[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK did aku stop his daughter from killing jack and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 104

Why the FUCK did aku stop his daughter from killing jack and ending his reign of terror?
>>
>>92368142
Because he defeated Jack too easily.
>>
Where is the suffering in that?
>>
>>92368142
Aku loves to fuck with Jack.
>>
>>92368142
>Public execution to cement Aku's eternal rule.
>Aku letting his hubris cloud his better judgment.
>Plot armor.
>>
because theres one episode left :^)
>>
to torture him. Jack can't kill aku without the sword
>>
>>92368142
Not to get sexual, but I was actually hoping Aku would drown Jack in his black essence like he did the Emperor in the Birth of Evil and Jack in the Cemetery, switching between Jack's eyes glancing between Ashi and Aku as he's engulfed until cutting to black.

The final shot we got was more of a display for viewers I guess, but I would have preferred the suspense. Plus it'd be easier to cold open the finale from black with Jack chained up in the dark like his father.
>>
>>92368142
Aku probably has a lot of respect for Jack and doesn't need to kill him since he has his sword now
>>
>>92368142
>>92368156
>>92368205
>>92368252
Wrong.

>>92368164
>>92368167
>>92368207
Correct.
>>
>>92368142
>i have the only weapon that can destroy me
>my enemy doesn't age like me
>force him watch take over the universe and eventually destroy the Gods
Anyone can kill, but not many can destroy a soul.
>>
>>92368172
>aku
>better judgement
When has Aku EVER had good judgement?
>>
>>92368142
Because of the same reason he assumed a female human shape called Ikra; to make Jack suffer. Killing him is not enough.
>>
File: jacksdatinghistory.png (580KB, 456x760px) Image search: [Google]
jacksdatinghistory.png
580KB, 456x760px
>>92368486
Touche.

>>92368830
>all of Jack's girlfriends have been Aku
>>
Because he's going to kill Ashi with it and make jack pissed.
>>
>>92368142
>Samurai BLACKED>
>>
In accordance with the supposed leaked final episode storyboards, he wants him to suffer. Probably going to bring him back to the city, which leads to the Scotsman Clan invading it.
>>
>>92368859
>all of Jack's girlfriends have been Aku
IT WAS ME, JACK
>>
>>92368142
Because he's NTRing Jack
>I smell ME inside of her!
>>
>>92368142
Aku has always been a textbook cocky villain. This is not new.

/thread
>>
>>92369344
You don't /thread your own post my man.
>>
>>92368142
So he can force his daughter to watch as he tortures the man she loves for all eternity. Aku is that much of a sadistic fuck
>>
Because you would have found some other shit to nitpick anyway.
>>
>>92369446
Fuck off, the comeback of jack wasn't perfect like it could have been; get over it. Hopefully now that romance is temporarily gone we can get the good stuff back.
>>
>>92369470
>now that romance is temporarily gone

I got bad news for you, Anon.
>>
Jack wants to die

Aku won't ever give Jack anything he wants
>>
>>92369470

>Fuck off, the comeback of jack wasn't perfect like it could have been; get over it

No work of art is perfect.

I don't get this idea from some fans that this mini-series was going tow eave this grand tapestry that would somehow tie all the disparate plot threads of the series together. jack was always a one-off travelogue show that kept the Aku conflict around as the backbone of the structure. Samurai jack was never Avatar The Last Airbender, it was The Fugitive or Kino's Journey with more of an action bent.

It was never going to have a gigantic resolution because that's just not what Genndy writes. You're honestly lucky that this even has the Ashi story to connect it together because I figured it was going to be the first episode to establish the new status quo 7 episodes of one-offs and a two-part finale.
>>
>>92368142
He'll probably keep him alive in a state of constant torture or maybe as a trophy to show off to anyone who dares oppose him.

The morale of his enemies who support Jack would plummet if he publicly displayed his corpse.
>>
>>92369544
It would have been fine without the romance aspect, far better than what we got; an anon wrote a better script that would have used up the small window of 10 episodes perfectly and not prove anymore taxing on the animation; romance ruined it all, but the moment she was gone it gets good again; hopefully she stays gone for most of the final episide.
>>
>>92369575
Scared of cooties?

The romance was essential to the Daughter of Aku twist working. There needed to be a romance so Jack would have something to lose. I read that post you're referring to, it was literally just 'Jack tries to kill himself but the Scotsman stops him and then he becomes a badass and kills Aku the end', Dunning-kruger effect in action
>>
>>92369632
And that would be fine, his hope could be restored by seeing all of the past people he saved. The "Your lover was big bad" twist doesn't have to work because it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>92369654
Dude, they already did that exact plotline. Aku's possession. Having Jack seriously lose himself and require someone he directly helped to save him (she was not his lost interest at this point, and even now their romance was only just beginning) worked.

Who are you to decide why it shouldn't have been this way? Episode 3 of the first show was Ikra, this is taking that idea and making it even more dramatic and central to the plotline.
>>
>>92369676
Jack's destiny is Aku, episodes were wasted on some chick just to pull a twist we all saw coming; I don't get to decide what happens to the show, which is why I'm complaining here to you.

Also, why are you saying they can't reuse an old plotline but it's cool if they reuse an old plotline in the same post?
>>
>>92369738
>Jack's destiny is Aku,

How the fuck has that changed?

>episodes were wasted on some chick just to pull a twist we all saw coming

No one saw this twist coming, 'Jack is her father' was the most common theory. Don't be a stubborn mule. "Wasted" when it was just confirmed that Ashi has everything to with Aku and thus Jack's destiny.

>Also, why are you saying they can't reuse an old plotline

Jack finding inner strength through memories AGAIN wouldn't feel cheap? He needed real help this time.

Hate the new season all you want but don't say it was wasted when the buildup had a payoff that didn't alter the main plot (Jack vs Aku) which is what you've all been bitching about, WAAH I WANTED SAMURAI JACK NOT SAMURAI ASHI. It doesn't even stand anymore.
>>
File: shino.png (210KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
shino.png
210KB, 608x600px
>>92369632
>hur dur cooties

He's the perpetual lone warrior following his path. He's just not a romantic character. He's dabbled but the series was never about that and even relationships he has formed only appear sporadically.

Not only was forcing a romance angle in out of the blue and at odds with the tone it just plane reads like someone's schlic fic

Romance is fine but not every story needs to have one and one shouldn't be forced for the sake of some Hollywood bullshit
>>
>>92369798
weeb please fuck off adults are talking
>>
>>92369765
>No one saw this twist coming
Why else would jack get a love interest in a season where every episode starts off with "hope is lost"? Hopefully I'm not the only one that saw this coming the moment Jack showed feelings for her.
>>
File: laughing dogs.jpg (61KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dogs.jpg
61KB, 498x360px
>>92369806
>Attacking a reaction image instead of the argument
>Calling someone a weeb on four chan
>calling someone a weeb in a discussion about a series about a samurai and a demon whose name is literally Japanese for evil

congrats you found a way to be triple retarded
>>
>>92369815
Some people assumed a bit of Aku would be in Ashi, but that was only after the summary for Episode 9 leaked. Before that though, no one anticipated this twist.

Regardless, it only fits into the show even more, given Ikra. Aku is pure evil who has taken away everything from Jack, and this is just that taken to it's most extreme. Jack just can't take this anymore, and that's the crux of this season.
>>
He probably wants to string Jack up as an example of what happens to those who oppose him.
>>
>>92369798
You're right.
>>
File: consider the dinosaur.png (734KB, 677x686px) Image search: [Google]
consider the dinosaur.png
734KB, 677x686px
The biggest problem is I don't think the series was ever meant to have a proper conclusion.

It was all just pretense to have the hero travel across the strange world, encounter allies and enemies and each episode end with the journey unresolved. It was meant as an episodic tale not a serialized one.
>>
>>92369798
You're wrong.
>>
>>92369829
>but that was only after the summary for Episode 9 leaked. Before that though, no one anticipated this twist.
Not really, no.
Ashi's name being tied to Aku, the girls' name as a group, the absence of any men or father figures, the High Priestess' ominous words of Aku gracing them with his presence again in Ep 1 is what stirred suspicion first. Further leaks just made it go from speculation to theorizing.
>>
>>92369798
>>92369885
He's not even right, Ikra and the Nymph disprove this. He was a wandering loner in the first seasons because it was episodic and there was no continuity. It was that simple.

And Jack even addresses this in the latest episode. "This has never happened before... I can't get attached"
>>
>>92369902

I await your rebuttal
>>
>>92369910

Yeah and look how well those relationships went. Im not saying he needs to be a mechanical unfeeling robot but the series isn't about romance. He's capable of love because he's human but the series shouldn't become a long winded romance story.

Both relationships ended with him hurt but resolved to continue on.
>>
>>92369943
Why, though? We have precedent in the original series, it was never followed through because it was episodic. Now it's shifted to plot and character based writing, so a romance can work.
>>
>>92369959

Because the show is about his quest to unmake the future not settle down with a cute waifu and their relationship has taken to much focus away from what the series was about.
>>
>>92369989
>Because the show is about his quest to unmake the future

Romance is an interesting way to compliment and complicate that quest.
>>
>>92369544
>No work of art is perfect.
go to /v/ and tell that to zelda fans.

also don't forget to use breath of the wild as your proof.
>>
>>92369989
This again? Jesus christ. Nothing has fucking changed, Jack just has personal stakes now. You know, so it's not so straightforward?
>>
>>92369998

Im not arguing that but it's not handled well here is the issue. Im not against romance Im against this badly written romance that's taken over the entirety of the show.

If they where more subtle about it it could have worked but instead they've been beating us over the head with it which is at best annoying and at worst infuriating
>>
File: seriosulybro.jpg (13KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
seriosulybro.jpg
13KB, 512x384px
>>92370009
>Jack just has personal stakes now.

I didn't realize saving his parents, kingdom, and entire time line didn't count as personal.

It's ALWAYS been personal.
>>
>>92370013
>it's not handled well here is the issue.

It is, though.

There's nothing wrong with the way the romance is handled, they just made it more comedic than what you wanted.
>>
>>92369910
Neither were love interests in a narrative sense or from Jack's perspective. They were a supposed ally and a seemingly pleasant detraction.
>>
>>92369943
While I'm not entirely against the idea of a love interest or something like that I sort of understand this anon's point.
Take the final episode of season 4 which has Jack developing a loving, fatherly bond with a baby.

While nurturing it was apparently good for his mood in the end of the episode he has to let it go and carry on with his original objective.

The episode even ends poignantly on how the spirit of the Samurai is as unifying as it is isolating.
>>
>>92369632

The twist also could have worked with the father-daughter or teacher-student relationship instead of romance. Arguably, it would have been even more gut-wrenching with Ashi being biologically Aku's daughter, but Jack essentially being her true father figure.

I'm not even bitter about Jashi at all; they're cute together and Jack deserves to be happy, but from a writing standpoint it would have been a way more interesting dynamic.
>>
>>92370049
You don't get the difference between episodic and a direct continuity season?
>>
>>92370030
anon used poor terminology, I think he meant stakes that he was able to touch, see, hear, and kiss just 5 minutes ago
>>
>>92370030
>he now has a stake in aku
If you know what I mean
>>
I-Is aku gonna do to jack what he did to jack's dad for all those years?
>>
>>92370066
>The twist also could have worked with the father-daughter or teacher-student relationship instead of romance.

It would not have been 'better'

>REE SINCE WHEN DOES JACK ACT LIKE A FATHER HE LEFT THE BABY THIS ISN'T TRUE TO THE SERIES
>MORE LIKE SAMURAI ASHI AM I RIGHT BROS?
>Why didn't Jack just fuck her, they're the same age!
>>
>>92369765
>No one saw this twist coming
People were predicting it on here left and right, silly.
>>
>>92370092
I imagine he'll do A LOT worse.
>>
>>92369040
Thanks for discussing leaks in an unwanted thread, retard
>>
>>92370109
Shut up moron, you don't want to get spoiled you leave.
>>
File: 1493830056563.png (320KB, 497x479px) Image search: [Google]
1493830056563.png
320KB, 497x479px
>>92368142

More like why the FUCK Jack gave up his sword for a FUCKING thot.
>>
File: Usagi_link.jpg (47KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
Usagi_link.jpg
47KB, 300x351px
>>92370034
>they just made it more comedic than what you wanted.

Where did I say ANYTHING about it being comedic? Comedy is fine the series is no stranger to levity. Jack was a fucking raver, a gangster and a chicken you can do silly shit.

The problem is it's overshadowing the journey and his nature as a samurai.

Read some Usagi. He's no stranger to romance and even occasionally wishes he could settle down but his life is that of a ronin and that will always take precedent.
>>
>>92368142

Because Jack is Aku's husbando and Aku is tsundere as fuck.
>>
File: 1486882124025.png (486KB, 915x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1486882124025.png
486KB, 915x1150px
>>92368167
Indeed he does.
>>
>>92370123
you had 4 seasons of usagi. you had 4 seasons of usagi. why couldn't we get something that delved into jack's personality more?

this is completely subjective though, but again, you got 4 seasons of this.
>>
>>92370098

Honestly, I think the very problem was just Ashi herself. There's no real way to cleanly insert her into the last season of a decade old show.
You either end up not being able to develop her like you want or she ends up stealing to much thunder, like she does.

It's a damned if you do damned if you don't deal but better writing could have avoided a lot of the major issues.
>>
>>92370155
Having her be a part of Aku, essentially redoing Ikra, made it work just fine for me. So it's a matter of opinion in the end.
>>
File: samurai-jack-721263.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
samurai-jack-721263.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>92370140
>why couldn't we get something that delved into jack's personality more?

Because it's too late. You can't just change gears in the last season. It's a jarring shift that long time fans will notice. If you want to do a character focused show by all means but the last season of an episodic adventure series isn't the place or time.

And it's not like we don't understand Jack's inner workings. We know a lot about who he is and how he thinks, we know what he thinks about people and his friends and enemies.

Just because he's stoic doesn't mean he doesn't already have a strongly defined character because that stoicism is part of who he is.
>>
>>92370186
Again, subjective, so I won't say you're wrong. However given they only had 10 episodes and Gennedy's original plan to end the series was a movie, I feel this was an understandable course of action.
>>
>>92370118
Yeah I'm just going to fuck off a whole board because you're too retarded to use spoilers tags. Well this is /co/ so no big loss.
>>
>>92370231

Who's more retarded, the retard or the retard who follows retards
>>
File: Sum+of+s5ep4_335cd9_6232699.jpg (28KB, 540x311px) Image search: [Google]
Sum+of+s5ep4_335cd9_6232699.jpg
28KB, 540x311px
I feel like the overwhelming majority of you all do not understand the predicament Jack is in.
Not only has Aku taken everything Jack's ever known, Jack's task is to return to the past and defeat Aku.
Ashi might change this, she might
>might
Change Jack's entire purpose. Because Ashi adds dynamic to what was before, simple and straight forward. Let me put this in simple terms just in case I lost any of you downies.
>Jack wants to return to the past to kill Aku
>Doing so means he restores life to his era
>Also means with romantic interest can never exist
So unless we see some Deus Ex Machina level shit, sacrifices will have to be made.
>>
>>92370274
Ashi is doomed regardless, she was born half-aku and made as a disposable weapon. She never had a chance.

Jack could go back in time and ensure she was never born, but she would always remain in his memories. Perhaps that's the bittersweet ending Gennedy referred to?
>>
>>92370274

Don't tell us what we do or don't understand. We're at one episode left and even with that sacrifice bullshit it's still going to feel like a tacked on element of tragedy.

By your own logic if her only existence is to create a situation where Jack will need to make a sacrifice for no other reason than her existence then she is most certainly a shitty vehicle for needless drama.

That's inorganic story telling at it's finest and to top it off I wouldn't be shocked if we do get that shitty deus ex
>>
>>92370298
thats what i was thinking that he would do that and shed appear like his hallucination selves
>>
File: fa8.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
fa8.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>92370298
Why would Jack do that, though? He was unable to kill her in this very episode. Erasing her existence is literally the same thing.
Jack can't kill her, therefor Jack can't kill Aku.
Jack CAN'T go back to the past.
The only option he has is to kill Aku in the present.
Or, y'know. Some magical time portal shit happens. Which i'd be disappointed with because it's been reiterated time and time again that those shits are gone.
>>
>>92370321

That would be so hackneyed and lame
>>
File: 1491810051472.png (469KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491810051472.png
469KB, 720x480px
>>92370083
>You don't get the difference between episodic and a direct continuity season?
I don't get why you keep trying to sweep the point under the rug with that.

I said myself I'm not against the idea of affection complicating his decisions, I'm saying the new season allowing for that does not mean it must alter his previous characterization.

Jack can feel affection and concern for everyone he comes across, that is what makes him the noble hero, but as the warrior hero he has a specific obligation tasked upon him. The hero relinquishing that quest means those who are not as capable as him and those who have no such choice must now collectively bend to the whim of the villain.

Besides, while not as catering to the traditional idea of a relationship, Jack has already developed a close, continuous, connection in the episodic four seasons through Scotsman, but that never hindered him from carrying out his duty despite the looming threat of erasing him from existence.
>>
>>92370098
>a character can only deeply love a character romantically
>>
>>92370343
Your point isn't as effective because Jack addresses this in the episode. This is the first time he's felt serious love and he doesn't know what to do, and he fears Ashi getting harmed because of him.

Which is entirely what happened, too.
>>
>>92370349
That's not my point, people would have bitched regardless is what I'm saying.
>>
>>92370343

Jack forms positive relationships as often as he forms negative ones. He's not a edgy badass who shuns everyone around him with single minded focus on revenge (well not till recently and even then it was brief)

Adding in a cute, puppy eyed romantic interest after all this time is just emotional manipulation. It's a desperate hollow attempt to garner sympathy when anyone whose been watching the series should be able to empathize already.
>>
File: Ashi-Samurai-Jack.png (698KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ashi-Samurai-Jack.png
698KB, 1334x750px
>>92370314
But i'm not saying that is her purpose, it is an element that she adds.
So many people want to see Ashi as a vehicle to drive the story.
But let me ask you this, do the people in your life do nothing for you? Do you not grow because of the people around you?
Ashi is the revival of Jack, and love does that for people.
>>
>Kill me, Jack
>Kill m-

I hate Ashi but boy did that hit me in the feels
>>
>>92370355
>This is the first time he's felt serious love

It's not

>and he fears Ashi getting harmed because of him.

Which is lame and a cheap drama hook.
>>
>>92370369
Your first point made you sound reasonable but then it's like someone hijacked the keyboard from you

>emotional manipulation
>>
File: t5HY0kW.jpg (840KB, 1278x1217px) Image search: [Google]
t5HY0kW.jpg
840KB, 1278x1217px
>>92370381
Yeah, because you've probably never had to worry about anyone before.
>cheap drama hook
You mean life, nigga?
>>
>>92370376
>But i'm not saying that is her purpose, it is an element that she adds.

I AM

>But let me ask you this, do the people in your life do nothing for you? Do you not grow because of the people around you?

And Jack has had plenty of people in his life who filled that role already, starting from his parents to his teachers to the Scotsman and the jump good ewoks.

>Ashi is the revival of Jack, and love does that for people.

Look I get you're trying to be clever by trying to make her some symbol as the revival of the series but it doesn't work. Because guess what? Even having the whole 50 year time skip was completely unneeded and a cheap play for drama.

And love isn't the only emotion people can gain strength from
>>
>>92370414
No, it's a story.
>>
>>92370355
>he fears Ashi getting harmed because of him.

Nigga murdered 6 girls just like her

This is a little ridiculous
>>
>>92370424
>Because guess what? Even having the whole 50 year time skip was completely unneeded and a cheap play for drama.

if you'e just going to bitch for the sake of it then just stop watching man
>>
>>92370441
I can't tell if you're baiting or this dumb

I wonder if half the people bitching even watched the fucking series. Look at this.
>>
>>92370414
>because you've probably never had to worry about anyone before.

Don't even begin to insinuate what I have and haven't gone through in my life because Ive seen my fair of shit. Go to hell.

>You mean life, nigga?

I mean a series of contrived events scripted by a man who lost control of his story that are at complete odds with the work that preceded it.

>This shit happens in real life

Is never a valid excuse for writing because writing is about crafting, it's about setting a foundation and building a world and story through plotted events. Even plot twists have to be accounted for.

Read a fucking book
>>
>>92369344
/thread

I hate him because of that. He's so fucking pathetic.

He's the Dick Dastardly who forfeits winning a race because he couldn't wait to give his autrograph out to Muttley.
>>
>>92370367
How would the relationship been bad without romance?
>>
File: 4.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>ashi im leaving
>ashi you shouldnt have followed me
>wow ashi you're really fucking this up for me
Women amiright?
>>
>>92370441
Agreed, what the hell man. And why is Ashi not affecting in the least about the man who just killed all her sisters? The fuck.
So you're telling me she doesn't give a shit about her own sisters, but suddenly she gives a fuck about saving Jack and defeating Aku?
>>
>>92370381
>it's not
He wasn't all that invested with Ikra romantically.
>>
File: f49.jpg (767KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
f49.jpg
767KB, 1000x1250px
>>92370424
>Jack has had plenty of people in his life who filled that role
Incorrect, and allow me to explain how the timeskip plays into this. Jack his haunted by his failures when we first see him, hallucinating about everyone he let down because he hasn't killed Aku. He failed his one life's purpose.
And the 50 years multiplies this pain.
So yes, Jack has done good and made connections. But his ultimate goal conflicts with that. It's all temporary, he never planned to stay, or make a life in the future
Ashi grounds him.
>love isn't the only emotion people can gain strength from
Obviously, that was never my point and this isn't Dragon Ball, either.
>>
>>92370428
Christ Almighty
That's what a story is, life. Why do you not understand that?
>>
>>92370455
>y-you're just dumb
>>
>>92368167
*Aku loves to fuck Jack.
>>
>>92370456
>Don't even begin to insinuate what I have and haven't gone through in my life because Ive seen my fair of shit. Go to hell.

I had to take the whole thing, because well, You seen so much that your emotional tolerance levels are that of getting redfaced over a cartoon?
>>
>>92370560
You won, you got what you wanted, are you happy? Are you satisfied?
>>
>>92370274
what if he just takes her with him into the time portal hm
>>
>>92370538
No, I'm not a waifufag like you.
>>
Anyone else think everything Ashi did was exactly to plan?
>>
>>92369073
You're joking, but everything bad that ever happened to Jack IS orchestrated by Aku.
>>
>>92370715
I'm explaining the story.
But if it makes you feel better to think everyone has motivations/love interest in fictional characters in order for it to be slightly easier for you to name call, be my guest.
>>
>>92370728
Explain.
>>
>>92370713
Haven't mentioned it due to the fact Ashi is currently all Aku'd up right now.
>>
>>92370274
This is the first thought every idiot had when it was first hinted that Ashi may be a love interest.
>>
>>92370771
>a story is cheap drama hooks and also real life
If you're a waifufag, like you, who becomes autistically obsessed with a character.
>>
>>92370836
>Update
No, I'm trying to clear your head of your prejudices and enlighten you.
It's the same group of people, really. The ones who claim everything is cliche, and if you disagree or defend anything, you must have an unhealthy obsession with pixels on a screen.
>>
>>92370824
You say hinted like it was ever at all subtle.
From the second she was shown to be gentle in her training, she was a love interest.
People act so surprised though
>>
>>92370778
>dorohedoro

10/10 champion taste
>>
>>92370859
>if you don't like something, you're obsessed with it!
>if you think it is the essence of life and a beautiful work of art, then you are unprejudiced and enlightened
4/10 bait
>>
File: 1493222138983.gif (556KB, 492x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493222138983.gif
556KB, 492x640px
>>92370120
>thot
>thicc
What is with the prevalence of all this nigger lingo on this board?
>>
>>92370898
Whatever you just spilled onto my screen doesn't make any sense at all.
You tried to reverse my wording and become some form of clever. But you just got stupid everywhere instead.
>>
>>92370878
>You say hinted like it was ever at all subtle.
No I don't.
Not reading your other lines, just stop being a retard.
>>
where the fuck is the mega I've searched like 10 threads for it
>>
>>92370943
I find it very cute that some sub-90 IQ waifufag is trying to "enlighten" people about his favorite ship. Maybe show me your erotic fanfiction to win me over, weeby.
>>
>>92370947
Are you salty about Jashi, too?
>>
If Ashi is part Aku, doesn't this mean killing Aku will also kill her?
>>
>>92370971
No, I approved of it since Episode 3.
>>
>>92370938
We 4chan now.
>>
>>92370960
Throw out those insults, baby!
You can't have a discussion like this, that's not how this works.
You gotta come to me, bitch about your issues with the series, and I'll correct you and tell you why you're wrong, or why you're right, if you happen to be right.
>>
>>92370973
If I kill your parents do you also die?
No?
No.
>>
>>92370995
No, you'll respond with "that's life! bad writing is life don't worry about it you have no life!" because your favorite female character is in it and you ship them with the protagonist. Maybe sub-85, actually.
>>
>>92368142
Jack just gave up on the spot.

Aku can just humiliate him furthur now
>>
>>92371013
Having a discussion is also not very fun if you think you can predict what i'm going to say.
I guess you're just here to let yourself be mad, then?
Is this a coping mechanism, is this how you vent?
>>
>>92371002
Yeah but remember in the OG series where the gods chased down Aku super hard and thought they got rid of him, but a really tiny leaf of evil landed on earth and thats how we got where we are?

Ashi must die to truly eradicate the evil future that is Aku.
>>
>>92371034
>lel u mad?
Pathetic. Shouldn't you be off using your autism bucks to commission more Jashi art?
>>
>>92370424
The 50 year time skip was suppose to be an allegory for the time passed since the show's cancellation. Understanably enough, the long time viewer at the time would think that hope is lost since Jack is stuck in the past forever.
>>
>>92370995
You responded to the other guy's criticism with points as well as ad hominem, he made a rebuttal for every point, then you ignored all his points and went with only ad hominem.
So you're already a weak-willed, weak-minded loser.
>>
File: 0ba.jpg (212KB, 520x810px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.jpg
212KB, 520x810px
>>92371054
Oh, that's not fair!
I definitely put it more eloquently than that.
But seriously, what is it? Talk to me. What's upsetting you? Is it Jashi?
It's Jashi, huh?
>>
>>92371115
Uhm...
What points, exactly?
>>
>>92371141
>u MAD tho!
Kek.
How many Jashi pics you've got saved? And you still haven't posted your fanfic.
>>
>>92371165
You've done a very good job at demonstrating how not upset you are
>>
>>92371178
You've done a good job demonstrating how you're not just a waifufag shipper that deflects any criticism with ad hominem
Oh wait no you're done the opposite of that you hypothetical retard
Is this because you can't find love yourself? Do you need to project it on this other character who you saw as lonely? That's it, isn't it? You saw him as lonely, like you. Sad, depressed, given up on life. But then a woman comes in and saves him from himself. That's all you want, a woman to sweep you off your feet and save you from all of your life's problems because you're not strong enough to do it yourself. Good luck with that one buddy, and good luck to your poor therapist.
>>
>>92371200
>You suck for projecting and ad hominem
>Proceeds to type a paragraph of ad hominem and projection

k
>>
>>92370335
he could give ashi his sword and send her back in time to defeat aku.
provided she gains resistance to aku's mind control
>>
File: 1492313405412.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
1492313405412.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>92371200
>accuses ad hominem
>proceeds to produce ad hominem
>>
>>92370501
Ashi did not give a fuck about her uncaring, violent sisters who were more like additiona weapons than family and gives a fuck about a man who repeatedly saved her, treated her with kindness and validated her feelings about the world (and who gives her the hots).

What is so hard to understand about that?
>>
File: fed.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>92371200
10/10
Pretty good, very accurate.
Did I give myself away too easily? Truth be told, what are any of us still going on about? Everyone missin' the whole point now.
>>
>>92371226
>>92371235
I didn't say I don't. I'm not claiming to be a master debater enlightening people you fucking dumbass.
>No, I'm trying to clear your head of your prejudices and enlighten you.
>It's the same group of people, really. The ones who claim everything is cliche, and if you disagree or defend anything, you must have an unhealthy obsession with pixels on a screen.
t. The fag with an unhealthy obsession with a cartoon relationship to the point where he attacks anyone that thinks any part of it is bad writing
It's laughably pathetic.
>>
>>92371233
That's...a lot.
That's a lot that needs to happen.
>>
>>92370527
> Ashi dresses up in plants
> Aku is a tree.

Ok that's pretty good.
>>
>>92371292
>I'm not claiming to be a master debater

Don't worry, it shows.
>>
File: 1438821950644.jpg (29KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
1438821950644.jpg
29KB, 600x632px
>>92371292
>>
>>92371261
I'm just mindlessly posting for fun because your post I initially replied to mildly annoyed me, for what it's worth I think you seem like a cool guy besides the dependence on shipping.
>>
File: 1494741212995.png (788KB, 1461x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1494741212995.png
788KB, 1461x1132px
>>92371292
You seem to portray me as aggressive. That's funny, because I haven't used caps lock not a single time yet.
I'm not attacking you, you don't have to feel threatened by me or my views.
I will say, however, 4chan is not the best place for a safe space, and it appears the years of childhood abuse is really showing.
>>
>>92371346
I didn't know you were abused, I couldn't even tell. Don't worry.
>>
>>92371247
>uncaring, violent sisters
I guess people change and all with enough pressure, but this bothers me most about their unceremonious death because in their childhood they're shown to want to look out for and protect each other even at the risk of harm.
When the EXTRA THICC cultist starts beating on one of them the other six throw themselves at her, when Ashi told one of her sisters to stop their routine so they wouldn't harm a ladybug the sister actually does so and seems concerned why Ashi sounded so urgent, when Ashi slipped one of them tried to help her out and when their final trial happened they were more or less working as a single unit.

They left the dead one to rot, but so did Ashi. In fact as the sole survivor she could have at least given them all a figurative funeral during her quiet moments with Jack but she's so far seemed unconcerned.
>>
>>92371363
Ain't really sisters as much as co-workers you don't really care about.
>>
>>92370527
my dick
>>
File: 56b.jpg (13KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
56b.jpg
13KB, 200x236px
>>92371362
Better, you're learning to calm yourself down and not get all uppity.
Look at me, making you a better person.
>>
>>92371295
>Aku tortures Jack, while Akushi watches
>"love conquers all"-type shit lets her overpower master of darkness magic
>totally unexpected reveal shows the last time portal under Aku's tower
>Ashi steals the sword and jumps in
>defeats Aku in the past, before Jack's family is attacked
starts a sexual relationship with 8 years old Jack
screenshot this post
>>
>>92371409
Now we kiss
Mmh
>>
File: 1494136417247.jpg (340KB, 1200x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1494136417247.jpg
340KB, 1200x1146px
>>92371432
>>92371409
>>92371362
>>92371346
what in the goddamn
>>
>>92371437
Everybody loves somebody sometimes
>>
File: Oh..jpg (771KB, 1280x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Oh..jpg
771KB, 1280x1667px
>>92371420
Oh, God.
Why do I feel like that could actually happen.
>>
>>92369891
This!
>>
>>92370381
>>92370414
am I having a deja vu or was this posted last week as well
legit question
>>
>>92369891
True but that doesn't mean it can't have a proper ending. Genndy and the good writers should have thought of one during season 2 and used it for the finale of season 4.
>>
>>92371420
>/ss/ Jashi
all my yes
>>
Alright /co/mrades, Genndy said the ending would be bittersweet, so share what you think the end will be.
>Jack defeats Aku and is forced to choose between going back to the past and defeating him once and for all, preventing the suffering that Aku inflicted through the ages at the cost of losing Ashi and negating all of the struggles and successes of all the people and cultures he met along his journey.
EXTRA SUFFERING MODE: Ashi dies either way.
>>
>>92368142
>redditor jack
who cares?
>>
>>92371613
LONG AGO ON A DISTANT BOARD
>>
File: C_w_GD9V0AEv0kc.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
C_w_GD9V0AEv0kc.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>jack is back
>be hype
>first episodes are pretty dope
>get to final confrontation with witches
>only ashi gets unmasked
>oh no
>they're gonna derail this aren't they
>next episodes are time wasters
>then a tour down memory lane
>jashi doesn't really bother me, still dumb
>then it's just jack and ashi fucking around and accidentally stumbling upon the guardian's old location

That's what I get for getting excited for anything, I suppose.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 462x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 462x1920px
Wow
>>
File: Awh.jpg (176KB, 785x570px) Image search: [Google]
Awh.jpg
176KB, 785x570px
>>92371541
I exist in many time periods, so it's possible.
>>
>>92371595
Jack will not go to the past. He will actually be given a choice to, but he will choose not to go exactly because it would make his future friends and allies never exist in the first place. Instead he will stay and try to fix the world as it is now that Aku will be dead. The bittersweetness will be in his choice to abandon his family. Ashi won't die and will actually become his wife.

Bonus mode is that this take allows for King Jack to exist.
>>
File: 1493673742466.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
1493673742466.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>92368142
>Say goodbye to your little toy samurai
>sword breaks
>A fake
>>
>>92371641
Why did someone surgically remove his pelvis and upper thighs then attach his stumpier legs right under his stomach? Pretty damn cruel, even for Aku.
>>
File: therapy.jpg (89KB, 502x678px) Image search: [Google]
therapy.jpg
89KB, 502x678px
>>92368486
>virtually unstoppable
>when it comes to everything, you're the bad guy
>you even have bad judgement

aku's true weakness is himself
>>
>>92371631
>>only ashi gets unmasked
No, the first girl he killed got unmasked too.
>>
>>92371613
>everything I don't like is Reddit
>>
>>92371660

I KNEW THE YOU KNEW THAT I KNEW THAT YOU KNEW THAT I KNEW THAT YOU KNEW THAT I KNEW YOU'D TRY TO TURN ASHI AGAINST ME, SO 50 YEARS AGO I HID FAKE SWORDS ALL OVER THIS PLACE
>>
File: JackBlacked.png (82KB, 262x302px) Image search: [Google]
JackBlacked.png
82KB, 262x302px
>>92368972
>>
>>92371660
>you see, Aku, I left the robot alive on purpose. I knew you were too scared for me to lure you out of hiding again. I counted on the robot head eventually informing you that I lost my sword, and I knew he would not arrive to deliver the message until AFTER I got my sword back!
>I also counted on Ashi being your daughter, which is why I killed her 4 episodes ago and replaced her with this martial artists, actress, special effects artists, and perfume maker to mimic Ashi and an Aku-like state perfectly. Say hello to Anabelle, Aku! We haven't broken character in days.
>I also knew that you would leave if I tried to fight you directly, which is why I dropped my sword for you to pick up.
>But you see, Aku, it's a fake
>*sword crumbles, Aku looks all over for it*
>I knew you you start searching for it, Aku
>Which is why I've hidden fake swords all OVER this junkyard!
>I've also reprogrammed the robot to serve me
>*headless scaramouche brings jacko his swordo*
Then Jack violently kills Aku and laughs, he becomes noticeably aroused, disrobes, and gratuitously fucks Anabelle on-screen for 20 minutes. He eventually fucks her so hard it tears open a portal in time so he can travel back home to stab Aku in the eye with his dick, defeating him once and for all. Watcha.
>>
>>92371363
>because in their childhood they're shown to want to look out for and protect each other even at the risk of harm.

And discouraged from it
>>
>>92371810
Would watch
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 264x191px
>>92371648
In fairness, so does him going back. He's still the son of the Emperor, and will take the throne when his dad dies, or gives it up. I'm personally rooting for him going back - it ties more into the more tragic ending, as him deciding to stay in the future would be a more hopeful thing, an ending based on rebuilding what Aku destroyed. Going back to stop him, at the cost of the future never having happened, would be a good deal more bittersweet.

That, and there's a theme of self-sacrifice in the people of the future this season. All the people who Jack had helped in the past showing their appreciation and desire to aid him, Ashi telling Jack to let her die to stop Aku, shit like that. In the end, the people of the future will encourage Jack to go back, to create a world where Aku's evil didn't fuck everyone's lives to shit.
>>
File: Aku-Ashi.png (276KB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Aku-Ashi.png
276KB, 1230x1920px
>>
>>92368142
For the same reason he didn't kill the Emperor. Aku likes to make people SUFFER more than just DIE. And with the sword in hand and Ashi to crack the whip, he's supremely well-positioned to do so. Hell, he's making two people suffer at once there.

Perhaps he does intend to kill him, too - but to make it a showy, horrible public death that the entire world can witness, crushing the hope Jack has fostered.
>>
>>92368142
I assume to make Jack suffer now that he's lost both the will and the means to fight, and for a more compelling finale
> Jack subjected to eternal torments in the pit of hate, mirroring his father's time as Aku's slave
> Scotsman discovers Jack is caught and spreads the word gathering all the allies from previous seasons
> They raid Aku's tower, ghost Scotsman depresses Jack more, eventually convinces him to fight
> Epic final battle lots of explosions and cutscenes, Aku vs Jack final time
> Aku, seeing he's going to die, retreats into Ashi's body, ensuring Jack can no longer fight back
> With the power of friendship or some other gay twist Ashi manages to take control long enough to open a time portal back to the past with Aku's power
> Jack destroys Aku in the past, completing his mission
> He rules as emperor for many years, aging normally in his own time
> He eventually goes on another journey seeking a way back to the future he left behind
> Jack becomes the Old Jack we originally saw in the Guardian's time portal
> Old Jack finds the Guardian and his portal, still intact in this time
> It's finally revealed that the portal was never meant to take Jack back to the past, but return him to the future, where Aku's evil still survives in an alternate timeline
> Old Jack defeats the Guardian and arrives back at the scene of the final battle
> Jack then either cleanses Ashi of Aku (since the sword is not supposed to be able to hurt an innocent and would draw Aku's essence out of Ashi), or Jack kills Ashi outright to complete his mission
> Either way, his mission completed, Jack will then receive the favor of the gods and be welcomed into valhalla at the end of his life alongside Ashi
>>
>>92368142
so what was the black ooze? did the mother just drink akus cummies and then get pregnant from them?
>>
>>92372604
>Scotsman launches Operation Capture the Jap
>>
>>92368142
Because he knows Jack loves Ashi and he wants to torture him. That is confirmed by the leaked storyboard where Jack is chained up and Aku is telling Ashi to kill him.
>>
>>92368142
Because he's a braindead moron. It's not complicated. Anyone with the slightest lick of sense in his position would destroy the sword immediately and kill Jack with eye beams without a moment's delay. But Aku, being ridiculously incompetent, will undoubtedly spare him for some torture and try to keep the sword as a trophy or some bullshit.
>>
>>92372604
>> It's finally revealed that the portal was never meant to take Jack back to the past, but return him to the future, where Aku's evil still survives in an alternate timeline
That'd actually be a nice twist
>>
Since Ashi is bound to Aku, She will absorb him, thus She will actually become a kindhearted female Aku, Jack and Akushi will fuck. Watcha
screencap this
>>
>>92372523
I just want them her to be happy ;_;
>>
File: aku 2.jpg (54KB, 411x255px) Image search: [Google]
aku 2.jpg
54KB, 411x255px
So you're telling me Aku jizzed in a cup and knocked up a woman with 10 clones of herself that had his essence?
>>
>>92369891
You're actually right. Genndy didn't have an ending planned for the show until a few years after the original run.
>>
File: 649.png (24KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
649.png
24KB, 350x197px
>>92372523
>>
>>92373584

And then Aku will reveal it is still him and he was just pretending.

And then Jack will reveal he knew the whole time.
>>
>>92372604
>>92373559
That would be interesting and fit with the lore, so it's not happening
>>
>>92370456
>I mean a series of contrived events scripted by a man who lost control of his story that are at complete odds with the work that preceded it.

I will never understand all of you who think this way. The show is just like it ever was, I think they only thing that changed is you.
>>
File: file.png (425KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
425KB, 1280x800px
How many times is he going to fall for the same trick?
>>
>>92370186

>M-MUH CHANGE!
>SONIC ARMS ARE BLUE!

Nah, you are just autistic.
>>
>>92368142

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqWi-jUpR80
>>
>>92374089
You mean falling in love with a fem-aku?
>>
>>92372523
good art
>>
File: 1494503155119.jpg (14KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
1494503155119.jpg
14KB, 300x291px
>>92371641
>fat jack
>>
>>92371420
>now Ashi is immortal because of the time traveling
>>
>there's an alternate universe where Genndy made jack kill ashi after learning some people can't be save and fought a re-match with the guardian properly

JUST FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>inb4 Scotsman saves the day
Screencap it.
>>
>>92370135
DELET
>>
>>92370030
He was trained to fight aku, by time he was old and strong enough his homeland had already been in ruins for years. Even if he saved them there the damage had been done.
>>
>>92374185
>Sonic

Great strawman, bro.
>>
>>92374913
>There's an alternate universe where gendy is a complete cuck and lets his fanbase write his show

Thank fuck I don't live there.
>>
>>92374913
>You will never live in this alternate universe

Thank God.
>>
File: 1494733560505.gif (2MB, 593x381px) Image search: [Google]
1494733560505.gif
2MB, 593x381px
>>92371639
Best still in the whole season.
>>
>goes through a rebirth to get his sword back
>leaves his ideas not even 2 days later
>>
>>92375502
>Suffers from suicidal depression for 50 years
>finally breaks out of it and falls for a girl that helps him
>can't bring himself to kill one person that gave him hope in the world
You people...
>>
>>92375808
Don''t bother trying to explain it, loveless virgins will remain loveless virgins.
>>
File: 1487365499181.jpg (31KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
1487365499181.jpg
31KB, 639x479px
>>92370135

DELET THIS
>>
>>92372604
This is very creation-mythy. I like.
>>
>>92370030
The point is, all these people are dead and gone.

You can't change the past, only learn from it. It's what you do with the future that matters
>>
>>92369891
It wasn't that it wasn't ever meant not to have an ending, but rather that CN demanded it to be episodic as to be able to broadcast reruns of it with no concern to plot-continuum.
>>
File: 1490740159473.png (364KB, 813x562px) Image search: [Google]
1490740159473.png
364KB, 813x562px
>>92370135
>>
>>92368859
In what comic issue Jack dated with geisha Aku?
>>
File: Press S to pay respects.jpg (171KB, 899x1301px) Image search: [Google]
Press S to pay respects.jpg
171KB, 899x1301px
>>92368142
To get the sword,op.
>>
File: 228.png (250KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
228.png
250KB, 822x1200px
The Ashi twist and Aku being so gay for Jack reminds me to the Devilman Lady manga.

>Akira Fudo becomes Violence Jack after the events of Devilman
>Violence Jack
>Samurai Jack
Pottery
>>
>>92373693
Did Genndy watch Bible Black?
>>
>>92377577
I think it was supposed to be a virginal conception with the cup as a "symbolism" for uterus. The daughters of Aku are basically potential Demians with Ashi becoming the Anti-Christ, survival of the fittest.
>>
>>92368167
lets see...
>Aku transforms into a woman to mess with Jack
>trick other people to kidnap/hunt down Jack through frauds
>ruin Jack's chances return to the past
>>
>>92377479
>Akira Fudo becomes Violence Jack after the events of Devilman
>>Violence Jack
wait.....what
what happen to all the devils and did the story ever continue
>>
>>92377434
I'm only angry because I didn't think of it myself.
>>
>>92377766
Universal resets and shit. It's like the rebuilds
>>
So how long did it take for the Priestess to drink Aku's essence? Did she know she was going to be pregnant? He seemed surprised that she drank it, so he didn't intend for that to happen.
>>
>>92374913
in this universe, he would escape from the fish, but still wander around with no purpose

until scaramouche tells aku he lost his sword, then jack gets kidnapped and tortured for life, if he hasn't sudoku'd from the ded kids
>>
>>92373509
>Anyone with the slightest lick of sense in his position would destroy the sword immediately and kill Jack with eye beams without a moment's delay.

I get that you don't watch the show but Aku literally cannot harm the sword. I guess he could fling it into space or whatever but the gods might as well just send it back.
>>
>>92370274
Ashi is Nia. Jack is Simon.
>>
>>92370476
>love a girl
>turns out her father is Satan
Women, literally spawned from the Devil's loins.
>>
File: 1490722919813.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
1490722919813.gif
2MB, 281x203px
>>92368142
1) Aku loves fucking with Jack
2) Aku has shown his favorite form of torture porn is making someone immortal and suffer for eternity (I.E. Three Blind Archers and the Last Viking)
3) Only thing that kept him from fucking with Jack recently is that sword
4) He now took the sword from Jack. He is free to fuck with him at leisure for all of eternity
5) Aku is no longer depressed.
>>
>>92371002
Jack's task is to eradicate Aku from the face of the earth. That means every single trace of him must be destroyed. Ashi is half-Aku.
>>
>>92368859
Ashi is not Aku she is half Aku you dumbasses.
>>
>>92371480
If Ashi can use her Aku powers to create a time portal doing so should kill her since she's not even a fraction of how powerful Aku is.
>>
>>92378106
while true, I think a loophole can be found simply because without aku interfering DIRECTLY, Ashi is her own person.
Wipe out the guy with the remote and she's still her own good self with a pure heart
>>
>>92371595
Ashi will die and Jack won't get back to the past. Instead he'll rule over the future and eventually become the kingly figure seen in the Guardian's prophecy. He'll spend eons trying to fix his time portal until one day he finally does. Last scene is him stepping through it, cut to WATCHA.
>>
File: woolies.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
woolies.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>is this akus bounty hunter?
>I can sense her evil
HOW DID I NOT PICK UP ON THIS
>>
>>92378096
>2) Aku has shown his favorite form of torture porn is making someone immortal and suffer for eternity (I.E. Three Blind Archers and the Last Viking)
People forget this.
Aku crucified Jack's dad so he can see his beloved empire crumble. He forced an entire civilization of dog-people to worship him. Aku doesn't just want to WIN, he wants to rub it IN YOUR FACE.
>>
>>92372563
Public execution seems all but certain. It'll also give the Scotsman and co. the opportunity to rescue his dumb ass and then the final battle begins.
>>
>>92378221
In episode one the High Priestess says Aku's fire stirs within them.
>>
>>92372604
>It's finally revealed that the portal was never meant to take Jack back to the past, but return him to the future, where Aku's evil still survives in an alternate timeline
Huh. That is surprisingly plausible and clever.
>>
>>92378096
Ashi took both Jack and Aku out of their depression
>>
>>92368142
Aku will more than likely torture him in front of the people Jack's saved, or kill the people he's saved in front of him.
>>
>>92375808
He couldn't let two fucking random monks die to complete his quest. There's no way he'll actually be able to kill the woman he kinda sorta loves now.
>>
>>92378256
Yeah but that can be interpreted as nutty cult talk.
I didn't think any of the things she said were literal until last night.
>>
>>92368142
Being a cis male, could I get pregnant from drinking Aku's essence?
>>
>>92378256
Jack has a nightmare/hallucination of Ashi as a demon, too.
>>
>>92378096
Maybe we'll finally get to see the torture section of the Pit of Hate.
>>
File: Judean People's Front.jpg (160KB, 1600x867px) Image search: [Google]
Judean People's Front.jpg
160KB, 1600x867px
>>92378347
You don't have a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?
>>
>>92378176
That's not how it works, anon. I can't just remove 50% of your DNA without killing you. Ashi and Aku are one in the same. It's even in their names.
>>
File: rf ashi lip ite.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
rf ashi lip ite.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>92370135
>>
>>92378221
>Aku's fire stirs within you
>I can sense her evil
>Jack's PTSD nightmare where one of the Daughters has Aku's face
>that superhuman bullshit with the orcs
I wonder if Genndy has subtly been hinting this from the very beginning.
>>
>>92375497
>This is Aku, the Shogun of Sorrow, master of a growing interstellar empire built deliberately on misery, cruelty, fear, slavery, and random acts of otherwise-purposeless violence

>He is having an impromptu dance party with a homosexual scatting robot
>>
>>92378347
No, you'd just get AIDS.
>>
File: 1494732244042.png (775KB, 1306x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494732244042.png
775KB, 1306x810px
>>92378350
Not just any demon, Aku.
>>
>>92378419
I never said he would remove 50% of her DNA. I'm saying he would remove the "remote control" that connects to the "transmitter" inside her(I know it's a dumb metaphor). The "transmitter" would still be there, but the only being who could abuse it would be dead.
>>
>>92368231
Good note.
>>
File: 817.png (190KB, 680x560px) Image search: [Google]
817.png
190KB, 680x560px
Ashi is best girl.
Ashi can't die
Ashi won't die.
There will be a work around to this, you're all just waiting to see how it happens.
>>
>>92378520
It wouldn't matter. Jack needs to destroy Aku. All of Aku. And that means killing Ashi. If he leaves a "dormant" piece inside of her he's no better than the gods who let that single tendril escape.
>>
File: aku jack smile.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aku jack smile.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>when you have to have awkward dinners with your girl's awful parents on holidays
>>
>>92378558
It's not the same, the dormant tendril that escaped was a spreading mass of evil that passively killed any living thing that came near it
Ashi is her own person who has always had an innocent curiosity for the world, and without aku controlling her, has shown that she is in charge of her decisions.
>>
File: Daughters of aku.jpg (82KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
Daughters of aku.jpg
82KB, 500x503px
>>92378536
You will die with us, sis.
>>
File: 1423887797572.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1423887797572.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>92371480
>>92372523
Akushi is extremely hot.
>>
>>92378641
>It's not the same
It is exactly the same. That was Aku, and what Ashi is was also Aku.
>>
>>92372604
>since the sword is not supposed to be able to hurt an innocent

Where does it show that? Jack walloped those cute puppy dogs and promptly had a nervous breakdown.

In Episode 1 his father even says that the sword is just a tool. There's nothing inherently special about it except for it's anti-Aku properties.
>>
>>92378475
>>92378400
Women truly are unnatural monsters.
>>
>>92378715
>Where does it show that?
Bandwagon jumper detected. If you had actually seen the old series, you would already know when and where they not only showed this but said it out loud.
>>
Okay, so check this shit
>Jack vs. Aku
>Jack has Aku on the ropes again like in days long past
>instead of tearing open a portal in time and flinging him into the future where his evil is law Aku jumps inside of Ashi
>Jack hesitates and Ashi grabs the sword and stabs herself
>Aku is released from her dying body from which Jack grabs the sword and finally slays the demon once and for all
>Ashi tells Jack she's thankful for all he could show her and then dies in his arms
The comic Jack is inspired on involves the hero stabbing himself to kill the villain, but Ashi is a good substitute for this instance, and doesn't Kill Aku, but forces him out so Jack can deliver the final blow.
>>
>>92378715
Jack and the graveyard, Aku tries to stab Jack with the sword and it bounces off.

In Jack and the ultra bots, Jack prays to the gods and they grant his sword more power to best a robot with
>>
>>92378693
A piece that was cut off and regrew on it's own is not "exactly the same" as a product of two different entities.
>>
>>92378776
Don't spoonfeed the retard.
>>
>>92378749
They bleed from their crotch on a monthly basis. Of course they're evil.

>>92378680
Is she also naked? Is Aku violating her while she's inside him? These are the questions only r34 can properly answer.
>>
>>92378096
>>92378241
>2) Aku has shown his favorite form of torture porn is making someone immortal and suffer for eternity (I.E. Three Blind Archers and the Last Viking)
That wasn't Aku's doing. Other evil stuffs exist alongside aku. Don't forget it potentially had the power to send Jack back in time, something Aku would have never allowed.
>>
>>92378347
No you'd get the Aku Infection
>>
>>92378347
>>92378814
Your sperm turns into Aku.
>>
File: 1490726715261.png (192KB, 718x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490726715261.png
192KB, 718x480px
>the only way your waifu can exist is if the embodiment of evil stays alive to give birth to her

checkmate
>>
>>92378808
>that wasn't aku's doing
What are you talking about?
I haven't seen the viking episode recently but In episode 6 the archers say
>we later learned the curse was of aku's doing.
>>
>>92376441
That is the opposite of what Jack has been trying to accomplish this entire series.
He's LITERALLY trying to change the past by travelling back in time.
>>
>>92368142
Being a Jashifag is suffering. Our boy's been AKUED three times, let him get the pusi for once.
>>
>>92378446
They're called The Daughters of Aku. There's nothing subtle about it
>>
>>92368142
Jack's just some nigga without the sword. Aku doesn't wanna kill Jack he wants to fuck with him forever without fear of being hurt.
>>
>>92378880
>>we later learned the curse was of aku's doing.
Check http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=samurai-jack&episode=s01e07
Aku is never mentioned a single time in this episode.
>>
File: 1349409888151-2.jpg (217KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
1349409888151-2.jpg
217KB, 700x519px
>>92378770
I haven't seen the old seasons since I was a kid. Yeah I know I should have rewatched it before but that would take days.

>>92378776
Thanks m8, but how does he kill the cute dog things?

Unless it's "you can kill an innocent if it's possessed and evil" but in that case Ashi would die and not have the AIDS cleansed out of her.
>>
>>92378972
sorry, episode 6 of season 5.
>>
>>92378883
But that's exactly why he never managed to do it. He renounced his chances to get to the past to help innocents along the way and build a better future for them.

Jack needs to realise his quest of coming back to the past is moot. He must not dwell in the past, he must realise he needs to destroy Aku right now, and make so that the future is brighter than the past
>>
>>92378984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZvmZo7w3bo&ab_channel=MisterGum
forgot link
>>
>>92378984
Oh, okay, then.
>>
File: 1493274848717.png (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493274848717.png
59KB, 600x800px
>>92377434
>>
>>92378984
>Aku is never mentioned a single time in this episode.

The archer literally says "We later learned that the curse was Aku's doing"

Seriously anon are you even trying?
>>
>>92370001
>go to /v/ and tell that to zelda fans
They literally fight among themselves, what exactly you wanted to prove with that?
>>
calling it right now.

Aku lets Ashi hold the sword, while he gloats. Scottsman ghost is able to talk to the Ashi hidden inside and roasts her on being a weenie unable to protect her man. He even threatens to let his daughters loose on Jack. Ashi purifies herself with the sword and together with jack they do the final swing. Aku dies and turns into the last time portal.

If paradox is stable she goes back with him to Japan
If paradox is unstable They all begin to disappear like a dream,
>>
File: but its fun.png (65KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
but its fun.png
65KB, 280x261px
>>92378467
That's what makes it great!
>>
>>92379184
There will be no time portal. That's the bittersweet part about it, past cannot be changed and Jack learns to live for the future.
>>
File: octomouche.gif (296KB, 634x576px) Image search: [Google]
octomouche.gif
296KB, 634x576px
swiggity swooty
>>
>yfw ghost scotsman steals back jack sword for him

Can Aku see ghosts?
>>
File: 1494737656323.jpg (91KB, 448x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494737656323.jpg
91KB, 448x750px
>>92378933
Again, people speculated that they were just fanatical nutjobs and not literally Aku's daughters.

Aku himself refers to the original non-Aku cultists as "Daughters of Aku" as well, remember?
>>
I wonder if it's possible once the final episode is out to splice the whole season into one coherent movie
>>
>>92379685
That would be almost 3 hours worth of a movie, so dunno if you could make it in one sitting.
LOTR was hard enough, and it was one hell of a watch.
>>
>>92379184
I have an other idea. At some point, Ashi manage to get the upper hand, just when Aku is about to destroy the sword. They are in a mental struggle and Ashi plead Jack to destroy Aku, even though it will kill her too.

Jack don't want. Aku laugh as he is about to regain control. He say even if he defeat him, he will be damned to solitude for the rest of eternity, that he will never get back in time as all time portals are destroyed and that in the end, Jack don't really want to destroy him because he know that in the end, they'll only ever have each other that he could even consider ensuring the immortality of Ashi if he considered working for him. To which Ashi answer that Jack won't have to choose her, that all time posrtal might be destroyed, but there is still one thing. then Ashi channel Aku's power and generate a time portal herself, Sending Jack back in time.

Re-emerging back in the past, Jack immediately understand that he has to save his people and honor Ashi's sacrifice and finally defeat past Aku, sealing the future he knew forever.

Years later. Jack has grown old. He has become emperor and then resigned from the throne for his nephew. Wandering as a lone samurai again, he come back to a familiar place.

-I have been waiting for you, samurai.
-Curious, I thought that for you, it would be the first time we would met
-Time is tricky like that, Samurai, and I got special privilege.
-This isn't any kind of portal, isn't it? It does not just sent you back on forth the river of time.
-Smart guy. Yes, it is a gate to any possibility, to what could be and even to what was once possible yet isn't any more. but there is still one thing to figure out, Samurai...
-Do you deserve it?
draw the sword
-Let's find out, Guardian!

WATCHOUT!
>>
>>92379685
>>92379735
The season 5 was written as being a single movie.
>>
>>92379001
What does that provide the audience from a narrative perspective?
>>
Post your reaction when the final episode ends with 8 year old Jack waking up suddenly in the night from a dream, realising that all 5 seasons never actually happened

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYjZnI9_kg8
>>
File: 1490674141488.png (163KB, 398x509px) Image search: [Google]
1490674141488.png
163KB, 398x509px
I think people were too quick to forget that Ashi was naked THE ENTIRE TIME for the first few episodes
>>
>>92379808
>It's all just make believe he's playing with his wooden sword
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>Jack and Ashi didn't fuck off screen in between this and last week's episodes

Looks like Jack-o is still a virgino.
>>
>>92379835
I wonder if the ability to have their weapon pop up out of nowhere is also due to Aku's power.
>>
>>92371660
This is the only fucking way they could turn it around to be a 10/10
>>
>>92379859
>This has never happened before.
Indeed.
>>
File: 1339086316538.png (58KB, 229x228px) Image search: [Google]
1339086316538.png
58KB, 229x228px
Post YFW Demongo calls Ashi "sister"
>>
>>92368142
Do you understand the concept of Martyrdom?
>>
>>92379975
Alas, Demongo and Ashi never interacted.
>>
>>92378933
Aku refers to the other cultists as daughters of Aku as well even though they weren't his biological daughters.
>>
>>92368142
Because torturing him is too fun.
>>
File: AwNawNigga.jpg (59KB, 563x379px) Image search: [Google]
AwNawNigga.jpg
59KB, 563x379px
>>92379859
>mfw Jack didn't get to tap that.

Now I know how it feels to get my headcanon proven wrong.
>>
>>92379995
Said who?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmgwj1A69jU
>>
>>92380069
And I will be down if he brings the other sister back.
>>
File: Doitforashi.png (902KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Doitforashi.png
902KB, 1400x1000px
:(
>>
>>92380069
They didn't talk with each other. He probably didn't even saw her.
>>
>>92379048
>cutest daughter
>is the one who dies first

cruel world
>>
Characteristically. Aku has an in-fathomable ego. He has Jack's only tool that can defeat him. So without his sword, Aku has absolute power over Jack. He wants to make Jack suffer...maybe for all eternity because Jack can't age.

It's also the same reason why Aku enjoys being worshiped and having monuments built in his image. God complex. What's a more delicious opportunity to gloat about your Godliness than to have your sworn enemy at your mercy?

Also plot armor.
>>
>>92380221
ashi had that haircut before turning into femto
>>
>>92380204
>K-KILL ME JACK
>tfw it's basically a 100 percent death outcome for either Jack or Ashi no matter what happens
IT'S NOT FAIR JACK DINDU NUFFIN LET HIM GET SOME PUSSPUSS ONCE IN HIS LIFE
>>
Impossible mode: Jack must kill Aku and his hanyou daughter to save the future.

Diagnosis: no-win scenario
>>
>>92380251
>God complex.
Can you have a god complex when you already are a god in the first place?
>>
>>92380256
sorta but it's more spiky, not as cute personally

i actually liked ashi's original hair more before she changed it.
>>
File: 1433881516581.png (636KB, 607x673px) Image search: [Google]
1433881516581.png
636KB, 607x673px
>>92379411
Someone shoop Scaramouch's head on top of Kumiko.
>>
File: C_fnohWXoAEEzS4.png (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C_fnohWXoAEEzS4.png
611KB, 1920x1080px
>>92379859
Man, even the sun shines on the room seconds after that.
>>
>>92371002
>Standard biological mammal reproduction works EXACTLY THE SAME as magical evil spawning.
I really don't want to know how you found out that your father can smell himself inside of you.
>>
>>92380813
But ashi and her sisters were shown(and acknowledged by mom) being killed, which implies that their fates are not linked to Aku(they're bodies would have melted and rejoined akus or something otherwise)
>>
>>92380909
>Metaphorical daughters of Aku
>One literal

not hard.
>>
>>92377966
Wrong. Aku says the first time he got the sword during the graveyard episode that he'll destroy it, but not before using it to kill Jack.
>>
>>92380937
They were all in the same litter. didn't you watch the first episode?
>>
>>92380937
i think allof them herited from aku's essence
>>92380909
>But ashi and her sisters were shown(and acknowledged by mom) being killed, which implies that their fates are not linked to Aku(they're bodies would have melted and rejoined akus or something otherwise)
You are being obtuse on purpose, aren't you? Aku's daughter are hybrid, both biological and made of Aku's stuff If one of those fail, they die. In their case, it's the biological part that failed to resist being gutted to death.

But If Aku's being where to be destroyed. The aku's part of Ashi being dead wold also lead o her death.

Shit, it's so obvious, why do you even need this stuff explained.
>>
>>92380909
>which implies that their fates are not linked to Aku
That doesn't say anything about how the connection works the other way around, though. You can pluck some keys off of your keyboard and these keys wont work, but the rest will; if you disconnect the keyboard then none of the keys in it will.
>>
>>92381085
>But If Aku's being where to be destroyed. The aku's part of Ashi being dead wold also lead o her death.

So then why didn't the little bit of evil that became Aku die when the main mass was destroyed? Especially because in that case, it wasn't a product of another creature, it was literally a piece
>>
>>92369544
>Kinos journey
>Kino
*Snorts happily
Oh god, no...
>>
>>92381441
>So then why didn't the little bit of evil that became Aku die when the main mass was destroyed?
I fail to see how what I said would lead to such consequence.

An hybrid made of Aku's stuff and biology dying if either would be destroyed doesn't mean pure Aku die if a big part of it is destroyed.
>>
Aku is bored as fuck and wants to fuck with jack.
>>
>>92381566
Your argument(correct me if I'm wrong) is:
>Ashi was born of the entity aku
>If the mass of Aku dies, then ashi dies

I am saying that in the birth of evil episode:

>Aku was born from a mass of evil that is for all intents and purposes a bigger/worse aku but lacking in shown cognitive ability
>the mass of evil was destroyed, but a fragment that was cut off(and became aku) was not destroyed

Which is why I am saying that Ashi would survive if the mass that is Aku was destroyed
>>
>>92371420

The only thing you're missing if Ashi knowing that her life is tied to Aku
>>
>>92381718
>>If the mass of Aku dies, then ashi dies
Not my argument. I said if the part of her that is Aku die, then she dies.

So, any attempt at "purifying" her with the sword might kill her.
>>
Deal is, Aku is part of them, but they aren't wholly of him, they were still human enough to be killed by Jack. Aku drew out the inner essence that was in Ashi to the top and empowered it so that it could take her over, but that only means the stuff is in her, not elementary a part of her due to her ability to act and feel like a human being.
>>
>>92381821
I thought I specified this in this thread so my mistake, but I'm not saying he's going to wipe out the bit of Aku's essence in her DNA, I'm saying that killing aku will take her "reigns" from him.

I also think that since Ashi has shown (when aku is not around) to not be corrupted by evil in her heart, that once Aku is out of the way, the demon side of her will become something she uses for good a la raven
>>
>>92379685

It would be one long-ass movie: about three hours and forty minutes.
>>
File: 1484686182173.jpg (33KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484686182173.jpg
33KB, 163x240px
>>92371420
>/ss/
oh baby
>>
>>92381945
>I'm saying that killing aku will take her "reigns" from him.
If a bit of Aku survive whithin her, I don't think it ill really really cut out his reign from her, but rather that he will bid his time until he has regained enough strength then re-emerge from her, Alien-style.
>>
>>92382089
I could only see that happening if he specifically implants something for that purpose, considering she didn't manifest any demon traits at all spontaneously (aside from maybe super-strength)
>>
>>92382154
And possibly regeneration, if Ashi being bloody wasn't either an intense hallucination or her playing a trick way back in e4.
>>
>>92382154
>if he specifically implants something for that purpose
He has full control on her body. Her Aku's part can be whatever he want. Each little bit of him is literally him in the first place.
>>
Ghost Scotsman is going to save the day
>>
File: IMG_0409.jpg (27KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
27KB, 480x269px
>>92379398
I've got a bittersweet idea

>aku is defeated and ashi is cured from aku's magic
>jack and ashi gets married and live in the future.
>jack is still immune to aging and watches as ashi becomes older.
>ashi is on her deathbed. Jack is still in his youth. They declare their love for the last time as ashi dies.
>jack watches as his children and grandchildren die of old age, while he is still in his youth.
>he becomes king like entity in the new world.
>>
File: parallels.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
parallels.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>92382184
that doesn't necessarily mean much, see pic related
>>92382198
>Each little bit of him is literally him in the first place
Not her heart/mind/soul. He was only controlling her actions, not her thoughts.
>Her Aku's part can be whatever he want
I saw it more as he coated her with a control suit like slade did to terra in teen titans
>>92382261
Ashi is part demon so maybe she is biologically immortal too.
>>
>>92382436
>Not her heart/mind/soul
He doesn't need to preserve her mind/soul/heart if he want to re-emerge from her. all that matter is that he exist in her and thus can survive in her even if his main body is destroyed.

If it his anything like the little bit that survived, her Aku part definitely has a mind on his own.
>>
>>92382501
>her Aku part definitely has a mind on his own.
I hear(read?) you, I really do, but I don't think that's the case because there hasn't been any kind of hint that outside of Aku directly controlling her, she has done anything not of her own free will.
>>
>>92369798
You're correct of course but idiots won't get that and will just scream "hurr virgins lol"
>>
>>92370950
seconding this, please
>>
File: 1458679228971.png (7KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1458679228971.png
7KB, 288x499px
What if jack actualy dies and aku is the pure evil that reigns for ever and ever

I honestly would welcome that a lot. What other series do this? Its much more to remember for. The hero doesnt have to win all the fucking time
>>
>>92382748
>>92370950
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5m7crb_s05e09-c_tv
>>
>>92369910
Ikra and the nymph weren't love interests you autistic shit. And Jack continuously wanted to get away from the nymph to boot.
>>
>>92382715
I'm going to mix it up a bit with "hurr asexuals lol"
>>
>>92382809
The nymph, definitely not. But there was some flirt teasing with Ikra.
>>
How likely is it that we will get another season or a samurai ashi?
>>
>>92382962
>But there was some flirt teasing with Ikra.
There wasn't. Only Tumblrites would think "THEY GLANCED AT EACH OTHER! SHIP!"
>>
>>92382975
I wouldn't even ask for another season, but some insight into what Jack's life during his 50 years of depression would be pretty cool.
>>
>>92370135
>tfw get off on mindbreak/tentacle porn of Jack
How degenerate am I?
>>
>>92382782
no one particular gives a fuck if Aku lives or dies, what's interesting is Jack making more difficult choices and dealing with it.
>>
>>92369891
someone gets it.
>>
File: 1494735954338.png (305KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1494735954338.png
305KB, 981x1270px
>>92378680
and THICC
>>
File: jack new.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jack new.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>92383021
>>
>>92368142
Can Jack even KILL Aku? He's such a worthless piece of shit Haku just dodge everything all the time.
>>
>>92373745
totally this
>>
>>92368142
I'm surprised no one made the joke of Jack moving onto the daughter since he couldn't get the father.
>>
File: 2017-05-14 08.05.23.png (357KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-14 08.05.23.png
357KB, 981x1270px
>>92383085
I redid the picture
>>
File: 2017-05-14 08.02.12.png (269KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-14 08.02.12.png
269KB, 981x1270px
>>92383085
Plus I made another
>>
>>92379880
>Naked the entire time.
>Pulls out weapons...

...My god.
>>
>People wanted Dad Jack
>Instead we got Dad Aku

How do you feel about that?
>>
>>92375497
>let's fuse
>>
>>92383003
I think you should rewatch that episode.
>>
File: TheBeast.png (259KB, 1044x576px) Image search: [Google]
TheBeast.png
259KB, 1044x576px
I like the new Ashi
>>
File: ravenashi.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ravenashi.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>92383814
So do i
>>
>>92383451
I honestly never cared about such nonsense, but Dad Aku is pretty exciting. I just wish they had more than one episode to wrap it all up.
>>
File: 1489146502468.jpg (83KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489146502468.jpg
83KB, 700x700px
I was really expecting Ashi to grow an Aku face during the transformation and say "FOOLISH SAMURAI".
>>
File: Samurai Jack_Ashi 2.0.jpg (82KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack_Ashi 2.0.jpg
82KB, 853x480px
>>92368142
Killing your enemy is too quick and delivers a short satisfaction, better to torment and play around with them for awhile.

>Aku has a couple of new toys to play with lads.
>>
>>92384428

>Aku's been depressed for so long because he knew he couldn't beat Jack
>now he has both the sword, someone Jack cares about, and Jack unable to do anything about either

This is quite possibly the best day he's had since he cast Jack into the portal originally and took over the world.

He's not going to just let it end quickly. Wants to stay on this plateau and keep on riding.
>>
File: skullface.png (1MB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skullface.png
1MB, 1100x1080px
>>92384428
>TAKE A LOOK JACK! DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
>ITS LIKE FRUIT
>IS SHE SWEET
>OR SOUR?
>HOW ABOUT A TASTE TEST EH SAMURAI?
HAW HAW HAW
>>
>>92384654
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qX6J5VmTzI
>>
>>92384883
That was bad, I've heard a few people try but that was real bad. 2/10 because I guess you tried.
>>
>>92384524
This is probably the closest a giant evil tree can come to edging. What if the next episode is just Aku lording this loss over Jack for 15 minutes straight before the ending starts?
>>
>>92378642
zombies?
>>
I want Ashi are we sure it isn't Aashi? to fart on my face, anybody else?
>>
>>92372563
>Aku forces Ashi to cowgirl his THICC cock in front if Jack while he's chained
>>
File: 1493534889480.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493534889480.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>92384883
'Twas okay. Better than Baldwin's slurred mumbling, at least.

Why isn't anyone talking about how terrible Baldwin is?
>>
>>92385209
It's still definitely Ashi, and I guess I wouldn't complain if her demon form farted on my face, but I would still rather just have her regular form sit on my face without the farting.
>>
>>92384883
Pretty good, the background music was a nice touch
>>
>>92385077
>>92385295
Eh, I am actually trying. The first time I tried Aku in a SJ thread last month people seemed to like it and I made an account to do other voice work on a site that does that sort of thing. I just do it for fun though, testing my range and all.
>>
is there an updated gaijin 4koma yet?
>>
>>92385295
the voice has been better this last ep. minus the ormal slips. they even have him echoed now. so it's better then the start of the season
>>
File: kill me jack.png (628KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kill me jack.png
628KB, 1400x1000px
do it jack
kill her
>>
File: killme.jpg (41KB, 598x595px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
41KB, 598x595px
>>92385385
>>
>>92382261
>>92382436
>>92382501
Inb4 >>92382261 happens but instead Ashi is on death bed and we hear Aku's laugh. Her face morphs into Akus form. He has been waiting another 50 years for this trick when Jack puts sword away. AHAHAHAHAHA SAMURAI IT WILL NEVER END.

>WACHA
>>
>>92384883
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qX6J5VmTzI
The laugh was perfect.

Everything else was meh.
>>
File: jackwipd.png (471KB, 1069x597px) Image search: [Google]
jackwipd.png
471KB, 1069x597px
I suppose it could be worse.
>>
>>92369828
it's not a weeb board anymore lol
>>
>>92385295
Because not everyone is a turbo autist like you.
>>
>>92378973
It can't be used by evil.
>>
>>92386250
It can be used by evil, just not to kill innocents.
If Aku took a swipe at himself, it would do serious damage to him.
If jack took a swipe at an innocent child, they would die, but he would immediately lose the sword.
>>
>>92383007
He said it was 50 years between Season 4 and 5.
>>
>>92380274
Aku's not a god since the gods could just vaporize his ass if they gave a fuck. He's the closest thing, and from the perspective of a mortal it's easy to think of him as a god.
>>
>>92381937
Anon, Aku is in her fucking cells. Her genetic code is 50% Aku. He's not getting pulled out that easily.
>>
>>92382089
>but rather that he will bid his time until he has regained enough strength then re-emerge from her, Alien-style
Somebody draw an Aku chestburster coming out of Ashi. With that same stupid grin he always has.
>>
>>92369798
>it's a "weeb complains about something he loves when his nippon overlords do it" epsidoe
>>
>>92383451
I want a whole season of Dadku.
>>
>>92368142
Because Aku is so often played for laughs, it's easy to forget just how incredibly cruel and sadistic he is. Jack thinks he's suffered thus far? It's nothing compared to the centuries he has to look forward to in the pit of hate.
>>
What if it's because of this;

He's jacks daughter with ashi from the future.
And when jack kills ashi, or she manages to kill herself aku will cease to be and Jack will wake up being 8 and not even know anything happened.

So he can't kill jack until he's conceived.
>>
File: smug aku.jpg (16KB, 460x315px) Image search: [Google]
smug aku.jpg
16KB, 460x315px
>>92370562
>>
File: 1494260998633.png (2MB, 847x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1494260998633.png
2MB, 847x1482px
GUYS, LISTEN ME HERE

THIS SOUNDS TOO CRAZY AND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

BUT WHAT IF

WHAT IF THE FINAL FIGHT HAPPENS AFTER A BADLY DESTROYED SCARAMOUCH SINGS JACK'S SWORD AWAY FROM AKU AS REVENGE, AND GIVES IT TO JACK-O?
>>
>>92386920
his head exploded
>>
>>92385370
Agreed. It's too bad Baldwin didn't have more time to really get the hang of it because it was very nearly passable this time around.
>>
Man, I don't think Jack is going to get back to the past
>>
>>92386950
yeah, pretty much accepted that
>>
>>92386935
Hence the ''badly destroyed''. Maybe one part of his head work or something. We didn't see it's carcass, and he came back out of nowhere as a head before.
>>
>>92386920
>>92386935

Aku destroyed the musical magic that is him, babe.
>>
>>92386984
That's retarded.
Stop replying to this thread with your dumb shit.
>>
>Aku will attempt to kill jack with his own sword
>Scotsman will knock sword out of his hand just before he hits jack
>all his other allies will show up and have aku surrounded, epic fight ensues
>Jack gets sword back and starts fighting with ashi again
>Jack saves Ashi/Ashi saves herself from Aku's grasp
>While Aku is preoccupied Jack and Ashi search for the portal
>Guardian isn't dead, but took the portal and hid underground with it
>jack finds it and jumps through with ashi
>Kills aku in the past and lives happily ever after with Ashi
>>
>>92387123
>Aku will attempt to kill jack with his own sword
"I never watched the original" is all you had to say.
>>
>>92368142
How can Jack even win now if he doesn't have his sword and gave up? He's 100% boned
>>
>>92387244
He didn't give up. He refused to hurt Ashi. Jack's Father told him the key to this season in the first episode;

>''The sword is merely a tool.''
>>
File: Adsız.jpg (80KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
Adsız.jpg
80KB, 820x461px
>>92370135
D E L E T
>>
We still haven't seen Ashi in her kimono that got leaked
Ashi isn't going to die
>>
>>92369798
>IT WAS GENNDY'S DREAM GUYS COME ON WE AAAAAAALL KNEW THERE WOULD BE A LOVE INTEREST
So what? It being his dream doesn't make it good. The first draft is rarely the best.
>>
>>92370009
>Jack never had personal stakes before
Excuse me? Aku burned his home, slaughtered his people, tortured his parents, through the world into chaos, and banished him God knows how many years into the future where everything he ever knew and loved had been destroyed, forcing him to walk the Earth in search of a way home while fighting monsters and aliens the whole way. Jack never had any personal stakes? From the first fucking minute it was personal. You are beyond retarded.
>a girl he's known for a few days has more emotional impact than everything mentioned above
This was shit writing. It can't be excused. Jack has lived for the better part of 70 years dedicating himself to fighting LITERAL EVIL and if not undoing the harm, at least avenging his family, people, kingdom, and world. What the fuck is Ashi compared to all of that?
>>
>>92387659
>what is Ashi compared to all that?
Well I mean he DID ditch her in this episode to find the Guardian's time portal and hop back to the past on his own.

And the first few episodes showed that Jack had more or less abandoned his quest. He thought that he had failed after he lost the sword, and was fighting suicide. Ashi's role in the story was putting him back on the path to defeating Aku instead of wandering aimlessly.
>>
>>92387284
You stupid asshole. You can't take the nuts off a wheel without a wrench. A wrench is a tool but it's a fucking important tool that you can't do the job without. Oh my god what the fuck do you think he is going to do? Punch Aku with PURITY FISTS?
>>
>>92368859
What did Genndy mean by this?
>>
File: 1494212852651.jpg (306KB, 1125x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1494212852651.jpg
306KB, 1125x1384px
>>92382715

The character is literally what Genndy wants him to be and since Jack has flirted or felt an attraction to women in the past, this makes perfect sense.

I also like the twist that Genndy threw in there with the romance.

You folks can whinge all you want but romance is something most people experience and by adding this element to the show it makes Jack's character more rounded and, well, human.

It's not realistic for a virulent, perpetually young, man to wander around for 50 years and not feel a romantic urge at some point.
>>
File: nuts_and_bolts.jpg (44KB, 1000x491px) Image search: [Google]
nuts_and_bolts.jpg
44KB, 1000x491px
>>92368859
For a man determined to destroy Aku, he keeps coming so very close to sticking his dick in him.
>>
>>92378080
No, his finger-penis.
>>
>>92386950

I always hoped he wouldn't. I've grown attached to this wacky future and couldn't give a fuck about the past.
>>
>>92379859
Honestly, when she dropped his clothes when he was showering Part of me was hoping that Jack would look out of the shower to see his clothes, then turn round to find naked Ashi who has joined him.
>>
>>92387123
>Guardian took the portal underground
That thing was fucking enormous, there's not way he could hide something like that let alone move it
>>
>>92368859
Wait, what? What comic is that?
>>
>>92385087
Maybe that or Demongo
>>
You guys are silly, just wait till next week to discover that genndy has been prepping a movie with the final showdown with all jacks friends and army
>>
>>92378147
One drop rule
>>
Today I learned on /co/ there are faggots that believe Jack's current sword is the same one from before

No.

Jack DID NOT Recieve his old sword back. The sword he has right now is BRAND NEW.

His original sword is still out there somewhere.
>>
>>92389582
No, the sword ceased to exist after jack lost it, claimed by the gods. The one he was given is the same one, that's why they didn't have to take positive energy from jack to give it to him.
>>
>>92389582
Pretty sure in the episode where he gets the sword back, Jack realized when looking for it near the cliff where it fell that there was no longer a sword to find because it actually ceased to physically exist
>>
>>92386935
IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND.
>>
File: A6HI.png (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
A6HI.png
65KB, 600x800px
>>92379048
>>
Anyone else still hooked on the idea floated back before there were even rumors of S5 that the last thing that happens is us learning Jack's real name: Mako

>>92389582
Interesting theory, mind telling us how you'd like to see it play out? I feel like the last episode can't handle another plot twist.
>>
File: 1489947424332.png (250KB, 623x423px) Image search: [Google]
1489947424332.png
250KB, 623x423px
>>92383021
very
>>
>>92368172
>>Public execution to cement Aku's eternal rule.
This seems likely. Aku has always had a problem with how popular Jack is with the people.

A public execution would also give all the minor characters a way to show up in the same place within 22 minutes.
>>
Scotsman ghost and daughters ride over the hill, save jack make Aku drop the sword and then Jack defeats aku whose release of power re opens the guardian time portal he chooses to stay and then ashi is revealed to alive in the last moment.
>>
>>92390858
>re-opening the portal just so he can actively choose not to enter the portal

woo the wave of rage
>>
>>92389829
>The one he was given is the same one

Factualy wrong.

I will refer you to the original run of Samurai Jack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVYsbP4CB6M&t=112

As you see, this is the EXACT SAME SEQUENCE Of episode 7, except it skips from the "soul" leaving Jack's body and goes straight to the end, where he gets his new superhero costume and weapon.

His father had the same exact sequence, s put 2 and 2 ttogether and you realize Jack has a brand new sword that has NOTHING To do with the one he lost

>>92390107
>Interesting theory, mind telling us how you'd like to see it play out?

The Guardian's bird retrieved Jack's sword from the hole after Jack died and gives it back to him for the final fight.

The final figt is LITERALLY taking place at the bird's home. The Guardian was confirmed dead, but the bird never was.

this will be a good nod for guardian fans while also conveniently allowing for Jack's sword to ocme back to him
>>
>>92368142
Aku isn't pragmatic evil, he's just evil for the sake of being evil-its his nature

Because he's not pragmatic evil, he won't just kill him...he has to gloat and enjoy it, the flaw with these types
>>
>>92390983
>except it skips from the "soul" leaving Jack's body

Exactly, thats why theres no reason to believe they forged him a new one. They merely restored him to his highest self.
>>
>>92390983
Nigga that scene proves it is not a new sword. They didn't show the gods taking a piece of jacks soul and enchanting it while the monks forged a sword from it, it just descended upon him

>The Guardian's bird[...]
sorry mate but this is worse than fanfiction.net tier bad
>>
>>92391098
this is intentionally left vague by the developers.

Jack never says anything about "getting -his- sword back", even when Ashi directly noted his sword was back.

And when Scaramouch in episode 9 told him that Samurai Jack lost his sword, Jack just simply pulls out the one he has and doesn't say anything.

This topic is intentionally being left vague to increase the surprise factor in episode 10 when someone hands him the original one

Am I ruining the finale for you? Probably.
>>
File: 1405908426665.jpg (23KB, 409x437px) Image search: [Google]
1405908426665.jpg
23KB, 409x437px
>>92391220
>developers
>>
>>92391220
>increase the surprise factor in episode 10 when someone hands him the original one

no. Not just hand him the original one.

DUAL WIELD
>>
File: 1493239585748.jpg (11KB, 255x210px) Image search: [Google]
1493239585748.jpg
11KB, 255x210px
>>92391220
>>
>>92368142
Because Genndy is a hack.

ASHI HERSELF is out of character in this episode. Genndy can't write Aku anymore either. This episode is a shitty excuse to feel sorry for the samurai.

However, the quality improved a bit over the last episode. I rate it 7.5.
>>
>>92391220
SJ is not a talking head show. A lot is left to visuals.
>>
>>92391316
Holy fuck, if Jack dual wields in episode 10 i'm going to jizz my pants.

That would literally be the biggest "Holy shit" moment in this entire series.
>>
Why the fuck do you arseholes keep putting spoilers in the first sentence of threads, where people can't avoid them?

Fucking mods on this board suck so much cock. Policing things they don't need to like generals outside of season, but allowing the worst kind of spoilers.
>>
>>92391220
>never says anything about getting "his" sword back, even when ashi directly noted it was back
>Jack referring to getting -his- sword back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7i3CnigjY8&ab_channel=MisterGum

>ashi referring to getting -his- sword back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gciMVyGccb8&ab_channel=HarshMatt

So uh, RIP to (you)
>>
File: Jack dual wield.png (215KB, 783x744px) Image search: [Google]
Jack dual wield.png
215KB, 783x744px
>>92391385
Let me entertain this idea for a minute.
>>
>>92391635
What the fuck happened to this picture?
>>
>>92391509

Ashi: You got your sword
Jack: *silent*
Ashi: And a shave and a haircut.
Jack: Hmm.....yes.

Interesting that Jack had to thnk for a bit before he answered and did not respond directly to the comment that he got "HIS" sword.

Jack didn't get his sword, buddy.
>>
>>92391733
He didn't respond to the former because it didn't require more acknowledgement than the smile he gives her.
He responded to the latter because he didn't realize he had lost the beard.
>>
>>92391805
Jack has never said the words "I got my sword back"

Let that sink in.
>>
File: Blue Pearl of the Blue Court.png (471KB, 1280x1470px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Pearl of the Blue Court.png
471KB, 1280x1470px
>>
>>92368142
Can it even be said that you have won if you DON'T stop what you're doing to mercilessly mock your opponent?
>>
>>92391733
Yes, he just got another sword that can destroy aku-tar.

In fact, they gave him a hundred, just in case he misplaced it again.
>>
>>92391851
Jack has never said the words "I have a penis."

Let that sink in.

Femjack denialists BTFO
>>
File: 1418050094765.gif (506KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1418050094765.gif
506KB, 294x233px
>>92391805
>Samurai Jack spends the entire season talking to Ashi and responding to every single comment she ever makes leading to a very awkward conversation in episode 9
>Ashi: I'm leaving
>Jack: ok
>Ash: ok
>Ashi: ok

>THIS ONE ISSUE HE DOESNT WANT TO RESPOND TO HER COMMENT ABOUT JACK'S SWORD IS SOMEHOW WITHIN JACK'S CHARATER

It's not. Jack's choosing not to talk to her about the sword when it's shown he will talk to her about literally any other thing.
>>
>>92391938
see
>>92391959

you're in denal friend
>>
>>92391635

MOOT
>>
>>92391959
It's difficult to tell if you are a virginal idiot who doesn't know what sexual tension is, or just someone who enjoys being wrong on the internet so that people correct him.

Kind of like someone who lies down in the middle of a road so that he can enjoy the sound of horns beeping and relish the power of forcing cars to drive around him. Passive aggressive, possibly impotent, which brings us right back to virginal idiocy.
>>
>>92390044

A good meme, friendo, but that is not Ashi.
>>
>>92385086
well in one of the story board panels in the pictures, Jack had his beard again even though it was seeming to be around the time of this encounter. So its possible Aku has been tormenting Jack long enough that he now has a beard again.
>>
>>92392072
Are you willing to bet $2,000 that Jack's current sword (defined as the sword Jack is seen wielding in episode 8 and 9) is the same as the one he originally lost?

If it's the same one, i'll give you $2,000. If it's a different sword, give me $2,000

I will place this bet. Put your money down.

Or just post your user ID so I can drink from a chalice of your tears next week.
>>
>>92392182
Wouldn't they show the making of a new sword?
>>
File: 1494818910362.png (574KB, 589x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494818910362.png
574KB, 589x621px
>>92368142
its not like we have to worry about much, ashi will die in the end regardless by jacks sword which actually harms her as long as she wears akus essence all over her body, and itll be great.
>>
>>92368142
he also didn't kill the emperor
>>
>>92374913
wtf i hate this timeline now...
>>
>>92392251
If they showed the making, everyone would know it's the real sword and know what's going to happen in episode 10

The audience is LITERALLY getting Scaramouch'd
>>
You know the answer
http://www.strawpoll.me/12968052
>>
>>92372604
Dude, I like this a lot, but Genndy said "bitter-sweet ending", and to be completely honest, this is a happy ending by all accounts, even if he dies
>>
File: 1492944690423.png (126KB, 287x343px) Image search: [Google]
1492944690423.png
126KB, 287x343px
> mfw it was revealed Scaramouche wasn't Ashi's father.
>>
>>92392114
But a better and cuter girl.
>>
>>92369806
*autists
>>
File: 1434321689918.jpg (52KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
1434321689918.jpg
52KB, 500x693px
>>92371810
10/10
>>
>aku has sword
>jack immortal
>ashi technically immortal
aku would be more than happy to torture him for eternity
>final assault with all the people jack has ever helped to free him and get sword
>second half is final showdown
8/10 would satisfy depending on showdown result
>>
>>92371810
>reusing a plot mechanic from a previous episode
gendy would never
if it's one thing gendy loves; it's being different
>>
File: 1489981284984.jpg (40KB, 284x327px) Image search: [Google]
1489981284984.jpg
40KB, 284x327px
>>92371810
>Jojo level asspull
NIGGA, THIS IS FUCKING GOLD
>>
>>92368142

It's like the Scotsman said. Jack is inspiring people by the thousands. What better way to permanently crush everyone's hopes and dreams than by killing Jack in a public execution?
>>
File: 1494734221008.gif (555KB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
1494734221008.gif
555KB, 368x208px
>>92368142
To make an example for all those who would dare oppose AKU.
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.