[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you introduce Cho and Hercules into the MCU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 3af120884a67cf9d4f36543e0202a6fa.jpg (268KB, 900x1278px) Image search: [Google]
3af120884a67cf9d4f36543e0202a6fa.jpg
268KB, 900x1278px
How would you introduce Cho and Hercules into the MCU?
>>
I feel like you'd have to do it in either a Thor movie or a Doctor Strange movie. Herc is pretty explicitly magical, being a demigod turned god. He's not like Thor where you can handwave it as magitech.
>>
>>92396813
Cho should start off as a Hulk sidekick.

I'm not sure how to work with Herc. Maybe bring him in in a Thor movie?
>>
>>92396813
In an opening scene to a Thor movie, or a Thor introductory scene in an avengers movie, have Odin and Zeus holding an ancient contest of strength and have Thor square off against Herc. After the short battle, Thor leaves the ancient arena on Midgard to find Tony or Wanda or someone it's a call to arms, Herc leaves as wel to find Cho there, with some arrogant diatribe about how the odds of a victory were blah blah..
>>
If they kept Thor and Hulk in the same movies for like one more go-around it'd be a good way to introduce both Cho and Herc. Then they could do an Incredible Hercules movie with both of them.
>>
Demigod and catamite would go over pretty well.
>>
I'll go against the grain and say I want them to have a Netflix show. Make it a shorter one, the regular MCU Netflix shows tend to meander. Keep the action heavy, but the tone light, more emphasis on cultural and physical comedy. Sure, you lose out by not having Thor drop by, but they can bring in some of the Warriors Three. Josh Dallas isn't doing anything right now.
>>
>>92396836
>>92396844
I thought every Superhero in the MCU is restricted by 3 movies each.
>>
>>92396813
Here's a better question: WHY would you introduce Cho?
>>
Isn't Ragnarok going to be the last Thor movie? I guess the only option now is for Hercules to show up in Doctor Strange 2 or 3.
>>
>>92397396
>I thought every Superhero in the MCU is restricted by 3 movies each.

It depends on their contract. They specify how many solo films they can get. That doesn't mean they'll use them though (like Jeremy Renner or Scarlett Johansson).

Elizabeth Olsen has 0.
Jeremy Renner has 1.
Scarlett Johansson has 1.
Benedict Cumberbatch has at least 2.
Chadwick Boseman has 2.

They supposedly tried to get RDJ for a 4th but they couldn't agree on a deal.

>>92397533
It's his last on his current contract. Chris Hemsworth has been quiet on if he'll re-sign for more or not.
>>
>>92397684
I really wish they set up a rotation plan for heroes and avengers teams.
>>
>>92396813
Fake reality show following Hercules, Cho is a Mythology Grad Student that's brought on as an expert but ends up getting roped into being his handler. You slowly reveal over the course of the season the extent of Cho's intelligence and that he is super intelligent culminating in the season 2 premiere being just a VHS rip of the Amadeus Cho episode of a 90's kids trivia show called Mastermind Excello, what happening on said episode becoming an important plot point and running joke once Herc figures out how to watch it on YouTube.
>>
>>92397418
WHY introduce hercules?
>>
Herc would show up in either a doctor strange or Thor short.

Hel,pun intended in a perfect world we're gonna see Thor face off against him in Ragnarok and it's just been a really well guarded secret.

Do you guys think that they'd change Herc's design to that of the Disney movie as an in joke.

As for Cho I'd actually love him to be the real Mandarin who's been secretly running an MCU combination of the Masters of Evil and the Cabal along with the Leader, a surviving Red Skull and Loki
>>
>>92396813
I had this idea of a post-Iron Man MCU where Pepper and Rhodey try to fill his super-science seat themselves but fail miserably. They end up dealing with a master hacker who can outsmart them at every turn until they find out it's a kid. Thus they try to recruit him as a new Iron Man and shape him into being a real superhero.

You could easily just have two storylines. Herc on the run from Athena who wants him to be the hero of a new age after Thor left the spot open and Cho running from Stark Ind. who want to make him the same. They end up unlikely partners in crime, steal a old helicarrier, and end up fighting a Hydra cell that was using Stark Ind. as a cover. Turns out Athena new about it all along and even hints at the leader of this new cell called "Mastermind Excello" but shhh spoilers.
>>
>>92396813
Chi is a Greek mithology nerd, Herc is a drunk person whith super strength who state he is Herc but no one believes him. The two of them are set to find some artifact. Ares is the villain
>>
>>92396813

Lovers.

Just do it.

It'll make so much money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.