[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Aku wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: AKU.png (242KB, 376x866px) Image search: [Google]
AKU.png
242KB, 376x866px
Everyone's either loved or hated the episode, but what if the intention is that Aku wins?

Everyone's talking about what deus ex Jack will get to beat him, or how the power of love prevails, but what if Jack doesn't win?

What if he's meant to lose?

Childhood is rooting for Jack. Adulthood is realizing Aku was right.
>>
File: 1493688127391.gif (496KB, 276x170px) Image search: [Google]
1493688127391.gif
496KB, 276x170px
>>92387941
I haven't been happy with the season but I'll take it all back if aku wins
I mean even if the season went exactly how I wanted it to see aku die woulda been sad so it'll be a win/win
>>
>>92387941
Aku's been winning the entire time, so much so that the series even pokes fun at it.
>More people arrive to tell you how they are going to kill the samurai for sure this time
>Aku is just sick and tired of this, doesn't even motivate them or anything, just tells them to do whatever they want.

People can't claim it to be a stereotypical good guy beats bad guy situation. Its like when Kefka gets defeated, he already caused half the population of the world to die off due to starvation and stuff, his death won't fix the world, the damage was already done.
>>
>>92387941
Aku deserves to win. He's too damn entertaining.
>>
File: 1493601022112.gif (967KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
1493601022112.gif
967KB, 288x162px
>>92388495
this, even though hes shown to be so evil and do all those awful things you can't help but love him
>>
>>92388565
Yeah, but what he did last episode was pretty messed up though
>>
>>92388755
Well killing scaramouche was a bit much but it's not the worst thing hes ever done
>>
>>92388471

Killing Kefka wouldn't fix the world but they could only begin to repair it with his death. I'm pretty sure all the monsters die with the death of magic as well.
>>
File: 1494735253298.gif (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494735253298.gif
3MB, 512x288px
>>92388471
Aku pretty much IS Kefka.

He's both the comic relief AND the unbelievably evil main villain at the same time.

Probably why I love the evil bastard so much.
>>
>>92388471
You can fix the world if you go back in time to prevent Aku from taking power, which seems to be Jack's main goal.
>>
>>92387941
the scotch man is going to do something
jack will win

fuck ashi tho
>>
>>92389054
Pottery.
>>
>>92387941
I would be ok with Aku winning.
>>
>>92387941
Gennedy said he wanted the ending to be a feelgood ending yet at the same time bittersweet.

Aku winning definitely doesn't fit that criteria. I heard an interesting prediction where Jack imprisons Aku in the sword and wanders the world as an immortal, carrying Aku's prison so it may never be unsheathed again. I think it's a good ending because neither likeable character has to die and they still can exchange banter for all eternity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.