[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought of Carl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Carl.jpg (73KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
73KB, 1000x562px
Thought of Carl?
>>
>>92396346
It don't matta
>>
>>92396346
Pure Id. Nothing matters but his appetites, bodily functions, etc.
>>
>>92396346
His episodes were the funniest on Aqua Team.

Tonight You!
>>
I want this show to come back so much.
>>
>>92396346
That burger looks disgusting.
>>
File: It don't matter.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
It don't matter.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>92397304
It had its run. let ti rest in peace.
>>
>>92396346
The future of everyone on this site. Except every time he mentions some classic rock band just insert the most common meme of the board you frequent most
>>
File: Uncle Andy Brutananadilewski.png (294KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Andy Brutananadilewski.png
294KB, 800x700px
Quite possibly the most enjoyable loser in any media I've ever seen, and honestly, his VA's participation in the Thanksgiving episode made it not suck.
>>
>>92397363
>his VA's participation
Huh? Isn't it the same VA as Meatwad?
>>
>>92397566
Yeah, they're the same actor. Dave Willis was in Steven Universe's Thanksgiving episode and used Carl's voice for the character he played. it was neat.
>>
>>92397623
Oh I thought you meant the Turkeybot episode of athf
>>
>>92397304
Reminder ATHF was cancelled for mr pickles despite having decent ratings.
>>
File: Raging_Eddy.jpg (148KB, 940x708px) Image search: [Google]
Raging_Eddy.jpg
148KB, 940x708px
>>92397623
>Dave Willis in Steven Universe
wait WHAT THE FUCK? you lie to me /co/ I though SU was a bunch of tumblr bullshit
>>
>>92397700
Only newfags to both /co/ and /pol/ are unaware that SU is actually quite redpilled
>>
>>92397336
It was still going strong and Mike Lazzo was just being a dick not letting Dave Willis continue.
>>
File: evolved pupper.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
evolved pupper.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>>92396346
>>92397363
Listening to Dave Willis' Carl voice is like crack I can't get enough of it and it kills me to know that it's all over after 15 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXRUcDxtv_g
>>
>>92397700
>Listening to retards from /co/ & /pol/
>>
>>92397700
No, just missing a lot of opportunities to actually shine. The tumblr crowd flocks to it because its got female interpersonal drama and they flock to that shit like it's crack and bring all their period blood autism to the party.
>>92397743
It's like Fury Road, people seem to be convinced it's feminist but if you look at it properly it paints a pretty shitty picture if they think that's how things should go.
>>
>>92397855

Dave is a national treasure. He really deserves to get more work. His resume is a lot barer than he deserves.
>>
>>92397743

Damn, that was a shit read outside of the last post.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.