>
Got some of my weekly pulls and got 1-11 of Flintstones to give to my friend and dropped some cash for SCW omnibus.
>>
>>92418073
You fap to that Cho book yet OP?
>>
>>92424204
Good taste in art there.
>>
File: 20170516_014633.jpg (883KB, 2194x1332px) Image search: [Google]
20170516_014633.jpg
883KB, 2194x1332px
Just swooced two random books from my Amazon cart. I'm like halfway through Spaceman and I'm really liking it thus far.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.