[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.... We just gonna ignore this whole bit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_4246.png (663KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4246.png
663KB, 1136x640px
So....

We just gonna ignore this whole bit?
>>
I find it hilarious Aku doesn't know how earth creatures mate.
>>
Calling now, the daughter's mother drank his cum
>>
>>92368471
VIRGIN BIRTH!
VIRGIN BIRTH!
VIRGIN BIRTH!
>>
File: CCCDlK7XIAE4zqi[1].jpg (26KB, 337x270px) Image search: [Google]
CCCDlK7XIAE4zqi[1].jpg
26KB, 337x270px
>>92368471
>>
>>92368471
I sure as hell didnt want to see the priestess doing it the right way.
>>
>>92368471
If he didn't expect her to drink it and get pregnant, what did he think she was going to do with it?
>>
I just like how casually he forgot about it
>bunch of creepy weirdos dressed like him worshiping a totem pole of him
>that's pretty cool
>here let me cum in this cup
>ok bye
>maybe she drank it?
>>
>>92369188
Technically it shouldn't have worked any different one way or the other since Aku isn't made from regular material. He doesn't have a specific pair of balls with special Aku baby batter. Any part of him can be as destructive, creative or corrupting as he wills it.
>>
>>92369206
Maybe just venerate around a piece of him or something. You're right though in that I'm not sure why he didn't put a seal over it or something though. If you leave a cup of something just lying out in the open it's bound to spill at the very least.
>>
Remember kids: don't swallow, unprotected oral sex CAN and WILL make you pregnant
>>
File: meh.jpg (6KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
6KB, 250x246px
Sooo... They just worshiped Aku to visit them and pour his cum into a cup so their leader can drink it, and that is it? Is this really the only form of exposition we will get about the cult?

No history on how and why it was founded or what's Ashi's mother's motivation to bear Aku's children? No explanation on what happened to the cult now after the death of its leader? What a shitty half-season.
>>
>>92369284
>why is there a cult for the godlike being that rules the world
>>
>>92369163
>birth

you mean defication
>>
>>92369284
When did Samurai Jack ever linger on the explanation for anything that wasn't stuff like the origins of Jack or the origins of Aku?
This is just a cult of nut jobs who earned Aku's favour once, and decided to pump out assassin babies to try and kill Jack so they could have Aku's favour forever
>>
>>92369206
>pregnant
>constipation

pick one
>>
>>92369284
Yeah it's a real mystery, why on Earth would a cult be formed to venerate the Master of Masters that holds the entire universe within his grasp? We really needed to dedicate four or five episodes of this ten episodes season to truly understand all there is to know about the rich history and deep culture of the cult of Aku!
>>
>>92369284
I understand your grievance, but you should be prepared to be dismissed. Most will point out things like the Celtic Demons army, the Winter warriors in Seasons of Death and so on were all introduced and left with no further elaboration before, so the Cult needs none.

I think the only thing I'd need to have seen really is a montage of survivors from Aku's attacks on various societies all scurrying together and with time they begin to succumb to a form of Stockholm many religions with violent gods experience. The idea they need to fear and adore the source of their agony in the hopes he will be sated, and whenever they have a good day they get into the delusion that it is thanks to Aku's mercy. The delusion builds into cult practice. Simple enough. People like that old man in the fairy tale episode who told the kids to hush up.
>>
>>92369284
Remember in episode 1 when aku wanted everyone to make pillars of his likeness?

The only question here is why he left his cummies behind
>>
>>92368471
It's absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>92369340
I think he was just impressed by how far into the cult got, so he left behind a bit of his dark essence or whatever as a reward for a job well done. Basically the equivalent of palming off a religious sect with a religious artifact of dubious value to you but worth the earth to them
Course I don't think he expected the mad cunts to start drinking it and getting pregnant
>>
>>92369392
The funniest thing is, he might have given them the 'Daughters of Aku' idea in the first place, and it was entirely by accident.
>>
>>92369284
>b-but what's aku's tax policy? check mate gendifags
shut the fuck up no everything needs hours of exposition
>>
>>92368471
I told you faggots they were the daughters of aku, literally.
fucking retards.
>>
>>92369526
Oh fuck off you idiotic faggot, if we can waste half an episode on Jack and Ashi acting autistic around each other, then 3-5 minutes of exposition won't harm anything and will actually improve the show.
>>
File: IMG_2258.jpg (2MB, 1298x2272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2258.jpg
2MB, 1298x2272px
Sorry to be off topic but anyone got the updated version? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: consider the following.png (203KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
203KB, 500x471px
>>92369526
What is Aku's tax policy?

A worldwide government needs money to operate, even if it is the future led by an ancient evil. How else does he offer so much for Jack's bounty? But how exactly Aku acquires money and other resources seems to vary. In the city Jack lands in through the time portal Aku's image is used in advertisements, so it seems that the buying of goods is important to him, presumably because he taxes it. But then in other situations his robots just fucking pillage everything, or you have something like the princess bounty hunter's kingdom where it seems like Aku is governing the land in an oppressive, exploitative manner that might just be plain slave labor. And then you have these weird situations like the city in the opening of season 5 where things seem orderly and productive only for Aku's forces to fuck things up for no apparent reason. And then of course is the immigration policy, where criminals who clearly have no intention to be productive citizens and just want to pillage and hoard currency for themselves are encourage to destroy peaceful law-abiding towns.

The whole thing seems counter-productive, but then again one must reassess Aku's goal in all this. Aku is evil, he does evil things. It is as simple as that. Oppression, enslavement, annihilation, whatever. Doggo City may have been destroyed for no other reason than because he had an evil itch he had to scratch.
But the greatest evil of all is ensuring the world is totally under his control, that there is no hope, and do to that he needs productive cities to supply him with the proper funds, and so he allows some to exist peacefully as a necessary "evil" so he has the resources to destroy other cities will maintaining his iron grip. If Aku never taxed anyone and just destroyed every single city then there would be too many rebellions and not enough robots to quell them for Aku to be a global tyrant.

In short, I think Aku's tax policy is "flexible".
>>
File: 1492142053167.jpg (28KB, 622x424px) Image search: [Google]
1492142053167.jpg
28KB, 622x424px
>>92369601
>acting autistic
>is actively bitching about irrelevant points in a cartoon show on /co
Sweetie surely you see the irony here.
>>
>>92369735
It's being made in >>92360247
>>
>>92369742
I think he's an anarcho-capitalist who just owns a lot of the businesses on Earth.
>>
>>92369570
I refused to believe it would be that dumb. I mean, fuck, Aku's a formless mass of primordial evil, you're telling me he contains human-compatible DNA? Fuck off Genndy.
>>
>Jack finally scores a cute girl
>Turns out to be Aku

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!
>>
So was the joke that she probably just shoved it up her vagoo but Aku not knowing any better thought she just drank it?
>>
What does Aku taste like?
>>
>>92370422
No the joke is that "ashi" is short for "ashit" because her mother deficated her out instead of giving birth.
>>
File: 1494464010380.png (109KB, 423x309px) Image search: [Google]
1494464010380.png
109KB, 423x309px
>>92370464
>Monkey face is genetic
NO
>>
>>92370402
>needing DNA to have a child when he's a deity.
He's magic. none of the animating bones, real gods, metal cutting jap swords, soul stealing demons or time fuckery was weird to you?
They even state that Aku had visited them before.
that he granted them his presence.
his PRESENCE.
>>
>>92370402
it's really sad how fucking stupid /co/ is regarding this new season. like this post could pass for satire, but it's most likely real.

guess what einstein, you have an entire world religion about a non-human entity impregnating a human woman.
>>
>>92370402
His evil spawned cum shape-shifted into human DNA, duh!
>>
>>92370561
agreed.
between people ignoring the obvious Aku connection and assuming jack and Ashi weren't meant to be love interests I have to assume most of those posters are too young to be familiar with basic writing tropes and cliches or too retarded/tumblr.
>Ashi and jack will have a father/daughter relationship
>Ashi will be gay
I want to laugh but it's kind of sad how dumb people are.
>>
>>92369326
>Stockholm
Didn't they believe that Aku was actually a source of good and created all the wonderous things on earth? They even viewed Jack as evil.
>>
>>92369206
>what did he think she was going to do with it?

Worship it.
>>
>>92368471
How many of you were expecting Aku to have either fucked the cult leader or be completely absent from the group? It was a little of both for me.
>>
>>92370765
It's hard to tell how much the cult bought its own gospel.
The High Priestess seemed to intentionally avoid humoring inquiry and independent thought from Ashi.
>>
File: 1482958023520.gif (851KB, 388x282px) Image search: [Google]
1482958023520.gif
851KB, 388x282px
>>92369220
>here let me cum in this cup
>>
>>92370793
>How many of you were expecting Aku to have either fucked the cult leader

Nah, Triton has already done that with Raven's mom, as Hades has done it with Hippolita. Genndy said in PPGs through 'him' that he never does repeat performances.
>>
Aku is very not proactive with all his henchmen
not even just in the new series he was always like this

Aku is pretty much a terrible ruler AND villain but he's so powerful it doesn't even matter because nobody but Jack can even touch him
>>
>>92370402
Gods impregnating mortals is pretty common in Mythology
>>
File: 1489438749009.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489438749009.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>92370793
My head canon was something a little more elaborate.

Robed figures gathering the flakes of Aku's infection from the Lizard monk shrine, the fluid from the Ultra Robots and any remnants of the primordial evil in Japan without explanation.

They'd seem like a spiritual group but not a cult, maybe thinking they can create an anti-Aku or warrior resistant to his power from moderate exposure to it.

Either way one of them is baptized in the stuff and channels Aku or an Aku avatar like in the Aku Infection who, like Jacku, is too hostile to really care what they want or why and just start taking heads. The victim goes off to cause havoc elsewhere.

Jack crosses their path, strikes them down with his sword and thinking them a robot leaves them lying on the floor with their guilt and anger. Except it's revealed the remnant of the ultimate evil incubated inside the volunteer, the High Priestess, and she is put through an acupuncture ceremony to purify them, and the same poison that made Aku with the arrow makes the daughters from needles dipped in it.

The High Priestess' malicious, impatient nature would be explained by the lingering Aku infection corrupting her and her view of what Jack did over time, the mention of Aku's presence would be her possession and her gathering new members to refashion the destroyed temple and form the cult would be explained from her background as an ex-monk.
>>
>>92371004
>Aku is pretty much a terrible ruler AND villain but he's so powerful it doesn't even matter because nobody but Jack can even touch him
It is also importnat to remember that being Evil IS his end game. Like, people sometimes wonder why he is so "In Your Face" when breaking promises and turning potential allies into opponent, but that's THE WHOLE POINT OF IT. He nurture hope so that he can enjoy destroying it in the face of his miserable subjects. He want them to experience misery and for that, they need to think they can aspire to a better life. This is why he seek power. Not for power, but to make people suffer.

this is why Earth isn't completely scorched. People still need to see there is a better future possible for him to crush their dream and drink their delicious tears.

This is what Aku is all about.
>>
>>92368471
I always kinda assumed that Aku impregnated the cult leader with Jack's sperm from his Ikra form to Oldboy the hell outta Jack.
>>
>>92371151
That's just your autistic fetish clouding your judgement.
>>
>>92368572
This
>>
>>92371489
I didn't really think the Aku thing but I was fucking CERTAIN that it would be an Oldboy situation.
>>
Since the daughters and possibly the High Priestess contain Aku's essence, could he just bring them all back to life if he wanted?
>>
>>92370402
Time travel. Gods. Aliens. Magic. Robots.

All fine.

Some people getting pregnant?

Madness. MADNESS.

MADNESS.

MADNESS
A
D
N
E
S
S
>>
It was weird how Aku didn't seem to really care about it. He was guessing what happened.
>>
Dammit u fuckers were right bout Ashi being the daughter of Aku
>>
>>92369206
This >>92370789. It's like a celebrity giving a deranged fangirl a lock of your hair, he didn't expect the crazy bitch to actually drink it. Just keep the essence around like a trophy.
>>
>>92369284
>No history on how and why it was founded or what's Ashi's mother's motivation to bear Aku's children?

Aku is basically God for them, they've got to stick with him and gain his favor. And for a religious zealot, bearing the kids of god seems like quite the opportunity

>No explanation on what happened to the cult now after the death of its leader? What a shitty half-season.

The daughters killed them all as part of their final test

>What a shitty half season

That's a shitty reason for hating the season. Did you ever need an explanation for the well in the three archers episode, the spring spirit, the winter trolls and the scientist in seasons of death, the demon in the haunted house, the totoro in jack and the creature? Not everything has to be explained.
>>
>>92368471
Well, with Aku's essence creating life out of almost nothing it certainly makes the Aku=Chemical X theory a lot more plausible.
>>
>>92369284
nearly every episode so far could have done with being 3 or 4 minutes longer. I get that wanting even more after waiting so long is peak entitlement but I think even with the clearly flawed plotline, having more build up and more exposition would have done it well.
>>
File: akuav.jpg (50KB, 559x557px) Image search: [Google]
akuav.jpg
50KB, 559x557px
>>92368471
>I jerked off in a cup and she ACTUALLY DRANK IT!

>HA! GOOD TIMES!
>>
>>92369985
He's an anarcho-capitalist, but when he needs money he just extorts the evil mega-corporations on Earth because everyone is terrified of him.
>>
Looking at how Aku is in the previous episodes, I pretty much assumed he had no clue what the Daughters of Aku were.
>>
>>92369284
Such a whiny fucking faggot
>>
File: 063235.jpg (106KB, 576x560px) Image search: [Google]
063235.jpg
106KB, 576x560px
>>92368471
Stop watching bad reboots.
>>
File: 88763455667883.png (78KB, 416x163px) Image search: [Google]
88763455667883.png
78KB, 416x163px
>>92374027
>Stop watching bad reboots.

Go be butthurt somewhere else, you entitled nostalgiafaggot.
>>
>>92374027
He isn't, though, he is watching an awesome new season of an awesome show.
>>
>>92374027
this is just more proof that you faggots will never be happy
>>
>>92369742
"Give me what I want or die"
>>
>>92369742
>What is Aku's tax policy?
The strongs pay nothing. The weak are exploited. the strongs help in the collecting of taxes and even get paid for it. Aku can send stronger people to deal with those who put too much in their personal pockets. The stronger who does that too are dealt with aku himself.
>>
>>92369742
>And then you have these weird situations like the city in the opening of season 5 where things seem orderly and productive only for Aku's forces to fuck things up for no apparent reason.
see>>92371101
making people suffer is his motivation.
>>
>>92374099
>entitled
I have the right to be disappointed if I get a stinking turd
>>
File: 1490482393407.gif (1MB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
1490482393407.gif
1MB, 576x566px
>>92374362
>if I get a stinking turd

Oh no! A final season doesn't mirror your personal fanfiction! Better mail Adult Swim, assassinate Genndy Tartakovsky and have animation team redo the conclusion according to your liking!
>>
I-I just want Jack to be happy for once and this is the third time Aku did this shit.
Ikra, that girl in the comics, and Aishi. God damn it, Aku! Can't a man get laid without getting Aku'd here?!
>>
>>92374441
Anyone could do a better job in doing fanfiction than Genndy. He doesnt even understand his own creation, you imbecile.
>>
>>92374473
>He doesnt even understand his own creation

I'd say he does.
>>
File: 1463173737490.jpg (29KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
1463173737490.jpg
29KB, 255x233px
>>92374473

t."I have a deeper understanding of this cartoon than the people who envisioned and created every single bit ot it": the post.
>>
>>92374543
I can't prove to it to you, but if I had same connections, same budget and same power as Genndy, I could have made new Samurai Jack way, way better than him.

But I am not a Jew with history, so I can't.
>>
>>92374473
>Anyone could do a better job in doing fanfiction than Genndy.

Going by all the retarded "THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ABOUT" posts on /co/, I'd say most people can't do a better job than Genndy.
>>
>>92374585
>But I am not a Jew with history, so I can't.

Specifically, a history of being the guy who created Samurai Jack.
>>
>>92374585
Okay. Go ahead and tell us what you would do.
>>
>>92374755
Harem show. Jack defeats Aku with the power of sexuality. Literally every theme in the original show has been leading to this.
>>
File: 1494763180981.png (4MB, 1520x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1494763180981.png
4MB, 1520x3000px
>>92369735
Here it is
>>
>>92374755
First three episodes.

10 years have passed.
Jack goes into hiding and tries to forget about his persona, because he utterly failed his people and all people in general. Lost his sword, although I don't really know how yet, because this is a basic idea for now. Jack lives in a cave or somewhere else, doesn't matter that much. It's just excluded from the outside world. But one day he gets attacked by a bunch of assassins who somehow caught his scent and he has to use whatever he can to defend himself. He's obviously all rusty from retiring as a samurai, so there's an episode of him going back to shape. He then kills all of them, except one. One of them did not seem like the other (same with Ashi) but in a much meaningful way. He knew Jack and how important he was for this world, so he wants to help him more than anything. Basically he didn't really want Aku to rule. The training sequence reminds Jack of his duty, of his identity he chose to leave, and you get a cool fight I guess.

So that is close to what Genndy did but with less time wasting and more character to everybody.

You have to delve into subtlety of the actual episodes to prove that my idea is any good, because so far it sounds like a generic story. Everything is like that really.
>>
>>92369223
>implying anything in this show is rimortly realistic
>>
>>92375145
>rimortly
Subtle, april's first fooler.
>>
File: ancap ball.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap ball.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>92372193
THAT VIOLATES THE NAP
>>
>>92375097
>Guys I know my idea sounds like shit but it's totally much better than what Genndy did!
>>
>>92375448
Try to summarize Genndy's idea too and see what happens. Everything sounds like shit if you do that.

I won't bother with going into more detail, because everything that isn't from based Genndy is going to be labeled as a pathetic attempt at fan-fiction, even if it really was more engaging and interesting.
>>
>>92369284

Bloody fucking hell, what more do we need to know about the cult? It'd be nice to know who the high priestess was but in the end, does it really fucking matter? Its just clarity for clarity's sake.
>>
>>92375486
>My idea only sounds like shit because I haven't detailed it more!
>If I gave more details it would sound really amazing.
>I won't give any more details though because you aren't worth it.

Yeah anon, not falling for it.
>>
>>92368471
That was a pretty cool thing for Aku to do honestly. These chicks worshipped him so to reward them for their support, he gave them a little memento, a literal part of himself.
>>
>>92368471
>Drinking "essence" from a chalice
I think we all saw something like this before.
>>
>>92370402

You know, I've read a lot of dumb posts on this site over the years, but how the hell did you forget that Jesus Christ was a virgin birth by mythos for a second there?
>>
>>92374473

You know, I wish /co/ could just say they didn't like the execution of something. Its all or nothing with you stupid fucks.
>>
>>92368572
If this isn't canon, then its my head canon.
>aku doesn't know how humans procreate
>he thinks she just drank it
The joke is rest of us know where she really put it.
>>
>22 minutes to resolve Ashi either becoming human again or sacrificing herself, Jack fighting Aku, the consequences of Aku's defeat in the present, Jack either returning to the past or staying in the present, and if Ashi survives, his romance with her
There's going to be no consequence to the Scotsman's return, huh? He'll show up for thirty seconds, wink, and disappear into Heaven via celtic magic.
>>
File: Urabukkaku.jpg (73KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Urabukkaku.jpg
73KB, 1136x640px
>>92368471
>>
Actually this brings up some questions for me.

So does this mean that the daughters of Aku are made of, in part, Aku?

The only thing that can destroy Aku is the sword, right?
>>
>>92374866
Whoever's doing these better make use of that extra space for the finale. I wanna see a double-wide reaction guys.
>>
>>92375486
Fuck off. Your shitty fanfic ideas are shitty.
>>
>>92369223
>He doesn't have a specific pair of balls with special Aku baby batter
He IS special Aku baby batter
>>
>>92376096
It's only part of them, not their whole makeup
>>
>>92374866
Thank you my dude.
>>
File: 1494041766851.jpg (63KB, 624x482px) Image search: [Google]
1494041766851.jpg
63KB, 624x482px
Post YFW you realize Ashi lips are always red, not because of lipstick but because she's Aku's child
>>
>>92376591
oh?

I thought it was because she was a cartoon female character.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.