[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Static Shock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: static.jpg (83KB, 890x1000px) Image search: [Google]
static.jpg
83KB, 890x1000px
Why was the soundtrack such shit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_OMzI598vc
>>
>>92383190
The sound track for the show was cool and unique . It fit the show.
>>
File: tell DC you want Milestone back.png (220KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
tell DC you want Milestone back.png
220KB, 456x810px
Reminder to tell DC you want Static back.
>>
>>92383489
Buying the new DVD might help show support and tell DC people like Static and want more of him.
>>
File: static shock season2DVD.jpg (54KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
static shock season2DVD.jpg
54KB, 500x712px
>>92383926
Buy both of the new DVDs.
>>
>>92384329
They should've picked a better cover for the second DVD .
>>
File: 00.gif (104KB, 969x952px) Image search: [Google]
00.gif
104KB, 969x952px
>>
>>92383190
Static sucked. They even made batman tell him how much he appreciates him. Break batmans character to push a shit black super hero
>>
>>92386063
Nah you're full of it. Static Shock was pretty good.
>>
ME AND MY HOMEGIRL
>>
>>
>>92383926
>>92384329
I should really get around to doing that. Shame it dips in the second half. Anyway OP I blame little Romeo and his crimes against the opening theme
>>
>>92386063
It didn't really break batmans character to support a fellow hero, and that episode came later in the series when he was pretty established in the viewers eyes as a competent hero
>>
>>92386871
I'l Romeo theme song is the most iconic theme song from the show.
>>
>>92383190
Inb4 someone posted gun
>>
>>92383271
That's the problem. The soundtrack fit's the show, but it feels awkward when played around Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Neither Batman villains had that ghetto bitch vibe the soundtrack gave them.
>>
File: IMG_0744.png (226KB, 943x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.png
226KB, 943x848px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.