[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Prophecy Lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494752440559.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494752440559.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
Ashi is going to use her power to restore the Guardian's shattered portal.
>>
File: Naamloos-1.jpg (15KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-1.jpg
15KB, 600x600px
>>92386979
What if she...becomes the portal?
>>
>>92387037
>To save the world Jack must be inside Ashi
>>
>Scaramouche comes back
>again
>hes the final boss
>>
>>92386979
Or she dies, and it turns out the Guardian was alive or capable of returning to life anyway.
>>
>>92387122
Maybe Demongo collects his essence after learning he's one of history's greatest warriors
>>
>>92387105
nah he's done. It's just the final fight and the travel back now
>>
Another shitty Samurai Jack thread
>>
>>92389851
u mad
>>
>>92387105
I wonder what happened with the octopus once he got his body back.
>>
>>92387122
>That asshole broke my glasses! My favorite glasses!
>>
>>92387122
>jack kills ashi
>her last words are "thank you"
>jack kills Aku
>AKU laughs at him while his form its banished from existence "see all what I did to this world, you were supposed to prevent it"
>a magic treasure falls from the safe, it was storing an armor and. A crown.
>jack starts to age super fast.
>the guardian appears and open the portal.
>jack goes back to past to face aku
>he still aging fast
>at the moment he finally land the final strike on aku he looks like a 100 year old man
>he falls on the ground with a smile on his face.
>"I finally made it"
> the gods arrive from the sky and take him to their realm
>ashi it's there, smiling at him.
>watch out.
>credits roll.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.