[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they fuck? If not, WILL they fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (71KB, 434x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 434x582px
Did they fuck? If not, WILL they fuck?
>>
>>92370473
I still don't see the appeal of this edgy trash

The music I can understand, but not this
>>
>>92371452
It gives the band a unique gimmick that lets them stand out among other artists and appeals to people who like animation.
>>
>>92371452
>edgy
Nigga what?
>>
>>92371502
>>92371495
it's always struck me as shit an edgy emo 14 year old would draw instead of paying attention in class
>>
>>92371544
What? Why?
>>
>>92370473
Doubt it, Noodle must be almost ten years younger than 2D.
Also she's on record laughing when 2D got beat up during the filming of Feel Good Inc, so it is doubtful she respects him.
>>
2D is a fucking beta loser, why would Noodle want to fuck him?
>>
>>92371544
That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>92371557
Just look at the way they're drawn with the fucked up teeth and shit
>>
>>92371557
is this a real fucking question?
>>
There's like an 18 year old age gap between them and 2-D has known Noodle since she was like 8. That's just weird. Besides, they've basically said that Noodle has become the "team mom" of the group and that she thinks of 2-D as an innocent brother. Feels like the only reason people ship them is because they're the most conventionally attractive of the band. Dynamically speaking just about every band member is diametrically opposed to each other except Noodle and Russel, but the latter is established as a bit crazy.

>>92371495
Gorillaz started off as a joke Damon and Jamie made that they could get even a "fake" band on a channel like MTV since it's so shallow. Turns out the music they made was good and the characters had a lot of bouncy appeal to them, so with Demon Days onward they moved toward making them earnest.
>>
>>92371590
Twelve, actually. 2D's 38 and Noodle's 26.
>>
>>92371685
whoops, was meant to quote >>92371452
>>
>>92370473
>Fucking your adopted daughter

What is this, Samurai Jack?
>>
>>92371651
they're just british, anon
>>
File: 1490837461214.jpg (810KB, 1280x1861px) Image search: [Google]
1490837461214.jpg
810KB, 1280x1861px
>>92371685
If Phase 1 lore is still anything to go by 2D and Noodle have always been quite close
>>
>>92371851
Hang on, I thought that Noodle never met her biological family.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.