[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we fix marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1494734397166[1].jpg (379KB, 1053x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494734397166[1].jpg
379KB, 1053x1200px
how do we fix marvel?
>>
Marvel Legacy will fix it all this year, don't worry. We've got some super amazing ideas and the old characters everyone love are coming back.
>>
>>92365815
I can't tell if this is a man or woman, and I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would buy something they are trying to boycott.
>>
>>92366038
>why anyone would buy something they are trying to boycott.

They were burning the FCBD issue so they didn't buy it.
>>
>>92365815
when single, late 30s Sana prostrates herself to Allah, whisper to her that she's the most intelligent and beautiful woman you've ever seen, and allow her willingly to be ravished by you in doggiestyle.

marvel will fix itself overnight.

t. sexy white male
>>
>>92365815
Fire brevoort
Fire Alonso
Fire Bendis
Fire Perlmutter
>>
File: meep.gif (178KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
meep.gif
178KB, 500x440px
>>92365887
>we have the same writers and editors
>>
>>92365887
>>92366619
>same writers and editors /AND/ all the shitty characters no one likes are still going to be pushed to oblivion.

Literally nothing is changing. What's the fucking point?
>>
>More crossover events
>More trans heroes
>More Kitty Pryde taking on established character's roles
>More CYCLOPS IS WRONG...-ER! WRONGEST!
>issue 0, issue 1, issue 2, issue 3, CROSSOVER!, issue 0, issue 1...
>>
>>92366038

Woman, look closely.

>Painted nails.
>Nails bitten at --> self-harm because can't handle anxiety like a man suppose to.
>Right ear pierced.
>Ring on left ring finger --> subconicious fantasies of getting married one day.
>Crazy colorful short hair --> "I'm different and not afraid of being masculine a little bit tee hee".
>Spending an unnecessary amount of money to burn something for a photo prop.
>Using said prop with toxic fumes to light a cigarette --> dumb ideas are common with women.
>>
File: john_constantine.jpg (61KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
john_constantine.jpg
61KB, 500x570px
>>92365815
Is t-that a femme Constantine?
>>
>>92366714

Oh, forgot.

>No adam's apple.
>>
>>92365815
When they completely clean house, bring in good artists and writers, and hire new editors who will actually do their job.
>>
>>92366714
>can't handle anxiety like a man suppose to
love it
>>
>>92366786
Nothing to worry about constantine, you are in dc, not in marvel, your job is safe.
>>
Hope that they finally wake up after how badly the progressive crowd has turned on them because of a totally innocuous story that they literally have not and will not read.

Maybe after having the people they catered to sent a writer death threats, labelled him and the editors actual nazis in support of ethnic cleansing, and demanded they be publicly fired, blacklisted, and made examples of, they'll think that maybe the good old regular comic fans aren't so bad after all.
>>
>>92365887
>same writers, writing the same shit that no one is buying now
I hope that legacy fails so spectacularly that they fire Alonso.
>>
>>92365815
fire the entire editorial staff
fire the entire writing staff
fire the entire marketing department

hire competent people for each of these now vacant positions

the end
>>
>>92366972
Thanks for tanking the Amethyst book, Constantine losers.
>>
>>92366786
It's a "guy"
>>
>>92367053
>Hope that they finally wake up after how badly the progressive crowd has turned on them
Marvel wraps itself in cherry picked praise as a means to bolster their self image. Simply take a look at their letters page at tge end of each issue. Even fucking America Chavez gets praise.
>>
File: black-hand-implying.jpg (70KB, 384x704px) Image search: [Google]
black-hand-implying.jpg
70KB, 384x704px
>>92365815

So what are the chances that Spencer is done? Do you think nothing changes or do you think he gets booted from the Cap books and put on something lesser?

I don't hate the guy but he'd be the perfect fall guy.
>>
Pay Hickman, remender, Spurrier, and Kelly whatever they demand to write all the major titles
>>
>>92367318
Hard to say. Depends on the sales of Secret Empire for the next few months.
>>
>>92365815
It's over, man.
Marvel is dead and raised as an undead. Fitting right in a world of braindead SJW zombies who eat their own flesh as much as that of others, just like OP's pic clearly shows.
It's your fault though, Americans, not Marvel's. Marvel has been a victim of the corrupting force that you have allowed to spread and consume your country.
You let your culture come to this and it reflects horribly upon Marvel.

So how do you fix Marvel? Fix your society first and Marvel will adapt to it.
Can you do that? No? So, like I said, it's over.
>>
>>92367459
Allah ackbar to you too
>>
>>92367459
Die american swines, die
>>
Lost my respect for Marvel, after reading Al Ewing hate comments about Portugal. I Keep wondering why Marvel is stilk employed racists
>>
>>92368278
>Al Ewing hate comments about Portugal
What? Sauce?
>>
File: sword of sorcery 2.jpg (295KB, 640x983px) Image search: [Google]
sword of sorcery 2.jpg
295KB, 640x983px
>>92367154
>I miss it still
>>
>>92368624
Christy Marx is so underrated. Her BoP was one of the few good Nu52 books.
>>
File: 1490042824685.gif (499KB, 169x271px) Image search: [Google]
1490042824685.gif
499KB, 169x271px
>>92366560
>Fire Perlmutter
>>
>>92368635
I'll have to give that a try. I see her run started at #18. Hoping I don't need to have read the previous 17.
>>
>>92368813
The previous 17 were by Swierczinski. Readable.
>>
>>92368605
Go to his twitter, not only that I worked at Comic-con Portugal,and this year both him and Gail Simone were invited. Gail declined because of professional reasons and was extremely polite, while Ewing started complaining, not only he was extremely rude to the committe organization, always giving us trouble. So we decided to drop him and we went to invite Chris Claremont, which was for the better.
>>
>>92368888
What a fag. No wonder he works for Marvel.
>check his Twitter
>attacks Portugal because they won Eurovision
I think I understand the RETARD ALERT.jpg meme.
>>
>>92365815
Fire all the sjws. Tell guards to shoot them if they are close to the building.
Moore, Gaiman, Morrison. THis is your home. Feel free to come and write wonderful stories with our characters. Do whatever you want with them. Oh, and could you solve the OMD mess, please?
Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die. And they won't appear in more than 2 series.
You bash on other publishers, I fire your ass for giving Marvel a bad PR. Besides, what kind of idiot insults future or former employers?
No more decompressed narrative.
No more Ultimate universe.
90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
No manga influence. Let's keep comics pure and clean from inferior beings.
Creative Commons licenses for all Marvel products.
Epic Illustrated v2. European and Latin American stories.
Spanish translations of books. It's the second language of the US!
Republish pre-1990 material and let 90s books rot in the cellar.
Punisher out of 616 universe.
Millar: get out of here.
Ellis: finish your series or others better than you will do it.
Give Moon Knight a decent writer, for Jack's sake.
Don't charge more than 2 $ per issue.
More translations of foreign material (yes, including manga)
A Vertigo-like collection.
Fuck crossovers and events.
Less splash pages. We are telling a story, you know.
No Conservative messages in comics.
Aunt may dies forever.
Iron man: he fell into a puddle and got rust. Killed off or a B-list again.
Writers and artists keep the copyright every time they create a new character.
Characters can smoke or take drugs if necessary or cool.
Put the ads at the end of the story. No more interruptions.
>>
>>92368958
lol this copypasta is old
>>
>>92366038
>>92366714
I thought that was the free comic book day issue
>>
>>92369500
It is.
>>
File: 1489908760400.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489908760400.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>92365815
It's funny how pandering to SJWs will only make you an even bigger target because they can show how woke they are by claiming what you're doing is not good enough for them.
>>
>>92366619
>>92366685
>>92367095
>Implying writers, artists or quality actually move issues, and not the characters and nostalgia.
Normies and characterfags will eat up legacy, and claim how Marvel is bringing back the characters like how they always were. Just look at rebirth.
>>
File: dog-eyebrows.png (379KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
dog-eyebrows.png
379KB, 533x533px
>>92370432

Yeah but... Rebirth have good writers and editors. Even the shitty writers somehow got better.

>tfw humphries is the writer for one of the best cape comics coming out
>>
>>92365815
Isn't book burning something the nazis did?
>>
>>92370529

It's also something that super Christfags do. Or the South in general.
>>
>>92365815
Tip: you can,t disney agenda its now marvel agenda,enjoy yer multicultusexgenderbender crap
>>
>>92365815
Let it fix itself, otherwise it will fall into shit standards again.

Just buy the good stuff and forget about the crap ones, SJW doesn't buy shit, the sooner marvel understands this, the faster it will heal.
>>
>>92365815
vote with your wallet
>>
>>92370679
>SJW doesn't buy shit, the sooner marvel understands this, the faster it will heal
>"The statistics tell us that people hate diversity"

They'll never admit it.
>>
Stop giving them money. When they have no money coming in, they may realize they should put out a better product
>>
>>92365815

stop releasing shitty books
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.