[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beast made perfectly fair point that Belle went into the one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Beast made perfectly fair point that Belle went into the one room he told her not to go, yet he's portrayed as the one entirely in the wrong.
>>
>women
>being accountable
Pick one, friendo.
>>
>>92403003
No parts of a house should be off limits. That's dumb.
>>
>>92404950

t. nosy woman.
>>
>>92404950
>lmao fuck yo ruls dis mai hows now
>>
>>92403021
>Adam and Eva
God told her she could eat from any tree she wanted. Had to eat fruit from the forbidden tree......it's almost like women don't listen.
>>
>locking someone in your house is okay

This is why you're alone and unhappy, or should be
>>
>>92405805
If you want to get really nit picky about it. She was a prisoner in his house because she took the place of her father who broke in. She was given a choice, It wasn't like she was kidnapped. If she wanted she could have gone back to town kissed up to Gaston and come back to save her father. But she made a choice to stay in his place and an agreement to stay out of that room.
>>
>>92405766
>Easily seduced by a snake because her husband couldn't satisfy her emotionally
It's almost like men are neglectful and selfish.
>>
>>92404950
>No parts of a house should be off limits.
You've never actually had company over, have you?
>>
>>92405984
She still had to do something because her father was in danger. Any way you look at it, Beast was the asshole.

It's actually, you know, the point of the story.
>>
>>92403003
Reminds me of that one Arthur episode people bring up in here often.
>>
>>92403003
Cause his response should have been
"I trusted you not to do that. You've betrayed me, get out."
Not sperg out like he did
>>
Generally people are more likely to follow the rules if you're a cooperative leader and explain WHY they can't do something.
He didn't even have to give her the whole spiel explaining the curse, he could just tell her "there's sensitive materials in there, and messing with them could KILL me."
This is why kids with strict but stupid parents end up going hog wild once they're teens, you have to explain the reasoning behind "don't suck off the entire football team" and "don't do meth", when something is a total mystery it draws the naturally curious human spirit like a moth to a flame.
>>
>>92405766
I think Bluebeard would work better than Adam and Eve...
>>
>>92403003
>Beast made perfectly fair point that Belle went into the one room he told her not to go
What? You mean the kidnapper who forced a sick old man to stay in a cold prison? The same monster who only saw Belle as a way to end his curse which is why he even gave her a chance to speak up rather than throwing her in a cell, too?

Yeah, how dare Belle disobey her vicious captor. She was in the wrong during that argument. Forget that she could've just left dying Beast in the snow and been a free person once again, she should've been called out as the asshole!
>>
Why didn't Beast just keep that room locked?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.