[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Courtroom scene in BVS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bvscourt.jpg (587KB, 2864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bvscourt.jpg
587KB, 2864x1200px
If there wasn't a bomb, what would of happened?
>>
>>92371429
It wasn't a courtroom scene, it was a senate hearing scene.

And nothing ever happens at senate hearings.
>>
>>92371447
My mistake.
>>
>>92371429
Everyone would be during king the pee juice and the dildo space pods will land on earth
>>
>>92371429
Superman might have had to chance to say something interesting or heroic

Can't have that
>>
>>92372086
No bomb means Luthor would be there too

Man, it would have been great to see Luthor trying to push Supes to suicide in 15 minutes
>>
>>92371429

>would of

It is "would've", the contraction for "would have", you brickbrained neanderthal.
>>
You mean have.

What would HAVE happened?
>>
>>92372792
I would have preferred Luthor on a podium ranting about how horrible Superman is. My favorite thing about Luthor is just his complete and utter hatred of Superman as a threat towards humanity.
>>
>>92371429
They would have to had written a challenging scene
>>
>>92371429
Look at the devastation in Cavill's face, Jesus.
>I wanted to make whoosh sounds while flying and wink at the camera in the last scene...
>>
>>92372885
Luthor doesn't believe superman is a threat to humanity, no version ever had though that.
>>
>>92373413
>Luthor doesn't believe superman is a threat to humanity
Of course he does. But not in the straightforward sense like General Sam Lane. Lex believes the threat comes from complacency. He doesn't believe humanity will strive to be better because of Superman. Lex believes that goal to be impossible. If striving to reach Superman's level is impossible, then there is no need to bother at all. All one needs to do is simply rely on a godlike alien 100% and waste away to nothingness. In his mind, he wants to save the world from wanting to be saved by Superman.

But in reality, Lex is just an egotistical sociopath who wants attention and praise because daddy never gave him any.
>>
>>92373566
>In his mind, he wants to save the world from wanting to be saved by Superman.
That's actually what he tells other and himself. The real reason is he is jealous of the attention and power Superman has. It's ego and pettiness.
Luthor would back the idea of humanity relying on HIMSELF 100% of the time, in a split second. Only because he's human as well? No. He doesn't see you as his equal.
>>
>>92371429
>Courtroom
>would of
stop
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.