/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the real reason you deny the guardian's death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494756126493.jpg (56KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
1494756126493.jpg
56KB, 604x741px
What's the real reason you deny the guardian's death?
>>
>>92378931
The same reason you deny your own, Blue Jack.
>>
Because it's been know. Since that fucking episode Jack was PROPHESIZED to return to the past and kill Aku. That doesn't mean there arent going to be shit in his way.

The way I see it, Jack has to beat Aku in the future before defeating him in the past. Like his father he'll probably absorb Aku in his sword and with it, kill past Aku with future Aku, causing a great cascade as a result. That's just a guess.
>>
>>92379020
Retcons dude, they do happen.
>>
>>92379203
And they're almost always hated, for good reason.
>>
>>92379020
>Jack was PROPHESIZED to return to the past and kill Aku

hey now they never said anything about him killing Aku
>>
Because I haven't seen his body, first rule of death in entertainment is that if you don't see the body chances are they are still alive
>>
>>92379203

This isn't a retcon. Gennedy would have ignored it completely if it were not have the finale fight be at the Guardians battle ground.

You're all so quick to call retcon when you have no idea what's going to happen
>>
>>92379294
yeah this. It's not a kids show anymore, they could've shown his skeleton if they wanted people to have a definitive answer.
>>
>>92379020

Well, did the time monolith have any proof that what it claimed to be true would transpire? All it does is make a sound and show a picture. The only reason people were so invested was because of how well the episode built upon itself. To the point that after all the esoteric trials that what the portal showed had to be the truth. Hell the Guardian isn't even an interesting character, just some strong blue guy with a nice silhouette, who guards the equivalent of a fucking plot door.

Not that Ashi is any better, but at least Aku seems happy about it.
>>
File: Scots.jpg (36KB, 650x344px) Image search: [Google]
Scots.jpg
36KB, 650x344px
>>92379680
Prolly disintegrated like scotsman did
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.