[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /co/ like building brown bricks with Minecrap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: minecrap 1.jpg (55KB, 862x892px) Image search: [Google]
minecrap 1.jpg
55KB, 862x892px
Does /co/ like building brown bricks with Minecrap?
>>
>>92409722
I LOVE building brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you could possibly have
>>
Is the elmo one online anywhere in watchable quality- like no inverted sounds or colors?
>>
I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days -- it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP4XBFo8GoQ
>>
>>92409722
Anyone else been watching Cyber 8's past few livestreams?
>>
>>92409722
He is a nerd and I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents.
What an asshole.
>>
>>92409722

what if man run in and he funny scream
>>
BROWN BRICKS
MOINECRAP
>>
Go go gadget cyanide pill
>>
YEW CAN SHUTUP NYAW
>>
File: IMG_3657.png (101KB, 369x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3657.png
101KB, 369x421px
Mike needs to be gassed.
>plays nu-games that James obviously doesn't want to play in James and Mike Monday
>shills indieshit of the month with a greasy fat fuck on Talk About Games
>Cinemassacre contact info is all directed to Mike
>YouTube cinemassacre is filled with his boring Let's Play streams
>fired Bootsy because he was better at games than he was
>claimed that DuckTales is his favorite /co/ yet complained that DuckTales Remastered was bad (when he skipped all the cutscenes and played like shit anyways)
At this point I only watch Cinemassacre uploads if they're AVGN or it's a solo James video like his top 50 favorite movies video.

>>92409760
Here you go anon
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY
>>
>>92410462
>fired Bootsy because he was better at games than he was
No fucking way

I know of all the other things but that one is just low.
>>
Oh look, a free iPad.
>>
>>92410135
>>92410462
How many more videos of Mike has James deleted from Cinemassacre?
>>
>reuploads of this still get pulled

For what purpose, it's just the Streisand effect, the more you copyright claim the more notoriety it gets.
>>
File: 1487573856243.png (56KB, 564x563px) Image search: [Google]
1487573856243.png
56KB, 564x563px
>>92410793
He deletes the comments he makes discussing his schlong size with underage viewers every fucking video
>>
>>92410551
Pretty sure that's bullshit, Bootsy is probably just too busy. I don't think he did behind the scenes shit for them so he probably doesn't get paid enough to hang around making videos all the time like Ryan.
>>
If gadget is capable of rewriting minecraft's code (while doing penny's homework), why does he call a laptop a 'computer book'?

Fucking plotholes.
>>
>>92410793
How many breads have you eaten in your life?
>>
File: IMG_5591.png (117KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5591.png
117KB, 258x196px
>>92410896
What made him think that was a good idea?
>>
>>92409722
Is it summer already?
>>
>>92410462
I like James & Mike more than AVGN at this point honestly. Mike & Bootsy was also good, I liked seeing the old Atari games they played because most Youtube gamers don't cover that stuff. Ryan is kind of annoying but he's not awful, it's just that him and Mike together is too much. The promise of more solo James is the only upside to Cinemassacre's new direction. I think it would be cool if James tried podcasting again actually.
>>
Autistic Virgin Gay Nigger more like amirite
>>
>>92412730
Classic M&J was great because it was games James played as a kid. But then the got to a certain point where it's all this super obscure shit or something new when James just wants to play Yoshi's Island or Donkey King Country.
>>
>>92409722
anyone got a pic of Mike's massive dong?
>>
Mike & Ryan are at their worst when they do the recaps of the Nintendo Directs, it becomes obvious they're every negative stereotype about Nintendo fans.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.