[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe the Gods should have chosen the Guardian as the one to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1790.jpg (83KB, 1113x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1790.jpg
83KB, 1113x727px
Maybe the Gods should have chosen the Guardian as the one to stop Aku instead of Jack? If the Guradian had the sword, those glasses wouldn't have been lying on the ground...
>>
>>92391692
but then who would guard the time portal?
>>
>>92392040
Jack.
>>
>>92391692

Probably.

Only reason why Aku was able to kill the Guardian is because the only thing that can kill Aku is used by Jack. The Guardian fighting Aku was basically a mortal man fighting an unstoppable force: eventually the mortal man is gonna get tired, get weaker, slip up, and then get killed.
>>
>>92392040
Why does somebody need to guard the time portal even?!? Also considering the last episode I'd say he did a pretty shit poor job of guarding since it was blowed up!
>>
>>92392109
...that fight was probably awesome, topping the Graveyard fight...
>>
>>92392152
It probably lasted for a good long while desu
I'd like to have at least seen it
>>
>>92392098
but what happens when he dies of old age?
>>
File: 1491176733519.jpg (55KB, 344x316px) Image search: [Google]
1491176733519.jpg
55KB, 344x316px
MEGA please
>>
>>92391692
Huh, this is actually pretty accurate given the powerset of each character.
>>
>>92391692
Is Max doing a Samurai Jack brain dump?
>>
either one of two things

>aku changed the timeline again by destroying the guardian and the portal, which jack was meant to find and use
>the bearded king jack we see in the portal is what jack would have/should have become had the timeline progressed properly
or
>the prophecy states that only one man could defeat the guardian
>it wasn't jack, but the portal was like "stop bro"
>portal shows jack in the future
>guardian assumes the portal is saying jack will eventually be the one to defeat him and use the portal
>portal saw jack as significant enough to spare, and presented a vision of a future jack to reveal that he would be important, but jack still wasn't the one in the prophecy
>it was aku the whole time
>instead of using the portal he just destroys it

going with the former
anyway seeing what became of the guardian and his portal was probably the most unsettling display of aku's power in the show. half an episode was dedicated to this guy utterly beating the shit out of jack. i can only imagine what was going through jack's mind when he saw the glasses on the ground. how aku probably wiped out the guardian like it was nothing
>>
>>92391692
Nice pic but I'm still mad we were denied a flashback.
>>
Is the Guardian even mortal though? Killing him offscreen for Jashi shit was a really foolish move.
>>
>>92392040
Why guard it? Didn't do much good. It just ended up destroyed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.