[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

what are they playing?
>>
>>92392489
>Forcing someone to drink Mountain Dew

Christ, Delicieu was a monster before he became a lizard freak
>>
So the question is still "what's in the bottle?"

Though it's now about the mysterious glowing blue stuff instead of a bottle of 7 Crow Court whiskey.

I have so many ideas. Maybe this is where Bastion is actually castrated-- I'm not sure if he was yet, as he was just an apprentice. Maybe part of Bastion and Prakhuta were combined and switched around, soul-wise? Or maybe it went wrong, the way Delicieu didn't intend, and Delicieu is the one who wound up as Cutter instead.

Anyone have ANY freaking clue what's in that blue bottle?
>>
>>92392732
Maybe some sort of concentrated pain-causing substance.
>>
>>92392768

That's a good thought! I'm trying to figure out why Delicieu needs pain.

His experiments were on making two-toes into wizards, right? What's pain got to do with that? He's clearly obsessed with it as a two-toe, and he's referring back to it here, but... why?
>>
>>92392732
>>92392796
Maybe he was looking for how pain power can be used

We know it turns first silver into horror beast. Maybe he wanted to see if it differs between the man and the soulless two toes.
>>
Okay, I'm a little bit confused. So this page, the page before it, and the half-page before that are a flashback? And that big guy is Delicieu?
>>
>>92393126
Delicieu appears to be the big guy. Prakhuta (Cutter) is the red two-toe. And yes, it's a flashback from Bastion's days as Delicieu's apprentice.

It seems like the modern-day Cutter/Delicieu is actually the human Delicieu stuck in a two-toe's body, or something like that.
>>
>>92393201
Or maybe Prakhuta went nuts and took on Delicieus name to spread pain.
>>
>>92393126
Yes, and he is "a" Delicieu.
It's yet to be definitively shown whether Cutter stole Delicieu's name, or whether Delicieu stole Cutter's body.
>>
File: 4 u.png (2KB, 243x279px) Image search: [Google]
4 u.png
2KB, 243x279px
>>92393126
>And that big guy is Delicieu?
>>
>>92392489
Probably not actual instruments. There's no strings, and that piano looks like it's got some kinda khert-y nonsense where keys should be.
>>
>>92392489
The Monster Mash
>>
>>92392732
On the previous page he says "we'll all become Black Tongues" to Cutter so he might not be one yet himself, so castration might be it.
>>
>>92395132
10/10
My sides are now with bastion's nut sack.
>>
File: ch10_118.jpg (342KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch10_118.jpg
342KB, 600x900px
>>92393409
I'm thinking something along these lines. The lizard known as Delicieu definitely can do pymary, Duane confirmed that for us in their fight.

But he also refers to humans as spiderpaws several times, which it seems is a derogatory name for humans that lizardfolk use. If it was still the human Delicieu but in a lizard body, why would he talk that way about his own kind?
>>
pain is, pain is, pain is, pain is
>>
>>92397864
Cupcake!

I will eat you. :D[/spoiler}
>>
>>92396919
It's not necessarily a perfect transfer. Delicieu may be the dominant personality, but it might still be a merger of him and the lizard
>>
>>92392489
When instead of inventing barrel organ or hiring a real band you force zombies to play music for your guests. And they love it. Cresce is fucked up beyond saving.
Although as
>>92394642
noted, there are no strings. And if this isn't due to Ashley being lazy then plods are just a front for real musicians/music player which is even more insane.
>>
>>92392796

it was never stated anywhere that he was trying to make two-toes into rights. Seems to me he's just using them as guinea pigs to learn about pain and harnessing it as a power, and seems he succeeded with the first silver monster later on.
>>
>>92398917
It's also possible that it was a complete transfer, and Delicieu's just that misanthropic. Ashley said he's filled with "murderous, impotent rage" after all.
>>
>>92400757
My guess would be that Delicieu's soul was transferred to Prakhuta, but that this only enabled Prakhuta to use pymary and have all of Delicieu's memories. Since it is still the lizard brain thinkin, I think Prakhuta is actually the dominant personality.

Would fit with his sadness and slurs.
>>
>>92401966
cont.

This would also fit Cutter's goals. Since he has all the memories of torturing two-toes as Delicieu he would want to destroy the permanent memories of the khert.
>>
Why or how is Unsounded head and shoulders and torso ahead of everything else?

They've got amazing dialogue, characters, good plot, magic, the art and colors are amazing, the humor is good, the world is fleshed out.

How does Ashley do it? I've never seen something this good, I didn't know it was possible.
>>
>>92403036
She's a professional first and an artist second.

Our standards have been obliterated by autistic man-children when it comes to webcomics, so when someone competent comes along we're blown away
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.