[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murderers of the Galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1494800702182.webm (2MB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
1494800702182.webm
2MB, 720x336px
Murderers of the Galaxy
>>
>>92389553
Needs more neck-snaps
>>
This is nowhere near as Over the Top Violent as Groot murdering Ronan's Kree Cult Worshippers
>>
I mean, the night before they had watched them throw a bunch of poor saps into space and they were about to sell them both out for money so...this is a pretty appropriate response given the situation.
>>
Ok and? It's not like they are characters who are known for their restraint and morals of not killing. They're outlaws. They kill people. Autist
>>
>>92389648

Or when Star-Lord burned down that orphanage just so he'd have the only cool orphan backstory.
>>
>>92389723

Watched them space and kill THEIR OWN CREWMATES.

Killing folks for profit is dirty business, but that's business. But they proved themselves to be nothing but mad dogs needing to be put down.
>>
The weirdest/creepiest one was Baby Groot killing that asshole, that's just bad parenting.
>>
They aren't characters like Superman,Batman or Spider-Man that have a defining characteristic of no killing.
>>
>>92389553
Yondu was killing mutineers. Perfectly justified. Rocket is a psychopath who won't kill for no reason but is overjoyed when he does have a reason, so he was very happy to gun some down as well. He has the excuse that his "childhood" was so fucked that he ended up with barely contained terror and lonliness which he conceals with violence and anger. He's a psycho but he's THEIR psycho and he's very loyal to his crewmates.
>>
>>92389774
>>92389855
>>92389913
mouseketeers
>>
>no-kill rule
>applying to aliens

That has never been a thing, anon.
>>
this is all anti bendis backlash from

>BLAM! Murdered you
>>
>>92390090
No, it's just a /tv/ forum slider shitposting here. The same thread is happening over there.
>>
I loved that scene. Fucking mutineers deserved it
>>
Yondu and Rocket are the two characters least likely to give a shit.

Groot's a baby, and all babies are vicious monsters anyway.
>>
>>92389974
Lol you're dumb as fuck faggot. I hate marvel and OPs post is still bullshit
>>
>>92389553
Mutineers didn't do nuffin!
>>
I actually cried during the funeral
I never cry for movies
>>
>>92389553
Can you imagine an alternative outcome where Yondu and Rocket somehow talk it out with the mutineers and forgive and forget that they killed the other crewmembers? I can't. Sometimes murder is the easiest and best solution to your problems.
>The more you know
>>
>>92389974
So you don't have a counterargument, huh?
>inb4 shill
>>
>>92389553
given the context and framing of the situation, its meant to look like just deserts, well deserved karma for their horrible actions

tazer face was a sadistic asshole, while the crew just spaced a whole bunch of their own comrades in a pointlessly brutal way, followed by them tormenting baby groot

given how most audience members reacted to it with the utmost catharsis, it is seems like they got the memo that these guys don't deserve your pity
>>
>WE
>GOT
>A
>WHAM
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.