[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: egbrwhgldaty.jpg (93KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
egbrwhgldaty.jpg
93KB, 640x617px
LOL
>>
>>92393400
Kryptonians don't poop.
>>
>>92393400
the super loss of words
>>
>>92393400
If he has superhuman strength, shouldn't his bladder muscles not have a problem holding it in?
>>
>>92393734
The floor is green. So obviously it's Kryptonite
>>
>>92393734

His shit is probably harder than diamonds.
>>
>>92393432
If he holds it in long enough, he'll shit out a diamond. True story, it's how he got Lois's ring.
>>
There are no fingerprints deep underwater
>>
>>92393734

Yes, but at the same time it's a defense mechanism automatically performed to keep you from killing yourself by not peeing. I mean it's still possible, but it's rare. See "Hold your wee for a Wii death".

Also it could be that he has been holding it in and now it's kryptonian levels of pressure, and now I am sad because once upon a time this thread would have already have this comment, the comment asking if "krypton-pee pressure" was a thing that it could mean his piss would come out hard enough to cut things.

So would his pee be strong enough to cut glass?
>>
>>92393734
As long as we're picking it apart: in the time it took to bang on the door, he could have flown to a restaurant or something down the block and found another toilet.
>>
>>92393400
Think the artist put his name on it enough?
>>
>>92393400
Anyone else notice that he has all the toys for Batmetal 2?
>>
>>92394335
If he didnt watermark it like that it would get stolen....apparently
>>
>>92394113
How strong would kryptonian pee pressure be, and if he is peeing water, would the water turn into ice with the pressure like his frost breath?
>>
>>
File: connertoilet.jpg (109KB, 475x635px) Image search: [Google]
connertoilet.jpg
109KB, 475x635px
>>92393432
>Kryptonians don't poop.

Wanna bet?
>>
>>92393400
So uh...Batman likes to get naked with a custom-made figure of Arthur...
>>
>>92394611
>hey mom and dad I've been putting people in comas and shit instead of trying to make a genuinely better and healthier city that doesn't create criminals in the first place like you guys
>aren'tcha proud?
>>
>>92394611
It'd be an interesting crossover where everyone brings back their dead parents and a large chunk of the Martians are resurrected.
>>
>>92394798
>Are they poor?
>>
>>92394798
Then Thomas becomes just like Flashpoint Batman and Martha becomes another Joker
>>
>>92394798
To be fair he does pitch a massive amount of the fortune into making Gotham not so shitty.
As I recall he also is more successful than his father so he's got more to throw around.

Also, wasn't there an Elseworlds or something where either his parents never died or they came back to life and his dad joined him as a second Batman? I seem to recall seeing that.
>>
>>92393400
>mfw i can relate to this
Seriously, there's 7 people living in this house and rather than build another toilet, you get a garden, aquarium, and another fucking sink instead
>>
>>92394827
That only happens if they see him die as a child. The fucked up psychological effect of a Wayne seeing a family member gunned down turns them into a superhero/villain.

"Bruce dear, when are you going to give us grandchildren? I keep hearing from Alfred about this lovely "Selina" woman you seem to spend a lot of time with."

"She's a supervillain, mom. I spend my time arresting her."

"Now Bruce, you should know how rare it is to find a woman who shares your hobbies! Oh, before I forget, remind Clark that we'll be having the Kents over for Christmas and you two shouldn't be late."
>>
>>92394834
>To be fair he does pitch a massive amount of the fortune into making Gotham not so shitty.
Haven't you learned you can't make hilarious memes with the truth by now, Anonymous?
>>
>>92394909
>Haven't you learned you can't make hilarious memes with the truth by now, Anonymous?
But the memes aren't hilarious because of half-assed shit.
>>
>>92394315
Fuck that, he should fly to space
>>
File: 3659bo.jpg (64KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
3659bo.jpg
64KB, 625x468px
>>92395358
Unfortunately, the memeculture has transitioned of late from things that are relatable but exaggerated into something that is funny for its own sake.

The meme equivalent of a person who is famous because they're a celebrity, like the badly behaved child of an actual celebrity.
>>
Only toilets and maybe a small hand washing sink are in Water Closets

Baths are in the bathroom.
>>
>>92394758
Hot.
>>
>>92393400
is this the new heathcliff? this could literally be any two characters and it wouldn't make a difference
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.