[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the skrulls so unpopular? I love them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why are the skrulls so unpopular?
I love them.
>>
>>92404732
>t. Skrull
>>
>>92404758
Shut up Carol
>>
File: 1491797323066.gif (438KB, 239x282px) Image search: [Google]
1491797323066.gif
438KB, 239x282px
>>92404880
SKRULLOS LEAVE REEEEEE
>>
>>92404732
MENTOK, THE MIND TAKER
>>
>>92405319
This.
>>
>>92404732
They're the biggest jobbers in the Marvel Universe
>>
Plot device characters.
>>
File: 4815931631_34bebdd0a7_b.jpg (120KB, 945x532px) Image search: [Google]
4815931631_34bebdd0a7_b.jpg
120KB, 945x532px
>>92404732
He was amazing in umvc3, voice acting and moveset were top-notch even for a human torch replacement
>HE LOVES YOU
>>
This is a Kree board. Get out, greenie.
>>
>>92405334
Im glad i wasn't the only one that thought this
>>
He doesn't love me.
>>
>>92404732
Have they ever mistaken the Green Goblin for one of their own?
>>
They've lost their homeworld, right? They could do an interesting bit about them as refugess if the comics didn't have their heads up their arse.

>Most Skrulls just want a place to live out their lives in peace.
>>Half of Marvel's heroes are sympathetic, the other half have had enough bad experiences with Skrull infiltrators and extremists to know you don't want skrulls anywhere near the planet.
>CIVIL WAR
>Whatever the outcome, innocent Skrulls remain screwed by forces bigger than themselves.
>No real happy ending for anyone.
>>
>>92407659
Act like jerks, your planet gets eaten. It's called karma dude.
>>
Because they suck. For a species that's all about shapeshifting and subterfuge and perpetual war they have an abysmal track record. And anytime some Cosmic powerhouse goes up a few power levels the Skrulls tend to be the first race to get buttfucked.

The only spacefaring species more embarassing is the Badoon, but hey at least those chucklefucks will have some success in a thousand years. They still look retarded though.
>>
>>92407659
Give them Mars and tell them to terraform it. Surround Mars with hundreds of asteroids in highly eccentric orbits (thus lots of kinetic energy) and mass driver engines that can slightly alter the orbits to cause a collision at any time. As long as they remain peaceful and attempt no expansion within the solar system they can watch the dance of their pretty moons by night don't get their new home resurfaced.

Of course this night go wrong but hey that'll keep things interesting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.