[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JL Spoilers: >The parademons impregnat hosts, similar to Aliens.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 4949959-0580270711-batma.jpg (31KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
4949959-0580270711-batma.jpg
31KB, 650x360px
JL Spoilers:
>The parademons impregnat hosts, similar to Aliens. I found this very interesting and horror like. I wonder what he meant by it exactly but I trust Snyder's vision(He has great detail). Steppenwolf is a pretty intimidating villain, a little intense at times but underused(Makes sense since the focus is on the league). When Steppenwolf goes rogue he takes Superman to the scout ship to extract the codex from his blood, this is also the scene where he fights Batman and Flash brings Lois to stop him. Superman is alot more happy after the final fight, more ''hopeful'' I guess you could say. The final shot is of him in the red & blue suit watching over Metropolis(Apparently it's a great visual shot). To convince Superman of joining him Steppenwolf uses his axe to create a fake holographic projection of Batman not saving Lois. Superman continues to think about whether or not he's wrong but Steppenwolf just shows him the fake images again. When Superman becomes good and Steppenwolf retreats to the parademon hive for the final fight, the league discuss in the scout ship. Cyborg hacks into the scout ship computer and finds some kind of hidden AI, he activates it(Apparently says Booyah) and it's none other than Jor-el from MOS. He gives them the information they need about Darkseid and what he wants with the motherboxes. Superman asks why he didn't tell him before, Joe-El reveals Darkseid has been at war with kryptonians for thousands of years, if he had told Kal about him in MOS he would of gone searching for him, giving Darkseid the one thing he wants ''the codex'' to create a new & powerful army. Steppenwolf wanted to create the army on his own to exact his revenge on Darkseid and take Earth for his own, he thinks Darkseid is nothing without him. Gordon has 3 scenes, he namedrops Joker & Harley when talking to Batman, but what he really says is ''The clown and his bitch'', meant for humor.
>>
>>92375575
>Codex plot not dropped after MoS

Thank you based Snyder
>>
>>92375575
I'm not watching this shit.

Fuck you OP.
>>
>>92375575
Sounds just awful enough to be real.
>>
>Joe-El

I love that guy.
>>
File: 1494768386845.jpg (69KB, 919x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494768386845.jpg
69KB, 919x612px
DC DOES IT AGAIN!
>>
File: 1333320486484.png (367KB, 757x564px) Image search: [Google]
1333320486484.png
367KB, 757x564px
>>92375575
>it's a anon types out a fanfiction and says it's "JL Spoilers" so he can protect his ego when anons says it sucks.

"I-I don't suck! It's hack snyder's writing! haha...."
>>
>>92375575
>but I trust Snyder's vision(He has great detail).
Kek
>>
>>92375575
>The parademons impregnat hosts, similar to Aliens.

And dropped.
>>
>>92375575
>''The clown and his bitch''

*rolls eyes*

are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: Nov 17.jpg (9KB, 236x212px) Image search: [Google]
Nov 17.jpg
9KB, 236x212px
>>92375575
>For most of his screen time Superman is bad and does wear the black suit. He doesn't have a mullet or beard, his hair is just a little longer than usual.

>The villain(Steppenwolf) goes rogue. In the final battle he defeats & kills all of the league except Flash who travels back in time to prevent it. Steppenwolf is sent back to Darkseid where he is killed by ''lasers''(Omega beams), this is the only time we see Darkseid
>Aquaman steals the show. Mera joins the league in the final fight. During the opening battle(Which reminded him of Game of Thrones apparently) a green lantern fights against Darkseid's army.

>Each character has their own story arc except WW who he felt was forced into it. Aquaman's arc is about returning his motherbox to Atlantis, Cyborg's arc is about his connection to a motherbox, Flash's arc is about the speed force(He said they explain it perfectly), Batman's arc is about forming the league & Superman's arc is about the codex in his blood.

>Aquaman lives in a lighthouse, he refuses to be the king of atlantis.

>Flash is only able to time travel 3 minutes into the past. In the end Bruce gives him a new armored suit that will help him to go farther.

>WW returns to Themyscira after a century because she will die if she doesn't, amazons are only immortal if they remain on Themyscira. We see her mother Hippolyta.

>Superman has about 30mins of screen time. He's bad for at least 15mins of it. Steppenwolf convinced him that during the battle of Doomsday(He doesn't actually call him that) Lois was killed, Batman had a chance to save her but he saved himself. Steppenwolf says ''He killed your world, now kill his''. There's a little short fight between Batman & Superman, Superman wins and is about to kill Batman when Lois arrives(Flash).
>>
>>92376819
Louis dies and Superman goes evil.

huh...
>>
File: Deadly Premonition.jpg (95KB, 1200x695px) Image search: [Google]
Deadly Premonition.jpg
95KB, 1200x695px
>>92375575
>I trust Snyder's vision
>>
>>92375575
I'm so sure I'm not watching any more DCEU movies that I freely read spoilers now, and don't even care if they turn out to be real or just OP's fanfiction.

Did the Thewlis/Ares and Godkiller being Diana leaks from Wonder Woman turn out to be legit in the end?
>>
>>92376442
This. I've been posting my fanfiction all the time here. As long as I say it's a leak from a hated director, they'll eat it up and my confidence doesn't get shattered.
>>
File: c5eEef9.png (446KB, 702x522px) Image search: [Google]
c5eEef9.png
446KB, 702x522px
>>92375575
>>92376819
Is the imagery of Batman's failure to save Lois like burned/imprinted into Clark's mind like brainwashing or is he simply shown such & chooses on his own to side with Wolf, this is absolutely fucking critical.
>>
>>92377101
yes
>>
File: Jimmie Johnson BvS.jpg (136KB, 746x497px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmie Johnson BvS.jpg
136KB, 746x497px
>>92376439
Jimmie Johnson and Superman confirmed best kinocar racer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgKttBNC3Ps

Dumbshit Joey Logano.
>>
>>92377303
I assume brainwashing.

Even Snyder is that retarded.
>>
>The clown and his bitch

I'm so goddamn done with the DCEU
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.