[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your theories how it will end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 107

File: IMG_8820.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8820.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
Post your theories how it will end
>>
Ashi will make a time portal to send Jack back, since she has Aku's powers in her, she cares more about him getting home rather than her feelings.
>>
>>92363188
Rushed.
>>
Ends in sex
>>
>>92363188
remember all those awesome plotpoints that were brought up a while back like Demongo, Scottsman, the Archers?

Yeah they looked so cool!

Well it's probably not going to involve them go fuck yourself. If it does, it will be super rushed.
>>
hour
long
special
>>
>>92363305
Sadly, this will probably be true. The bonfire scene only further supports this.
>>
>>92363480
We all wish anon but it probably wont happen
>>
>>92363188
Exactly how everyone suspects and supremely disappointingly.
>>
>>92363188
Either Jack and Ashi survive to rebuild the future.

Or Ashi dies (probably killing herself) and sends Jack back to the past.

I'm thinking it may be the latter, since we spent narrative time this ep on Jack dwelling on memory and the things he lost.
>>
File: I have a gun now.jpg (99KB, 680x1015px) Image search: [Google]
I have a gun now.jpg
99KB, 680x1015px
Jashi end.

Jack lives, Ashi lives. Aku defeated. Jack doesn't return to the past.

>b-but Ashi will make a portal
Ashi will lose her Aku powers once Jack destroys Aku.
>>
>>92363576
Except we also got him admitting that he loves her and doesn't want her to become a memory
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cznpPMomJXw

DANGER
>>
>>92363188
we already know. Gennedy said it in an interview himself, the whole story was a reoccurring dream from when he was a child. The only logical thing to do now is reveal it was always the dreams of a child and avoid getting shit for the rushed romance because it was always just a child's illusions.
>>
File: EVERYBODY.jpg (76KB, 542x767px) Image search: [Google]
EVERYBODY.jpg
76KB, 542x767px
Jack has no means of going back to the past anymore. All the time portals are gone; even the Guardian was blasted out of existence by Aku.

Aku wants Jack alive to torment him for all eternity. As Jack cannot age, he can be Aku's plaything forever. The Scotsman storms Aku's lair providing distraction for Jack to fight back, until he's forced to face Akashi again.

Rewatch Jack and the Zombies. Jack's sword can't harm an innocent. Ashi is innocent therefore it will purify her of Aku. This is hinted at when his sword first grazed her body, revealing that Ashi is still herself underneath.

Jack slices away the darkness and Ashi is purified (complete with her own white Samurai Gi)

Jack and Ashi defeat Aku. Surprise secret final boss encounter with the High Priestess whom Ashi defeats as a final goodbye to her dark past.

Jack is sad that he can't go home but find happiness in the future with his new hot Asian wife. Jack becomes the new King in replacement of Aku to rebuild the world.

Jack and Ashi then have loud sex over and over again.

The End.

Screen cap this.
>>
>>92364197
They wouldnt have jack monologe for a minute in this episode about going home and its seasons, just for him to say hes not going back
>>
>>92364262
Or Jack monologues about the past to make us feel sad for how he won't get to go home.
>>
>>92364197
>Jack has no means of going back to the past anymore. All the time portals are gone; even the Guardian was blasted out of existence by Aku.

The one rogue factor is that Ashi, as part Aku, may be able to use his time traveling spell.
>>
>>92363188
Jack goes back to the past
After becoming Aku
>>
>>92364262
Jack's monologue about his home was to set up his reluctance to get attached to Ashi, as he doesn't want her to become just another memory.

Seriously nigga, your analytic skills are shit.
>>
>>92364423
What about time travel by science like in the space episode.
>>
>jack is kill
>he sees his parents, they have a gay feels fest
>wakes up surrounded by scotsmans army
>I TOLD YOU IT'D TAKE MORE THAN THAT TO KILL A BASKET WEARING SOMETHING SOMETHING HAGGIS
>they take down aku, Ashi opens a time portal before she dies
>jack leaps out of the portal at the first fight just as aku is sending him to the future
>AKUUUUUUUUUU
>wacha
>>
>>92364548
It doesn't appear to work, since Jack is still here in the future.

>>92364527

Fair point.
>>
>>92363188
Killing aku in the past kills ashi, Jack ain't going back. That was the point of the memory thing, he isn't going to try and reclaim what was. He is gonna stay in the future and Ashi exist to be the thing that makes him happy because nigga really doesn't have much else after killing Aku.

And everyone will be salty that he chose Ashi over the millions if not billions that died from Aku's stuff.
>>
File: Glasses.png (333KB, 830x431px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses.png
333KB, 830x431px
I hope it was worth the wait!
>>
>The entire series has been leading up to this final episode
>No matter what the fuck it is, it will never ever live up to the hype

Ashi was a mistake. We've wasted 5 episodes of a rushed love interest that had no impact or place in the previous seasons. Anything Genny puts out will be forced and won't give a satisfying conclusion to the series.
>>
>>92364606
It was, though I would have at least liked a voice over of something he said to Jack before they parted ways. Showing that Jack considered it his last hope, and even that has been shattered.
>>
File: 1475282505385.jpg (26KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475282505385.jpg
26KB, 500x499px
>>92364197
>Jack and Ashi then have loud sex over and over again.
I really want Zone to animate this.
>>
>>92364564
I'd buy that for a dollar
>>
>Jack is in despair and grows mane/beard again
>Aku doesn't even try to kill him anymore as he has the sword
>Scotsman's ghost and Army finds him, and because the Scotsman is dead he makes Jack the King of the Scots
>King Jack gains purpose to destroy Aku and save Ashi
>Final Battle.exe
>Jack kills Ashi to get sword
>Jack is enraged by Aku saying something about Jack being a failure
>Jack decides to rule as an eternal King of Earth

screen-cap this
>>
>>92364606
>Hey guys remember the Scotsman?
>Hey guys remember the Archers?
>Hey guys remember the Woolies?
>Hey guys remember the Sam-moo-rhai?
>Hey guys remember the Guardian?
>Ok cool now that we've mentioned them for a few seconds they won't show up ever again, haha :)
>>
Cliffhanger immediately followed by Gennedy's suicide
>>
File: 1493426964124.png (299KB, 483x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493426964124.png
299KB, 483x550px
>>92364606
jack was right, there can be no hope. he is stuck in his own personal hell
>>
>>92363188

There's a reason the final fight is taking place at that portal

"You can't use it yet Samurai Jack. Not yet"

Anybody who thinks it wont become active again is a fool. The question is is he going to take it all the way back or just back far enough to save Ashi
>>
File: Berserk the void.jpg (1MB, 1519x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk the void.jpg
1MB, 1519x1100px
22 minutes of this in explicit detail.

The End
>>
Ashi will kill Aku and send Jack to the past.
>>
Jack and ashi have baby and decide to send it back. The baby is really Jack. It's an infinite loop where Jack is his own biological father
>>
>>92364850
>Aku Brutally Rapes Ahsi

WHAT DID GENNEDY MEAN BY THIS?
>>
The prophecy from the original series will come true. There is no fucking way we came to the guardian portal just to say "hey member this? lol". Ashi will almost certainly die and aku will be defeated/sealed. My guess is that there will be another timeskip where Jack somehow repairs the portal after making things right in the current timeline.
>>
File: runs in the family.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
runs in the family.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>92363188

Buckle up kids, my dad is Samurai Jack and I have spoilers straight from the mouth of Gendy.

>Jack and Ashi manage to defeat Aku in the present that is the future.
>There are bs sword shenanigans along with bs love shenanigans, be prepared
>The present that is the future is saved and free from any additional Aku nonsense
>They go back into the past and defeat Aku there as well in his weakened state.
>Jack and Ashi restore Jack's empire and stop Aku's evil from spreading further
>Jack and Ashi have a son who takes over after both Jack and Ashi die of old age
>The son sits on the throne and his eyebrows light afire
>"Foolish Samurai"
>WATCHA
>turns out that Jack did get to the past every time and did kill Aku. The Aku in Ashi was passed along to the child who became Aku again. It's a fucking bootstrap paradox destined to happen again and again
>The Aku that jack fights is technically his love child

pic related

Screen cap this
>>
>>92363188
NGE Tier ending where everything goes batshit insane and nothing makes sense
I wish
>>
>>92364850
please no

i just got this part and im still not over it
>>
Hoping for an hour long special.Jack and all his friends(brought by the Scotsman) epic battle vs Aku and corrupted Ashi,barely defeat him,but at the last second he stabs Ashi or injures her really bad.With her last breath she uses her Aku powers to open a portal and send Jack back(or the guardian fixes the portal in case he s somehow alive).
Bonus in case the ep is extra long: Jack goes back all berserk style because of Ashi and has to fight Aku alone in the past(maybe with his father ).Last shot is Jack watching over the kingdom,with his family,or something he has to remember Ashi(maybe they build a statue or her)
>>
There always must be a Lich King.
>>
>>92363188
Aku wins
>>
File: 1492646668627.jpg (153KB, 1000x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1492646668627.jpg
153KB, 1000x1195px
>>92364959
Oh god
>>
If you really want to make an ending that works yet also ensures /co/ has a meltdown on the scale of korrasami, go with this:

>episode 10 is finally here
>Jack's getting his shit slapped eternally by Aku for keks with nothing to stop him
>end up with Scotsman, gorillion scotswaifus and so forth storming Aku's tower to save Jack
>it doesn't do jack or shit, but it does allow Jack the chance to break free and go off to get his sword again
>Akashi appears to try to STABBY STABBY Jack to death
>[insert fight here]
>Jack barely manages to get Ashi to regain some control
>then Jack remembers the reason why this all began
>he tells her to make a new time portal to send him back to the past
>Jack does a sneeki beeki and jumps in whilst Aku is too distracted to yoink him out like last time
>he gets to the past
>...only for it to turn out that going back in time makes one not remember anything from the future
>and he got placed right in front of Aku's lair from the very first episode
>Jack can't remember anything that happened, so he does what he did last time
>charges into his lair
>[insert HD version of first Aku fight here]
>ends with Jack being flung into the future
>all as we all realize Aku fucked with Jack one last time to ensure he never knows peace or happiness
>an endless cycle of suffering and misery for the samurai
>WATCHA
>>
>>92365271
>meltdown
/co/ would love this because
- Makes the relationship to be just one of Aku machinations
- Jack loses, Aku wins
- BAD END
>>
>>92364959
>>
Everyone wants some ending where Jack becomes emperor and has like a wife and kids, you know the stereotypical happy ending.

I doubt will get that though, really there are SO MANY different ways and directions the ending could go in. I can't even really speculate how it's going to end at this point.
>>
>>92365351
Honestly, it also kinda feels like the most fitting ending. After all, when you think about it, Seasons 1-4 had the intro told by Aku. And what would be the reason for that? Mainly if Aku knew all along how it would all end.

And with Season 5's opening and shit, it then paints a new picture of things too: Jack never ages not because 'REASONS', but actually because he's stuck in an endless time loop that Aku started. The ultimate dick move the lord of all evil could ever pull, was ensure the Samurai can NEVER EVER beat him if he forever is stuck in the same timeline of suffering he can never escape. After all, Jack himself says "there is no hope"...because he realizes there is no escape from this ever.
>>
>>92365458
>And what would be the reason for that? Mainly if Aku knew all along how it would all end.
except it's in present tense
>>
>>92365271
This whole "IT'S A NEVER ENDING CYCLE" theories are fucking retarded and I can only image a stupid moron behind them. Please stop posting anytime.
>>
File: Aku split.png (300KB, 827x774px) Image search: [Google]
Aku split.png
300KB, 827x774px
>>92363188
Aku's comedic dickish consciousness somehow gets separated from the pure darkness that created him. The darkness is destroyed while he runs away powerless. That way Jack technically wins, but Aku isn't completely killed off and a certain counterbalance between good and evil in existence is maintained
>>
>>92363188
Jack goes back to the past and fondly remembers everyone from the future, probably with some kind of montage.
>>
>>92365271

Don't Dark Tower me Gennedy I swear to fucking God
>>
Scotsman breaks Jack from Aku's lair, in a short moment of good Akushi creates a portal and immediately after Jack has to kill her in order to go back to the past, while this is happening Aku is being held off by the Scotsman and his daughters.

Jack goes back to the exact moment he is sent to the future and kills Aku with the last blow. Now that the magic from Aku is dead the side effect wears off and Jack starts to age, with the little force he has left he sets his sword to the ground, forever as a reminder of the Samurai that sacrificed his everything for the sake of everyone, even if in the end his everything never existed. WACHA and credits with a montage of all the people Jack ever helped.
>>
I don't know how exactly it will end, but I literally refuse to accept half an hour. [as] is fucking with us and the TV show guide like with Rick & Morty.
>>
>>92363188
Disappointingly.
>>
File: 1480404542538.png (28KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
1480404542538.png
28KB, 800x416px
>Aku finally takes possesion of the sword
>he doesn't send it to the depths of hell or the vacuum of space where Jack could never get it again

Literally no reason to not end the story here.
>>
>>92363606
100% believe this will happen. Genndy said it would be bittersweet, the only thing I am worried about is the "it will bring people to tears" quote.
>>
>>92365973
Honestly just go with it, it's the future, if Aku wanted he could've dropped a nuke where Jack was and had that over with since episode 2.

Or just left to another planet and destroy the earth.

Or used a gun

Or cut Jack's arms, just fo with it
>>
>>92363188
>Jack defeats Aku and falls to his knees
>Someone approaches
>It's The Guardian
>"Now, my man, you are ready."
>portal reappears behind him
>>
>>92365973
Sword is the only thing that can harm Aku, Aku peaces the fuck out with it. Jack is cursed to roam the Aku controlled world for eternity, no way back to the past. No way to defeat Aku.

There's really no sweeter victory for Aku than that.
>>
>>92363188
In the Episode, it was hinted that the sword can purify Ashi, this Episode also confirmed all time portals were destroyed including the Guadians so here is what probably happens.
>Jack is captured by Aku.
>Jack tries to convince Ashi (similar to the Aku-Infection).
>The Scotsman's rebels army show up and may help save Jack.
>At some point Aku and Jack have a final battle and Ashi is purified from Aku's essence.
>Defeating Aku breaks the time curse on Jack; he can now age.
>Since Jack can't go back to the past, he decides he can rebuild the future with all his friends and he settles down with Ashi.
>It ends with Jack telling his story to his child.
>Wa-Cha!
>>
>>92363188
>Aku Destroyed ALL of the time portals
>Jack kills Aku and makes it his goal to stay in the future and rebuild civilization in the light of goodness. The people that he helped spread the word and make the world a better and safer place without Aku's tyranny.
>>
It needs to be extended to at least 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1493141633071.png (309KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493141633071.png
309KB, 500x500px
Whatever the end is, I just want this fabulous bastard back
>>
>>92364197
Seems legit, except the sex part. Ashi might be revealed to be pregnant and the story ends with Jack telling his child the story.
>>
File: 1493524733189.jpg (74KB, 753x733px) Image search: [Google]
1493524733189.jpg
74KB, 753x733px
>>92364959
I would send Gendy a fucking pipe bomb in the mail.
>>
Jack will kill Aku, Ashi will die when Aku dies, and Jack will become an old man/dead once he kills Aku.
>>
File: 1434255177390.gif (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434255177390.gif
205KB, 500x500px
>>92364959
So that's what he meant by bittersweet! That madman!
>>
>>92365974
Think about it. If Ashi Sends Jack back to the past. This means Ashi will no longer exist.

My Take what will happen.

>Jack Accepts defeat. Maybe resulting in his evil conscious to return.
>Jack meets up with the Scotsman and his Daughters.
>Jack and The Scotsman rally up an army to fight Aku.
>Aku can't be defeated in this Timeline.
>Jack kills Aku in the past.
>Jack is home. With the cost of everyone in the future timeline gone.

Here's the kicker. What is the fate of the sword?
>>
Aku gets 2 scoops of Ice Cream
>>
File: Despair.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>92364959
>>
File: 1489853691394.png (294KB, 973x994px) Image search: [Google]
1489853691394.png
294KB, 973x994px
>>92364959
Please god no.
>>
File: consider the following mess.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following mess.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>92363188
>Ashi fights off Aku's influence and realize the mental link making Aku control her goes both ways
>Manages to cause Aku to drop the sword
>Aku is none too pleased and decides to kill Ashi
>Now that she knows she's part of Aku, she realizes she has some of his magic too
>Before the final blow (on her) is struck, she tears open a portal in time and sends Jack back, back to the past, going full POTTERY
>Jack defeats Aku in the past and the day is saved, but his heart is still heavy for the loss of Ashi
>Final shot is of Jack praying at a funeral altar dedicated to Ashi when his parents enter and lay their hands on his shoulders to support him
>Jack is crying but the presence of his parents brings a smile back through the tears
>THE END
>>
>>92366249
Now, where could my pipe bomb be?
>>
How about this for an ending
>Ashi has the sword and is about to kill Jack
>Aku creates a new time portal to dangle over a helpless chained up Jack
>Ashi throws the sword at Jack, telling him to finish everything
>Aku freaks out and tries to get rid of the portal
>Jack flings the sword into the portal where it flies back into the past and kills Aku, thus destroying the future timeline
>Aku freaks out as he dissolves away, the first victim of the timeline disappearing
>Jack is upset because he realizes this means Ashi is going to die
>She kisses him one last time as everything fades to white.
>Jack is back in the past, not having remembered any of this, maybe he's back to being a child if the sword went back far enough
>Ends with him being unaware of any of the suffering or friends he made in the future that was Aku
>>
>>92366057
As a godlike figure, wouldn't he want to hog all the major destructive power for himself, and just use his beetle drones and assassins to hassle the little people? Having nukes would be like upstaging himself.
>>
>Jack decides to kiss Ashi while she's possessed
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SA-MOO-RAI!?"
>"I'm going to fuck you, Aku!"
>>
>>92363188

I've been predicting for the past few weeks that Jack isn't going to go back to the past. I'm still sticking by that prediction.

That said, however this season ends, it's probably going to be a bit rushed, it's probably not going to live up to the hype, and most of /col/ will be butthurt about it for weeks/months afterwards.
>>
File: 1475706657053.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475706657053.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>Jacks Parents Supporting Jacks loss of Ashi.

FUCKKKK
>>
>>92364959
Wait, wouldn't that make Ashi the daughter of her own son?
>>
>>92363188
What are the odds of the season finale being an hour long?
>>
>>92366733
>runs in the family dot gif
>>
File: 1487458412579.png (567KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487458412579.png
567KB, 800x773px
>>92366733
>mfw Jack fucks his granddaughter
>>
if he doesn't go back to the past and undo the evil that is aku and get every reward for accomplishing his hero's journey, ill be mad

>he ends up just being some guy who got eternally btfo by aku since he was 8 because the gods are too lazy to do shit themselves
>>
File: 1494739651699.jpg (109KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1494739651699.jpg
109KB, 1024x896px
>>92364959
I SWEAR TO FUCK
>>
File: 1494222775428.png (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494222775428.png
82KB, 600x600px
Aku rapes Ashi in front of Jack as the guardian holds him down
>>
File: 1487193515060.png (2MB, 864x983px) Image search: [Google]
1487193515060.png
2MB, 864x983px
>>92363188
Blood bath. Aku, Jack, Ashi all die.

Jack kills Ashi, and greaves over her body with Aku about to strike him down. the Scotsman will rush in the last second to buy jack enough time to deal the death blow to aku, but will die also.

the final scene will be a a musical montage of destruction and all the death of the world, with a few more cameos and a few of the good guys killing off Akus baddies, ending with a message of hope. pick your favorite good guy to over look a burnt out Aku tower. WATCHA! the end.
>>
>>92363188
>Ashi has Jack on his knees, shes gotten his sword
>"I cant do it Ashi, I cant fight you"
>Aku comes round her shoulder
>"Do it now!!"
>Ashi turns around and kills Aku

Itll be shit but i bet anything this is the kind of ending their building towards.
>>
>>92363188
The Gods get sick of this shit and finish the fucking job themselves.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-14-02h09m24s468.png (225KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-14-02h09m24s468.png
225KB, 1280x738px
>>92364197
>This is hinted at when his sword first grazed her body, revealing that Ashi is still herself underneath.
The sword showed that there was nothing there.
>>
File: 1356573418985.jpg (304KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1356573418985.jpg
304KB, 650x650px
>>92363188
Jack wins with friends' help, ages instantly, Guardian shows up alive and scarred, Ashi doesn't die, Jack beats the Guardian, chooses to meet Aku when he got flung into the future instead of meeting Ashi, beats him, does not become younger, lives the rest of his short life while remembering all the people he met, alternate timeline versions of them are shown with happy endings, Ashi and her family are all normal and happy, no Watch Out, Jack closes his eyes for the first time for the rest of his battle-free life
>>
>>92364959
Aku's my dad and he's taking me to go get some ice cream :3
>>
>>92367369
>The sword showed that there was nothing there.

Maybe you forgot the bit where Jack damaging the Aku sludge caused it to recede over her face and temporarily grant her control and lucidity enough to urge Jack to kill her?
>>
>Aku takes Jack back to his lair to torture him like he did to his father
>20 minutes of Jack watching people he cares about get burned to ash

Seriously though, the Scotsman's ghost and his daughters.
>>
Jack fucking drinks some Aku jizz and becomes Jacku and makes his own fucking portal
>>
>>92367369
Considering her demon-suit makes her larger than her human body, there probably would be some empty space
>>
>>92366476
>>Ends with him being unaware of any of the suffering or friends he made in the future that was Aku

Horrifying.
>>
>>92367162
>Ghost dies
Nah, in that situation he'll be the only one left and will recount the story to everyone else.
>>
>>92366733
>What is homestuck
>>
>>92367440
>the sludge receded

No, she's a shapeshifter.
>>
>>92364959
There's just one problem to this
>Jack
>Dying of old age
Pick one
>>
File: scotsman ghost.jpg (20KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
scotsman ghost.jpg
20KB, 600x350px
HAVE YE GOB-SMACKING NINNIES FORGOTTEN BOUT MEH?

AH'M COMIN FER YE JACK!
>>
>the aging in an instant meme
I hate this
why cant he just start aging normally from when he wins with his still 20something year old body?
>implying he lives
>>
File: not yet.png (205KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
not yet.png
205KB, 637x478px
>>92363188
Jack kills Aku. Aku possesses Ashi. Jack kills Ashi. Jack becomes king of the new world.
>>
File: rf suicide jack.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rf suicide jack.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>I warned you, Jack. This is what happens when you get attached. This is what happens when you care. You just have to try to fix things, don't you? You're a child blowing out candles while the house burns down around you. And yet you keep dragging people into the fire! You could have given her a quick death, like her sisters, but instead you had to FIX things. You always have to interfere, even though you're a failure. It's your fault this happened to her, to any of them. Why didn't you do your duty?

>You deserve the pain you're feeling right now, Jack, it's nothing compared to what you'd done. I told you what the honorable thing to do was. The decisions we make and the actions that follow...
>>
File: Fuck.png (2MB, 921x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.png
2MB, 921x1110px
Here's a real fucken ending

>Samurai jack gets impaled
>Fallls to the ground on one knee
>FOOOOOOLISH SAMURAIIII.wmv
>Screen fades to black
>Cuts to Aku again
>Bagpipes heard in the distance
>Scotsman comes out of the blue
>"OI U"
>Aku gets stabbed
>Fucking explodes
>Ashi freed
>"But how???"
>"CELTIC RRRRRRRUUUUUNES LASSEH"
>WACHA
>Outro theme is mumbled in a drunken slur by the scotsman, bagpipes and all
>>
>>92367718
somebody fill me in on this scoop
>>
File: the absolute mad man.jpg (400KB, 2048x1178px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute mad man.jpg
400KB, 2048x1178px
>>92367823
this now qualifies as "breaking news" according to the MSM
>>
>>92364197
>Jack's sword can't harm an innocent.
But it harmed those lambs.
>>
>>92363188
Jack is tortured to the point of death for all eternity while Aku forces Ashi to watch in horror
>>
>>92367569

His army will sneak attack Aku in the back forcing him to drop the sword. I'm calling it now
>>
File: d8f.jpg (43KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
d8f.jpg
43KB, 600x558px
>>92367852
>this is the state of the media

i fucking hate news media
>>
>>92367852

That's not real. I refuse to believe American journalism has fallen this low
>>
I first though ashi possession was overly dramatic and a little cliche, but aku bantz in the back ground reminded me of something really important.

This series has a comedy focus. Its a story of a cool samurai fighting a evil monster that is more chaotic and comically evil than cruel and sadistic

Im sorry for punished jack fans, i know that chapter 1-3 were fucking amazing, but thats how the series always been.

Genndy promissed us a bittersweet ending, but i think his idea of a bittersweet ending isnt the same as the average 4chan users. It will be probably much more lighthearted than most people think. It will be "bittersweet" as in "jack never returned to the past to his old family, but now he has a new happy one in the future", not "jack and ashi died terrible deaths after going through some berserk tier shit, but aku is now sealed for a couple decades"
>>
>Aku has the sword, Jack has nothing
>Aku takes Jack as his prisoner and returns to his lair with Ashi
>Ashi is standing guard over Jack
>The army of Scotsman's daughters and other rebels begin their final attack
>Fighting begins and Aku is taunting Jack about how all his friends will fail and die
>During the fighting the Scotsman's spirit comes in and sees Jack but he cannot help him
>Scotsman hears Jack talking about Ashi
>Scotmans puts two and two together and phases through the Aku skin to reach Ashi directly
>Ashi has a version of Jack's scene when he was being consumed by Aku
>Scotsman speaks to her, then the spirits of others who Jack helped, and then her own sisters who deep down wished they could live free
>Ashi puts all her strength into fighting Aku's control and manages to break free long enough to take the sword, free Jack, and give the weapon to him
>Jack and Aku have their final fight
>Maybe Ashi encounters her mother again
>All while there's a battle between two armies raging
>Aku's forces are defeated
>There are no more time portals
>Jack is hailed as a hero by all
>He and Ashi kiss
>Another timeskip
>The world is now greener and being rebuilt, Jack and Ashi are sitting with their son, sword hung on the wall behind them
>Jack tells his son some of the story and hands him the sword
>Jack's son looks at the sword
>Playfully takes a swing with it
>WHATCHA
>>
>>92367941
Remember the weeks of discussing what kind of dog the Obamas were getting? And there was a time when Biden went to a factory and ate an ice cream scoop. There's always this kind of story happening.
>>
>>92367961
I want to believe...
>>
>everyone dies but jack
>time skip to King Jack sitting on his throne all alone, ruling over the future he liberated
>FIN
>>
>>92367992
Yeah, but usually it's something that comes on at the end of a program as part of some "and on the lighter side of the news" type shit.

Trump getting extra ice cream this week was second only to the fucking director of the FBI being fired. The media's priorities are fucked.
>>
File: CanNot.gif (828KB, 485x282px) Image search: [Google]
CanNot.gif
828KB, 485x282px
>>92363990
>The only logical thing to do now is reveal it was always the dreams of a child

and that child was the baby Jack saved in the last episode prior to cancellation
>>
>>92367961
I can live with this.
>>
>>92367961

And this can all easily be done in 22 minutes. Good job, anon. I think /co/ forgets this isn't anime and the famous Guardian fight only lasted 6 minutes
>>
If Jack kills Aku then perhaps the Gods will appear again and offer him a way back.
But he declines it and says he is needed in the current time.
>>
>>92364850
What is this?
>>
>>92368052
I can live with that
>>
>aku captures jack and locks him in his tower to fuck with him
>akushi realizes she has all the powers of aku and is free to act while not under his control
>secretly gives jack some aku jizz
>jack becomes jacku
>steals the sword back and time portals out of that shit in secret
>stabs aku in the ass before he can do anything
>becomes magic immortal emperor of japan
>>
>>92368084

Berserk
>>
>>92368144
Yea but what happens, all i get on the internet it's a bunch of bullshit and random, incoherent shit.

I understand someone was raped, care to elaborate for me?
>>
>>92367961
the simplest explanation is usually what has happened this season so probably this. i really dont see jack ever going back, and maybe outright refusing if offered the chance.
>>
File: BerserkLol.jpg (132KB, 720x775px) Image search: [Google]
BerserkLol.jpg
132KB, 720x775px
>>92368084
>>
>>92367953
he also said 'it's the ending no one knew they wanted

also

>overly dramatic and a little cliche

not an insult but isn't this Samurai Jack to a T?
>>
>>92368178
>Bererkman is in a company of mercenaries
>feels like he has a family for first time in life
>suddenly when the leader is at his weakest he sacrifices everyone to demons for unlimited power
>Only berserkman lives and his gf is so damaged by the experience she is a vegetable
>>
So anons, what's the WORST way it could end?

>yfw it's a clipshow episode
>>
>>92368249
it was all a dream this whole time
>>
>>92368219
It usually isnt overly dramatic. But my point is, Aku being on the scene changed what would usually be dramatic to actually rather funny. So it kept its roots on the series.
>>
>>92368237
So the pussy leader raped her?

Why? He just a dick and wanted some of that?
>>
File: 1492153160430.png (352KB, 749x557px) Image search: [Google]
1492153160430.png
352KB, 749x557px
>>92364959
FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>92368262
You're still right, Jack having to fight his own GF was really fucked but Aku lightened it well.
>>
>>92368249
Run out of budged, we get something akin to eva tv ending.
>>
>>92368187
Deep down I want to the end be Jack and Ashi together and happy. Call it cliche but they've earned it and it gives good closure to the series.
Suppose that Jack actually did make his way back to the past he is then facing:
-All the friendships he made are gone
-Ashi is gone (Unless she followed him through the portal)
-He is in a now unfamiliar and less advanced world
-He's grown so much but his family has stayed the same as when he was a child
-Aku is still there and is motivated to win

Jack really gains nothing from the past. It just means he has another fight to win and all he has done and seen stays with him and him alone.
>>
File: 1477610526021.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477610526021.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>92368268
the million dollar question
>>
>>92363188
A happy ending.
>>
>>92368178
>care to elaborate
Guts is a child born from a hanged woman who himself was choked by his own umbilical chord
The man in a mercenary army who saved him inevitably rapes him and Guts murders him and runs away
Guts eventually finds Griffith and his Band of the Hawk, which includes Casca.
Eventually, Guts and Casca fall in love with one another, while Griffith does everything he can to achieve his dream.
Eventually, Griffith tries to marry a princess but rapes her instead, but the king is an incestuous pedo so Griffith gets locked into the dungeon.

Guts and Casca try to save Griffith but due to PLOT REASONS a magical amulet Griffith had found much much much much much earlier triggers and open a portal to hell where the entire Band of the Hawk are sacrifices so he can attain power and achieve his dream. Guts and Casca survive this only because of the previous victim of this sort of demon shit breaking in and performing a rescue.

This is the short and horribly simplified version.
>>
File: 1493576112158.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1493576112158.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>jack on his knees
>Aku tells akashi to kill jack
>Her claws are going to stab jack
>A hand stops her
>It's the guardian
>"Now is not the time to give up jack"
>He distracts akashi
>Aku is stunned by the fact that the gaurding is still alive
>Jack uses that chance to grab the sword back
>Aku is angry and about to leave
>Guardian says he'll just make a portal to the past for jack if he leaves
>Aku is more angry so he tries to kill the guardian
>jack steps in and says that you'll have to go through him first
>Epic battle between jack and the gaurdian vs Aku and akashi
>Gaurdian curb stops akashi but gets hurt badly by Aku
>He makes another portal and tells jack to go in, and that he'll hold off aku
>Aku is furious
>As jack goes in and the last he sees is the gaurdian die
>Jack is back to his timeline, but where the Spartans are.
>With help of the Spartans, he travels to his Homeland and defeats aku once and for all.
>>
>>92367852
>get jeff the intern i hear theres a big scoop at the wh
jeff gets shitcanned for being too literal
>>
>>92364959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I
>>
>>92363188
Jack and Ashi use the power of love to break Ashi from Aku's grasp. She then proceeds to kill Aku and everyone lives happily ever after.

I don't want it to happen but something stupid like this will most likely happen.
>>
>>92368268
>Why? He just a dick and wanted some of that?

He was in love with Guts and that curdled for obvious reasons.
>>
>>92368318
That sounds like a really crappy story
>>
>>92368268
>So the pussy leader raped her?Why?
The actual reason isn't unknown like >>92368308 suggests, it's specifically for revenge against Guts interfering with or allowing Griffith's dream to fail due to his capture and torture.

Possible homolust also.
>>
>>92368345
So he was gay but his man lover was straight, so he raped his woman out of spite?

.... how can you not just beat it to her and then drop the series lmao

Nut and bolt sounds about right
>>
File: samuraijackending.jpg (165KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijackending.jpg
165KB, 1200x675px
>>92368249
>>
>>92364959
NO GOD NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

No.

NO.

NO WAY MAN!!

NOPE.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>92368268
Basically Berserkman decided to leave the group. Hawkman didn't like that so challenged him again and that if he lost he would have to remain with the group. Berserkman easily beats Hawkman. Hawkman gets depressed and has unprotected sex with a princess & gets caught because he's just so mad he has to fuck someone. King has him thrown into a dungeon where they take away his fingernails, cut his tendons, and cut out his tongue and what ever extremities.

A few months later everyone rallies to save him, including Berserkman. He feels like shit for having this happened to Hawkman. Eventually Hawkmans Red Egg of Hell activates when his blood in spilled onto it, summoning the Hellraiser gang. He basically sacrifices the entire mercenary group to these demons because Berserkman made Hawkman forgot his true dreams of becoming a rule because of Berserkman before he left him.

Then he proceeds to hate fuck Berserkmans love interest out of spite and actually knocks her up with a demon spawn. Everyone dies until Spoopy Skullman intervenes and saves Berserkman and now Retard girl from hell.

After that it's all a revenge quest to kill Hawkman known know as DarkHawkman.
>>
>>92368341
jack tries to use power of love fails then realizes he has to be more proactive and finds a way maybe with scotsmans help to weaken akus grasp ahsi sacrifices herself to send jack to past last shot is jack in rebuilt kingdom of the past but ashis reflection in the water everyone else he missed is saved but ashi becomes a memory like mad jack but pleasant im calling it
>>
>>92363188
Hopefully Cartoon Network offers the creators a fuck load of money and it ends in a cliff hangar for season 6.
>>
>>92365551
I... kinda like this. jack becomes god emperor and Aku-face is now little more than a pest.
>>
>>92364959
Samefagging your own post so hard it's not even funny.
>>
File: JustForLaughs.jpg (56KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
JustForLaughs.jpg
56KB, 500x336px
>>92365551
So Aku becomes the Just for Laughs mascot?
>>
>>92368506
That sounds very convoluted and random.

I mean it's one thing to "hate" someone, it's another thing to kill like a shitload of unrelated people and fuck your partner's girl right in front of him, presumably to death.

That writing sounds kinda shit to me.
>>
File: 364575675.gif (30KB, 284x200px) Image search: [Google]
364575675.gif
30KB, 284x200px
>>92363188
some cool stuff happens and fanservice lmao then aku defeated jack ashi sex scene also the sword and scotsman

S C R E E N C A P T H I S
>>
>>92363188
Next year we get a spin-off series: Samurai Ashi
>>
>>92364836
The travel back in time to save Ashi thing can't work anymore, though. Like she herself said to her mother, she and her sisters were doomed from the moment they were born. If Jack allows Ashi to live, he is allowing a part of Aku to live.
>>
>Jack in charge of not thinking with his dick
>>
>aku decides to publicly execute jack on live t.v with ashi as executioner
>party is interrupted by an army made up of all of jack's friends and allies led by the Scotsman
>Aku's army fights them off but the Scotsman simply passes through them and gives jack his sword
>final battle between jack, aku, and Ashi begins
>jack finally kills aku and ashi returns to normal due to aku losing control over her (cuz he ded)
>jack decides to stay in the future because if he changes history, everyone he saved will become a memory
>stays in the future to rule as emperor with Ashi at his side
Kinda too happy of an ending but I think this is what the show is leading up to with all the clues
>>
>>92368625
>retards spouting this every fucking thread
>the truth was Aku Ashi all along
>>
File: scaramouchebaby.png (486KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
scaramouchebaby.png
486KB, 800x800px
>>92366167
>all that buildup and he's obliterated in one second

what a waste
>>
>>92368597
Probably because you heard a summary from an anon.
>>
>>92364197
>Jack's sword can't harm an innocent. Ashi is innocent therefore it will purify her of Aku.
if corrupted by Aku like the lambs they become kill able.
>>
>>92368687
no one expected him back so I'm grateful

faboo till the end, babe
>>
For him to use the sword, he must have mental balance, rightousness and goodness on his heart.
He managed to lose it by getting too mad at aku (who is the universe greatest asshole) and killing some possessed sheeps.

If he had to kill the, as he implied when talking to sad jack, woman he loved the most, an innocent yet possessed by aku, do you REALLY think he would be able to keep wielding the sword?

It was a lose lose situation, and surrending is the better opition.
>>
>>92368597
It really isn't. There was a lot of story that led up to that point. Basically Griffith wanted to become a King, but Guts made him forget about his dream over time because of how much fun they had and how they gotten along.

After being rescued he was pretty pissed about the ordeal he had gone through to the point that he was a shell of his former self. He blamed Guts for all of this, because he made him forget his dream. Thus the Angels descend upon the group & pretty much convinced him that in order to achieve his dream, everyone close to him has to die, which he gladly accepts without any second thoughts or remorse. He gets a new body and then proceeds to rape Casca in front of him, thus mind breaking her, all while maintaining direct eye contact with Guts, who is helpless to the point that cuts into and rips his arm that's inside an Apostles mouth to free himself to stop what is unfolding in front of him. Of course before the Apostles attempt to finish them off Skull Knight intervenes & saves Guts and Casca, taking them out of the depths of Hell and back into the real world.

Eventually further into the story he actually does achieve his dream. He has a Kingdom, he has subjects loyal to him, & he even has an army composed of the same monsters that killed his entire mercenary group. The Pope worships him and so does everyone else, not knowing that he's pretty much a demon disguised as a Saint.
>>
>Turns out control works both ways and Ashi can control Aku.
>Holds Aku still long enough for Jack to deal the killing blow while The Scotsman's army and Aku's assassins watch on.
>Ashi dies too.
>Sad Jack is crowned King or some shit.
>Time skip 10 years
>King Jack has rebuilt The Guardian's time portal
>It activates and The Guardian steps out of it.
>"Well it's about damn time, my man"
>It's left ambiguous whether Jack will use the portal to save Ashi or fix the future.
>Fin
>>
File: Jack get Akucked again.jpg (62KB, 328x304px) Image search: [Google]
Jack get Akucked again.jpg
62KB, 328x304px
>>92364935
>>
>aku turns into ikra and they have a threesome
>the ghost of the scotsman and sacramouche watch
>22 minutes of this
>wachow
>>
>>92363188
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMe1I0xVo8

>Reeeee how come jack didn't fight the guardian in an epic rematch?

He says at 1:55 that only one man could beat him, and specifically that man was not Samurai Jack.

IT WAS FORETOLD MANY YEARS AGO
>>
File: 1493520448394.png (260KB, 634x443px) Image search: [Google]
1493520448394.png
260KB, 634x443px
>>92369219
>>
>>92367961
Honestly i just want Jack to be happy.
>>
>>92368445
>Destroy Aku but also Ashi and like maybe the Scotsman
>Control the Future that is Aku
>Synthesize; everyone becomes Jack
>>
>>92368318
>The man in a mercenary army who saved him inevitably rapes him and Guts murders him and runs away

this is incorrect. The man rescues him, teaches him to sword fight, forces him to fight in battle for money and then pimps him out to a giant ugly black man for drinking money. And then gets killed
>>
>>92368407
It goes a little deeper than that, but yeah.
>Dude sees berserkman fight. gets boner
>"Dude, fite me! If I win you are my bitch"
>fights him and wins
>Silver-haired fag has some weird egg-shaped pendant that is CERTAINLY NOT EVIL AT ALL NOPE
>berserkman enjoying fighting and companionship, killing dudes for silver-haired fag
>accidently hears silverhaired fag trying to get princess' panties wet, talking about if anybody doesn't have a dream, he's worthless
>berserkman realizes he has no real dream
>decides to leave
>"No! You are mine! You can't leave! fite me again!"
>berserkman wins this time, takes off
>silver-haired fag sulks, sneaks into princess's room and fucks her.
>gets caught But he forgot his sword. OOps lol
>turns out King is into incest and wanted that cherry
>has silver-haired fag tortured for a couple of years. Loses egg.
>berserkman comes back, and leads rescue
>silverhaired-fag is weak, tongueless and probably missing other facial features, so he gets to wear his helmet all the time now
>sees the obvious romantic tension between berserkman and only female in his band
>tries to clumsily rape her while she feeds him, but stops when she lets him out of pity
>tries to kill himself via out of control wagon, but only stumbles into a river.
>finds his egg YAAY
>unleashes literal hell
>turns out he's destined to be a god, of sorts
>but only if he sacrifices something important
>Cool. You can kill my band of mercenaries
>becomes the Batman
And that's pretty much it
>>
>>92368445
I would legit laugh the laughter of an insane man if this happened.
>>
Loose ends that MUST be addressed in the final episode:

- Scotsman and his daughters going to assist Jack
- Aku having possession of the sword
- Ashi being corrupted
- Jack being at Aku's mercy
- "Gotta get back to the past"
- His family
- The future people he's saved (maybe... may have just been used to lift his spirits and have no relevance anymore)

Any theory you propose has to touch on each of these points.
>>
>Jack doing his astral thing again
>[insert some wisdom about balance here]
>Get his sword out of nowhere again
>>
File: wachow.png (302KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
wachow.png
302KB, 640x436px
>>92369449
Should this scene also being addressed as well?
>>
>>92369489
It was addressed, Aku retconned the prophecy
>>
File: 1483863408161.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483863408161.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
If jack kissed monkey face, that means he has some of Aku inside him. Will Jack create his own time portal home. Man that would be retarded enough to be it
>>
>Since Jack can't age, Aku keeps him as a prisoner/pet instead of killing him because that's more fun
>Ashi doesn't age whilst full Aku either so she becomes his watcher/warden for extra fucking with Jack
>LONG TIME SKIP
>Aku feels bretty gud about life again
>Suddenly Scots attack again
>Scotsman, who has been a ghost for ages now, has been training through dozens of generations of his clan/family until they have the perfect strategy to strike

And then I dunno the rest.
>>
>>92369529
>another time skip
I'm good, thanks
>>
50 years, and Jack still charges at Aku while shouting 'Akuuu!' like it's going to work. It's almost like Jack hasn't grown at all.
>>
Poorly
>>
>>92369449
Next episode start:

>Jack is on knees, about to be beheaded by Ashi with his own sword
>"Aye, yeh [5 seconds of scottish insults], yeh not done yet!"
>Screen pans to huge army of everyone Jack's saved, with Scotsman leading.

Not sure how ending will be, but disappointing as hell to see the Guardian and Scara killed this episode. Was hoping Scara would somehow end up being with Demongo.
>>
Ok.
A) Fairy tail ending:
>Jack hugs Ashi and kisses her, willing to die at her hand. Ashi stabs her sword into Jack, with Jack falling to the ground, dead. Aku places the sword down and starts to celebrate. The moment, he turns around, Jack stands back up, picks up his sword, and jumps, cleaving Aku clear in half. His body lies, near death, asking how he's still alive. Ashi turns, and the black goo covering her face opens, revealing that Jack's kiss allowed her the strength to overcome Aku's control, and now she controls the power. She only pretended to stab Jack, and when he realized what was happening, he pretended to die from it. Ashi then holds out a hand, using her Aku powers to create a portal to the past, then forces her Aku goo off of her body with will power, and it rejoins with Aku's main body. Then, Jack finally finishes off Aku once and for all, and Ashi and Jack jump into the portal she made before it closes, sending her and Jack back to Jack's time. They both run in and encounter weakened Aku just as he sent past Jack into the future. They finish off past Aku in this weakened state, and due to time travel stuff, both Ashi and Jack aren't erased or anything. They live happily ever after.

B) Dark ending:
>Jack gives up, and kisses Ashi as he awaits his death. Instead, Ashi gains control of her body for a short time, and begins to fight Aku. Aku warns her, if he dies, she dies too. Ashi says that she is fine with that, and manages to knock the sword out of Aku's hand, and Jack catches it. Then, Ashi kisses Jack goodbye, and makes a portal, pushing Jack into it sending him back to the past. Aku tries to chase him, but its a stalemate between him and Ashi. Jack goes back and kills Aku after he sends Jack back to the past. The future gets erased so that the world where Aku ruled is gone and replaced.

1/3
>>
>>92363305
This except Ashi will have to sacrifice herself for the time portal and Jack will tell her not to and they'll both live in the future forever.
>>
>>92363188
The episode is twice as long as a normal episode
>>
>>92369568
C) Darker ending:
>Jack kisses Ashi as he accepts his death, and this causes Ashi to regain control of her body, and attack Aku. But Aku uses the sword on her, killing her, but she is able to knock it out of his hand at the last minute. Aku absorbs her dead body into himself to become stronger, but the human part of Ashi keeps Aku from running away. Jack fights him and kills him. Jack rules the future, forever alone.

D) Darkest ending:
>Jack accepts his death, and gives Ashi a kiss goodbye, but it wakes her up, and she attacks Aku, knocking the sword out of his hand, and Jack catches it. She uses her powers to make a time portal so he can go back home. Aku fights Ashi, but warns Jack that if he were to go back in time and defeat past Aku, history would change, causing future Jack to no longer exist. He would be saving a world that would never remember him, and gain nothing out of it but instant death. Ashi with tears in her eyes, tells Jack to go, as she is absorbed into Aku's body, dying. Jack, with tears as well, jumps into the portal, going back. Just as the portal that sent past Jack into the future starts to close, Jack jumps back out of it. A already weakened Aku is completely surprised, and gets killed. Past Jack arrives just in time to see himself starting to fade away. Future Jack tells him, to take care of his friends and family, and to always remember that if he ever finds love, to hold it and care for it ever. Future Jack states with tears in his eyes "I will be with you soon....Ashi." and disappears.

Meant 2/2, not 1/3. That's all I got.
>>
>>92369653
I'll take A for 1000, Alex.
>>
File: Samurai Jack_Ashi 2.0.jpg (82KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack_Ashi 2.0.jpg
82KB, 853x480px
>>92363356
And forced due to time constraints.

>Was hoping for dear ol mum to pop up instead, now will never know who she is.
>>
>>92369793
Honestly the whole "OH RIGHT THERE WAS THAT ONE TIME" felt actually forced as a way of revealing the twist, although I guess if they gave any other hints at all it would have been too obvious
>>
>>92364959
Fuck, I would dig it.
>>
I just want Jack to be happy with Ashi. Fuck edgefags wanting this to be the next Gurren Lagann. This is the last time we will ever see samurai jack. They both deserve to be happy after suffering all this time.
>>
>>92367151
Why would the guardian hold him down though?
although I think berzerking the ending would be a decent middle finger to the audience
>>
File: aku.jpg (34KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
34KB, 340x270px
>>92363188
>spend 4 seasons trying to get back to the past
>season 5 has one minute long intro every episode with 'gotta get back, back to the past"
>episode 9 explicitly has him going to the Guardian's place

whatd you lads reckon? is he still going back? itd make no sense not to

how can based genny wrap all this up in one episode?
>>
>>92369836
I really wish they were given more time and episodes to finish this, at least 20.

>And see this gent again..
>>
>jack beats aku
>ashi still part aku
>everyone finally realizes time travelling backwards doesn't work without paradoxes
>ashi is becoming unstable because aku is kill
>becomes more aku-like
>flings herself into the past and becomes the big evil space blob that aku was born from
>>
>>92369836
Gotta admit that was totally in character for Aku to flat out forget he had a cult worshiping him.
>>
>>92369836
They were literally called the daughters of Aku, and all seven being born at once is more than a little suspicious.
>>
>>92369449
I'm sure glad we had a randomly placed filler episode with all this stuff left to tie up.
>>
>>92363188
It'll be a musical number.
>>
link please
>>
File: Samurai Jack_Time Out.jpg (81KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack_Time Out.jpg
81KB, 853x480px
>>92369945
Kinda wrote into a wall there..
>>
Ashi will send Jack back in time using Aku's powers. Jack will defeat Aku in the past and Ashi will never exist. There's your bittersweet ending.
>>
>>92369945
>explicitly go to guardians place
>it's fucking destroyed
>bring up past
>"I will only ever see it as a memory"
>bring up Ashi
>"everything I have ever loved is now just a memory, and I don't want you to be just a memory"
>gives up newly regained sword rather than kill the only person still alive that he loves
call me naive, but this really sounds like his primary motivation has moved on from getting back to the past
>>
>>92364693
Zone has been drawing / animating Ashi stuff on his streams non stop lately.
>>
>>92369970
I realize that, it just seemed to obvious, and I always took it as a metaphorical title with their father being some random fucko.
>>
>>92364850
I can fap to this
>>
>>92368597
In the series it makes a lot of sense and there's a shitload of buildup to it.
>>
>>92370007
That's more out of a lack of options for past-travel than "eh whatever". Like if another portal turned up he'd take it.
>>
>>92370117
I don't mean he's thinking "eh whatever", but more that Ashi has been bumped up on his priority list.
>>
>>92368373
When you condense it as much as he did it sucks but the real story is really fucking good.
There's a reason it's referenced so much.
>>
>>92364959
Holy fuck no please god no
>>
>>92363188
Badly. I mean let's face it, over a decade later, it's never going to live up to anything anyone wants.
>>
>>92368249
Aku all that time was a good guy.
>>
>starts with Jack kneeling in front of Ashiku, Aku holding the sword
>"Oh Samurai.. I have taken so much from you, haven't i? Perhaps... perhaps even my evil has its limits.."
>Jack looks at Aku in shock
>"NAAAHHHHH!"
>fucking impales Ashi with the sword right in front of Jack, splattering him with her blood
>"AHHH HAAAA HAAA... YOU DAMNED FOOL SAMURAI."
>Ashi manages to wrench the sword from Aku before dying - with it still lodged in her body
>falls into Jack's arms
>Ashi dies, Jack has to pull the sword from her body, drenching himself fully in her blood
>charges Aku in a berserker rage, hair exploding out like the Good Jack vs Evil Jack episode
>cuts Aku down to the point where he goes to flee
>"It's been fun Samurai.. but we'll meet again!"
>"No."
>Jack hurls the sword at the fleeing Aku, hitting his mark perfectly and sending Aku crashing to the ground
>Jack is on him instantly, sword in hand
>"You monster.. you butcher.. your evil is at. An. END"
>"Foolish Samurai.. do you really think killing me will change anything? This world is MINE and will forever be MINE! AND EVEN AFTER I AM GONE, THE GIRL WILL STILL BE DEAD!"
>"Jack says nothing, instead plunging the sword directly into Aku's face. Aku screams and is drawn into the sword just as he was when Jack's father defeated him, eyes visible
>"Go ahead Samurai, seal me away! I shall rise again as I did when your fool father did this! Aku. Is. ETERNAL."
>"As are we..."
>Gods appear. Draw Aku from the sword and purge him to the sound of Aku screaming before fading away
>"You have succeeded in your quest, human. Well fought, and farewell.."
>Jack collapses next to Ashi's bloody corpse, sobbing.
>footsteps
>Jack meekly turns.. it's the fucking Guardian
>"Now, Samurai Jack.. now you are the man to use my time portal."
>"But Aku destroyed it--!"
>Portal flares to life behind Jack at the snap of the Guardian's fingers
>"I AM the portal, Jack. Now go.. your true destiny awaits."
>Jack rises, staring down at Ashi's body
>>
>>92370454
>with a final tear he turns and charges through the time portal
>when he comes through on the other side it's just as Aku was flinging him through the time portal at the beginning
>"AKUUUUUUUU!"
>Aku turns in shock to see Jack charging him with the sword in hand
>camera shows Jack's face as the final shot, zooming in until it's just his eyes framed as the Samurai Jack logo
>WACHAA
>>
>>92365973
Jack was able to bullshit up a new sword
What's to say that once Aku spaces it he won't bullshit up another one?
>>
does anyone have the mega?
>>
>>92367569
>>92367781
Fuck yeah

https://youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
>>
>>92363188
>Jack frees Ashi from darkness
>They fight against Aku
>Aku kills Ashi by showering
>Jack gets angry and gains maximal power
>he slices and defeats Aku
>Aku dies
>Jack gets horny
>he fucks Ashi's dead body
>he cums in Ashi's vagina
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Jack goes to the Guardian
>Guardian tells Jack that he won't enter the portal unless he does what the Guardian says
>"To enter the portal, you must undress and fuck me first until you cum"
>They both undress and fuck each other
>Jack cums
>he enters the portal
>he returns back to time as a kid while being nude
>gets in front of his father
>Jack's father gets ultra horny, because fucking children is a tradition among Japanese monarchs
>he fucks Jack
>WATCHA
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>JACK FIND AKU
>ASHI FIGHT BACK OVER CONTROL OF HER LIFE BECAUSE DAUGHTER ALWAYS DO THAT
>GET SWORD JACK BACK
>JACK FIGHT AKU
>SWING
>SLASH
>CUT
>AKU DEAD
>JACK WALK EARTH
>FIND NEW GUARDIAN
>NEW GUARDIAN RELATED TO OLD GUARDIAN
>IT MUNG DAAL BECAUSE BLUE SKIN
>MUNG DAAL IS TIME PORTAL
>>
File: 1493919891678.jpg (46KB, 409x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493919891678.jpg
46KB, 409x404px
>>92367961
This is my ideal ending. Also:
>Jack and Ashi have a son
>they name him Mako
>"He was named after his grandfather"
>>
>People believe that Guardian is dead
>>
>>92364473
underrated
this would be a great twist
>>
File: No,_Jump_Good (1).png (39KB, 220x154px) Image search: [Google]
No,_Jump_Good (1).png
39KB, 220x154px
I dont agree with most of the Theory but the ending.

It would be fun to end the same like No Jump Good Episode
>>
Jack will finally realize that even if he goes to the past he would be unable to contain Aku always reincarnating himself so the future Aku made will always be the outcome regardless so he'll sacrifice himself in order to destroy Aku once and for all in order to give the current future the time to rebuild itself from evil. There will be a post credit scene that will show Ashi pregnant with Jack's child and the potential of a spin off series.

Screencap this
>>
So is it literally caled "The Final Episode" or is it still episode CI?
>>
Still a bit sour on sex between jack and ashi.
Its always a cool plot point to have a pregnant woman, plus i could see aku enjoying to idea not only having a grandson, but raising him super evil in front of his dad.
>>
>>92368571
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>92369498
The prophecy could still come true if Jack doesn't die. It doesn't actually say he uses the portal.
>>
>>92363427
I think Aku is going to make a public execution of Jack, and that's where all his allies are going to appear to attack Aku and save Jack.
>>
>>92371301
THIS
isn't the 1080p WEB-DL usually out by now?
>>
Something something Aku will always reincarnate if unhindered so Jack makes a deal with the gods that he seals his soul along with Aku's for eternity to keep him in check, persona 3 style.
>>
File: 2017-05-14 08.14.38.png (446KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-14 08.14.38.png
446KB, 900x680px
>>92364606
>>
>>92364197
Ashi is part of Aku. She can't be allowed to live. Its too dangerous.
>>
>>92371812
It's on iTunes and Amazon, but I guess people haven't bothered to rip it yet.
>>
>Aku is actually Jack from the future.
>Jack summons Dio Brando, Lelouch, all Gundams, Super Friends, TMNT and Avengers to help him in his finale battle. Aku summons Lego villains from the Phantom Zone.
>Ashi is desperate to be with Jack, so she initiates Human Instrumentality Project in the middle of the final battle. Everyone is turned into orange juice, but Jack's spirit decides to leave planet and wonder through space as a monument to human race. He eventually becomes Aku and goes back in time via space magic without any memories of being Jack.
>>
File: Please, Press The Button.png (116KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
Please, Press The Button.png
116KB, 325x308px
>>92367719
PLEASE NO
>>
>>92363188
Ashi will commit sudoku with Jack's sword, and it will remove her Aku part but leave her unscathed.
>>
>>92364638
If we didn't have Ashi then Jack would have killed himself. And if he somehow got his sword back otherwise, he would have just walked up and killed Aku with no conflict.
>>
>>92367947
10 seconds on google
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/12/trump-white-house-two-scoops-of-ice-cream-moos-dnt-erin.cnn
>>
>>92371812
The last couple weeks it's come out half a day after TV. I'm looking for it too.
>>
File: 1493662814380.jpg (168KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
1493662814380.jpg
168KB, 800x714px
>>92367369
If Ashi is an innocent, then the sword will not harm her just like the grave yard battle.
>So, who was the mum.
>>
>allies rush to Jack's aid
>Jack is bound up and tortured like his father was in Birth of Evil, watching Aku and Ashi destroy everything
>Jack urges Ashi to fight back
>somehow Jack recovers his sword
>Scotsman and the allies corner Aku so Jack can deliver the final blow
>Aku dies along with Ashi
>in her dying breath, Ashi opens up a portal to the past with Aku's powers
>Jack travels back and finishes off Aku the moment after he was tricked into the past in the first episode
>Peace is restored
>timeskip 100s of years later, a world where Jack is remembered and honored for his deeds. We see good future versions of all the characters Jack helped from the Aku future
>End
>>
>>92372233
in the hands of EVIL it can't harm an innocent
why does everyone always forget about this?
>>
>>92372233
ashi isn't really an innocent is she, she killed an entire army and her own mother, also trying to murder jack, despite redemption, she isn't innocent.
>>
>>92372176
Christ.
>>
File: 12345.jpg (3KB, 79x85px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
3KB, 79x85px
>>92367380
stabs him in the balls -i said BACK THE FUCK OFF!?
>>
>>92364959
the stephen king treatment i see
>>
>>92369945
Jack has to go back
even if he stays with Ashi in the future there is still the problem of not aging
>>
File: Genndy.jpg (255KB, 1015x572px) Image search: [Google]
Genndy.jpg
255KB, 1015x572px
>>92363188
Jack will start weeping due to how terrible and rushed this entire mini series has been. The series will close with a close up of Genndy saying that'll do gook while signing his new contract for Hotel Transylvania 3, 4 ,5 and 6.
>>
>>92372233
So those sheep goat things were deserving of death?
>>
>>92371301
MEGA link
/#!1rAGWagT!ATz1T3LWYH7Jzox0xRCMZxl-PcMVonFKAbjq0F-50Zo
>>
Now that Ashi is trans Jack no longer wants her. He goes on a soul-searching journey and realizes his bigotry and casts off his heteronormative ways. He accepts Ashi as who he is and they lean in on a kiss. Aku tries to silence him but a bunch of other gay characters (Scaramouche, Scottsman) come out to support him.

johnny bravo comes in after the credits and jack fucks him doggy-style for like 2 minutes
>>
>>92364606
I'm still mad
>>
>>92372514
Unironically a better ending
>>
>>92369529
>Aku keeps him as a prisoner/pet instead of killing him because that's more fun
This sounds unfitting for someone who moped away for 50 years hoping he'd die. Jack already lost his sword and recovered it once, Aku's not braindead
>>
>>92372854
>Aku's not braindead

Aku never has been able to control his baser cruel instincts for very long and has fucked himself over again and again because of it. And he has a fairly good ace in the hole with Ashi, who Jack won't hurt.
>>
>>92372903
I guess, I suppose you're right too since otherwise Jack literally doesn't live.
I don't know man, it's just obvious if he chooses not to kill him it's going to bite him in the ass.
>>
Jack will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode. Ashi who loves Jack wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Jack'd love her, but since he already loves Scotsman she'll go back in time before Jack is born, and become his mother.
>>
>>92372272
>>92372275

Ashi is covered in evil
but her soul is pure

survival by paradox
>>
>Scotsman's army shows up
>Aku commands Ashi to wreck them while Jack watches
>"please Ashi, fight it etc"
>wrecks a bunch of Spartans and Archers
>she encounters the Scotman's daughters
>Celtic Magic happens
>Ashi takes control over herself and her Aku-powers
>frees Jack, fends off Aku
>creates a portal, sends Jack to the past
>Aku REEEEE'ing the whole time
>commercial break
>Jack encounters past-Aku
>he knows what he must do
>Aku makes some sort of comedic quip about how nice everything was with Jack gone
>slow motion down-cut while flashes of Ashi play in Jack's memory
>Aku gets sliced in half, explodes in light
>jack stands there breathing heavily for a minute with just the wind blowing by
>then he starts fapping or something, i dunno
>wacha the end
>>
File: 1491050829622.jpg (37KB, 397x230px) Image search: [Google]
1491050829622.jpg
37KB, 397x230px
>>92364959
I don't know how to feel about this...
>>
File: jackieboi.jpg (30KB, 403x352px) Image search: [Google]
jackieboi.jpg
30KB, 403x352px
>>92366167

Did this fandub in memory of the second best bastard in the season

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0H8HUOaDS33

sorry i suck
>>
>>92364850
I should pick up Berserk
>>
>>92364959
this actually sounds amazing
>>
>>92364197
>Surprise secret final boss encounter with the High Priestess whom Ashi defeats as a final goodbye to her dark past.
this already happened though
>>
File: 1487903438314.jpg (125KB, 736x952px) Image search: [Google]
1487903438314.jpg
125KB, 736x952px
>>92364959
>>
Ashi dies
Jack goes back in time to save Ashi
Lives on in the now Aku-free future
Makes a ton of kids.
>>
>>92369245
Keep hope alive anon
>>
>>92364197
>Aku wants Jack alive to torment him for all eternity. As Jack cannot age, he can be Aku's plaything forever.
This actually makes sense.
>Jack's sword can't harm an innocent.
What about those cute little rams that got Akufied for a moment? It definitely can kill Ashi.
>The Scotsman storms Aku's lair
Since Scotsman is a ghost with magic rune powers, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd help Ashi with her inner fight.
>>
>>92367961
>8 years later
>Aku's back
>the cycle begins anew
>>
Jack can't kill Ashi without shedding innocent blood so he can not kill her since that'd make him unworthy of the sword again and that's what the entire season has been about.

Jack is taken prisoner like his dad. He comes to terms with the fact that he'll never see him again and some manner of hallucination of his father comforts him by telling him no matter what aku did to him, he always knew his son would stop him one day and therefore died with hope, which aku hated because no matter how hard he beat him it was never enough.

Scotsman arrives with army of daughters and also brings everyone jack every helped as one giant army to face aku one last time.

Jack laments the scotsman's fate but is comforted by the scotsman telling him he wanted to die doing what he loved-shitting on people.

Aku begins decimating army while jack somehow purified ashi. Jack then leads army into final confrontation with aku, seals him, and wanders off with ashi to live his days out in peace. Ashi beats him a son while aku gives a voice over that he will return to smite the samurai, implying that at some point jacks son will have to take up his mantle.

Scotsman bids adiue to his daughters and fades away. His sword is collected and the survivors of the army go their separate ways,

The army will have everyone from the talking dogs to the archers to the daughters of Scotsmen to nerd scientist to Spartans to sam-moo-rai.
>>
WARNING: LONG AND AUTISTIC
>Jack is trapped in a cell in Aku's tree, where Aku points and laughs at him for days
>constantly haunted by the different ghost Jacks, but he can't commit sodoku because Aku took his sword and displayed it over his cage, where Jack can see it
>possessed Ashi guards Jack's cell, but she hasn't even once snapped out of Aku's influence
>Jack is catatonic
>and then
>rumbling
>bag pipes
>BOOM
>Aku looks outside to see massive army (10 times as large as before) led by ghost Scotsman and his daughters
>several of Jack's allies there - everyone from episode 6 is helping Scots free Jack
>even old man SAMOORAI and many ex-bounty hunters there out of honor to the one guy who defeated them all
>Aku too lazy to steamroll them, sends Ashi
>takes Jack's cage to watch the ensuing carnage
>Jack snaps out of his depressed state, screams for Ashi to snap out of it
>many of the allies recognize her as the samurai's friend, try to reason out with her
>she knocks out many of them with no remorse
>Flora tells everyone to advance into the tree and free Jack
>she keeps Ashi distracted enough to let others pass
>Aku notices, sends beetle drones
>all out war
>Jack is panicking, can't look yet can't look away
>FIGHT IT ASHI! PLEASE!
>Jack screams bloody murder
>that scream is enough to weaken Aku's influence on her
>she sees what she's done, what is happening
>in her confusion, Flora punches her lights out
>KO
>Aku upset that they hurt his daughter, personally deals with Scots' girls
>about to eye laser all of them
>ghost Scotty reflects it back with his broken sword
>MAGIC RUNES LADDIE
>Aku can't see, panics
>takes the form of a ball and begins running over people and drones randomly
>daughters and allies begin climbing the tree
>>
File: kikiriboo-EPN.jpg (26KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
kikiriboo-EPN.jpg
26KB, 471x312px
>>92364959
>>
>>92373928
>Ashi wakes up and enters the tree by clipping/merging through it
>the good guys make it to Jack and free him'
>just then Ashi jumps out through the roof and kills two friends right there
>ghost Scots and some others escort Jack, many sacrifice themselves to keep Ashi busy
>descending down the tree, Jack and the others rush to the sword's display
>meanwhile, outside
>Aku has rolled off into the distance
>ravers dance-fighting drones
>archers picking them off from a hill
>monkeys jumping good
>ex bounty hunters flying around, shooting shit
>Da Samurai is very calm and Jack like, slicing and dicing drones everywhere
>things looking good
>Aku comes back
>angery.jpg
>laser beams a good chunk of the good guys in an instant
>they all scatter
>Aku summons an army of dark warriors or some shit
>the ravers get swarmed
>archers blown up from drone rockets
>monkeys shot out of the sky
>bounty hunters killed off
>Da Samurai gives a good fight until he is surrounded, swarmed, and killed
>things not looking good
>meanwhile, inside
>Jack and friends near the prison holding where sword is displayed
>Ashi caught up to them
>Scots and daughters tell Jack to run, they attack her
>Jack runs and runs and runs, doesn't look back
>but he can hear the screams
>ghost Jacks hovering near him as he runs
>YOU'RE JUST GOING TO ABANDON THEM?
>You need to kill her!
>Run, Jack! Run!
>he breaks down when he enters the prison
>knees can't carry him, sweaty as fuck and tears streaming down his face
>he finally get the sword
>as he turns to face Aku, Ashi materializes out of the dirt (Aku style)
>Jack tries to talk to her
>she attacks
>>
>>92373784
The sword can hurt an innocent f they're corrupted but doing so removed jacks right to wield it.

If he kills Ashi he loses it again. He can't kill her without aku winning, he'll need Scotsman to help him out with Ashi somehow.
>>
>>92373981
>they fight
>Jack manages to cut a hole i n the tree, jumps outside
>when he lands, he sees the fight is lost
>Aku menacingly turns to greet him, his army of beetle drones and dark warriors behind him
>decides to watch as Jack and Ashi fight it out
>Jack wounds Ashi, she manages to snap out of it
>she disarms Jack, he's on the ground
>raises Jack's own sword
>Aku tells her to kill him with it
>I love you Jack...
>she commits sodoku
>WHAAAAAAAAT???
>Jack yells big no
>her blood and tears and Aku jizz mix beneath her into a pool
>Ashi gives tearful goodbye
>You have to go back... Back to the past...
>the pool beneath her becomes a time portal, she falls into it
>Jack jumps in trying to catch her
>Aku jumps in and chases them
>Jack and Aku fight in the swirly time tunnel
>no dialogue, just battle
>Jack finally stabs Aku in the face
>Aku writhes in pain, shrivels up and disappears
>Jack continues to fall through the portal, tries to catch Ashi
>>
>>92364606
We knew since episode 2 that Aku had destroyed all the time portals. Everything after that was denial
>>92364769
The scotsman is definetly going to show up for the final battle. The archers probably will as well.
>>
>>92372471
that's what they get for being delicious
>>
>>92374007
>scene change
>in Aku's tree
>Aku flings Jack into a portal of time
>We will meet again, Samurai.
>HAHAHAHAH-huh?
>a time portal opens behind Aku
>Ashi falls out, almost dead
>Can I help you, young lady?
>Y-yes... Look up.
>Hmm?
>Jack jumps out, impales Aku in the back of the head, runs down the length of his body, splitting him in half
>in a burst of light and an eldritch scream, Aku perishes
>Jack sheathes his sword triumphantly, then runs to Ashi
>they share one last moment
>she dies, wearing a white version of her ash suit
>Jack carries her out
>but then
>as the time portal closes with Ashi's death, a mass of black goo jumps out
>Jack sees it
>puts Ashi down
>Foooooooooooolish samuraiiiiiiiiii
>it forms into a Jack-sized Aku
>Did you think killing the past me will change the future? What you've done is create two timelines, one that we are in, and one that we just left... MY FUTURE
>And when I kill you, I will rebuild my empire here, and I'll have TWO timelines to rule! Thank you samurai! HAHAHAHA
>AKUUUUUUUU
>DIE SAMURAI
>final battle
>the tree is collapsing because past Aku is dead
>Jack is wounded, but then wounds Aku back
>WACHING
>WACHING
>WACHING
>Jack finally delivers the final blow
>Aku dies, for real this time
>Jack escapes the crumbling tree with Ashi in his arms
>returns home while carrying her
>frees his people
>tearful reunion with his family
>buries Ashi
>>
>>92374069
>Jack narrates that after rebuilding his father's empire, he wanted to find a time portal and go to Aku's future to help clean up the remnants of Aku's influence
>unfortunately, age has begun to set in
>all the lands that were conquered by Aku in Jack's timeline rejoiced and crown him as their king
>he travels far and wide in hopes of finding the guardian's portal, but he doesn't know where it is located in this timeline
>Jack climbs up a mountain and looks down below as the sun rises
>the camera pans up to show Jack, aged, and looking just like the Guardian's vison of him
>camera goes to show what he's lookoing at - the guardian's monolith in the distance
>WATCHA

TL;DR
>Scotsman's army busts Jack out, but everyone is defeated in the process
>Ashi sacrifices herself to create a time portal for Jack
>Jack and Aku fight in the portal, Aku retreats after being wounded
>Jack kills past Aku immediately after jumping out of the portal
>future Aku jumps out of the portal, and the two have a final duel
>Jack kills future Aku, and then frees his people
>Jack crowned emperor of the lands saved from Aku
>begins to age, and looks for the guardian's portal in his own time
>ends up looking like the guardian's vision
>last shot is him finding the guardian's monolith
>WATCHA
>>
>>92367852
From the thumbnail I thought it was that scene of Daredevil season 1 with Fisk in the art gallery.
>>
>>92370454
>>92370474
Please Genddy
>>
>>92367961
A ‘little’ something extra, to tie up some loose ends

>Sometime after Aku's defeat, around the time Ashi’s pregnant
>Ashi has aged a bit, and while Jack has since grown his old beard back, still hasn't aged a day
>Jack is looking through the balcony of his newly built palace, Ashi walks next to him
>They stare at the sunset for a minute, watching the clouds drift towards the sunset
>"It is time, Ashi..."
>She looks at her husband, nodding with a faint smile
>Jack goes inside, changes his kimono for his Gi that has long since been put away
>He then turns to the wall, where his sword hangs
>He slowly walks towards it, only to stop a few meters in front of it and sits on his knees. He closes his eyes clasps his hands together, praying silently for a moment
>"Forgive me", he starts slowly "for I may never be able to save you..."
>He opens his eyes, the ghosts of his parents standing before him, sitting cross-legged. Smiling with no shred of disappointment on their faces
>"Don't" the Emperor speaks first, "there is no need to ask for forgiveness"
>"We could never ask you to give up the lives of present and future, to save those lost in the past" continues the Empress, "nor me, nor your father, nor the rest of us, have the right to request such a sacrifice"
>"The dark, cloudy skies of yesterdays have ended" he places his ghostly hand on his son's shoulder, "Now you must move forward, to ensure the tomorrows will bring bright days"
>Jack tears up a little, before closing his eyes and slowly bowing one last time to his parents.
>When he gets up, all is left is his sword. He picks it up, and wears it on his obi
>He walks down the stairs to the entrance of the palace, where his Ashi awaits him
>They kiss one last time, before he leaves the palace, heading towards his final quest
>>
>>92371778
makes sense
>>
>>92374299
Cont.
>After a few hours, Jack reaches his destination
>A newly construed launch site for a space shuttle, with the shuttle almost completed
>He enters the building, where he is greeted by an old man, sporting a space-cane and wearing an astronaut suit. With a yellow dome
> “Ohh, you are just on time Samurai Jack” he smiles
>Jack can’t help but smile back at the man from decades past “You know, someone of your age shouldn’t tire yourse-“
> “BAH! No way in hell was I gonna miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to repay an old favor. There wasn’t a day were the *cough* ahem, the whole crew wasn’t grieving on that last-minute tragedy!” the old man coughs twice more, “AHEM, now if you don’t mind, Frederick Jr. is waiting for you so he can brief you on the mission”
>The samurai bows in gratitude, before following the Sergei to have his briefing
>A few minutes later, Jack is listening to a mini lecture from a much younger scientist, this one donning a sky-blue helmet
> “We’ve double checked everything: equipment, coordinates of destination, weather conditions, etc. etc.” Frederick Jr. continues, “And no evil mechanical space bees to mess things up this time around!”
>>
>>92374341
cont.

> “Given how your tissue samples that was sent with the test flight 2 years prior haven’t ‘aged’ during their 20 months long incubation, we’ll have to settle for Plan B” he turns back to the Samurai, his expression slightly solemn. “Mr. Jack, I hope you’re aware how this will affect th- “
>” Yeah, yeah, Freddy boy. Jack here was told about it: He’ll have to find a magic-based means of time travel to reverse the effects.” He turns to Jack with a confident smile. “He told me about his suggestion on how to tackle that. The committee gave the green light on it, and that’s the ‘Plan B’ you were told about.”
>Jack nods to the younger scientist
> “O-oh, aaa, then... AH! There we go!” Jr. flips to the later pages of his brief notes
> “After you’re sent with this ‘light-speed breeching’ shuttle, you’ll end up on one of the planets Aku had reigned over during the time period you had requested to be sent to.” he flips to the next page, “using any and all historical records we and our allies could get our hands on, we had devised a route and notes for you to get back on past-Earth without either giving yourself away to past-Aku, or creating any time paradoxes along the way. Just be sure to use disguises, and refrain from using your sword unless absolutely necessary.”
>Jack nods again.
> “With all of this in mind though, there’s no telling how long this journey will take.”, Jr. flips all the previous pages back to the front. “You still sure you wanna do this, sir? Even with the Fixed-Timeline theory being confirmed, there’s no telling what could happen to you specifically. Given the time period you want to be sent back to, you may not even find a portal. Are you absolutely sure?”
>>
>>92374341
>>92374374
cont.

>Silence for a few seconds, then Jack turn to the window overlooking the night sky.
> “For too long, had I wandered among the earth, in search of the tiniest speck of hope. When that too escaped my grasp, I was at a complete loss. A shell of my former self.”
>He pauses before curving his lips, ever so softly, to a faint smile
> “At that time, through what I can only guess was the work of fate, I had found hope through one other. And many, many others. At my lowest, they pulled me from my despair, and gave me hope.”
> “They gave me the happiness I longed for”
>Jack turn his head back to the youngster
> “If it means to never go through those dark times ever again, to be with those I care the most, I will gladly take that chance”
>>
>>92374403
cont.

Cont.

> Sometime in the past, long after Aku’s reign has begun, but before The Shogun had met his demise
> The Guardian is still standing his post, serving as the watchdog for the gate through time
> There’s been a recent spike in his kill count, more than usual seeked to challenge him
> He learns from some of them that other time portals are being destroyed one by one, with warriors flocking to those that still exist
> A wee-bit concerned about this development, but stands still regardless
> Waiting for the one destined to finally beat him
> He continues staring into the mist, scanning for any intruders
> Then, something catches his eye in the distance
> He squints a bit thinking to himself: “Dat big ol’ robot head ain’t had no antenna on it now, did it?”
> He tenses, preparing to answer whatever’s to come
> Suddenly, the mist starts to fade. And with it, the figure becomes clear.
> The Guardian’s mouth is agape, eyes wide open from behind his shades. His expression shift to a grin
> “HaaaHaHaHAAA! You certainly took your sweet time, SAMURAI!”
>Jack is standing on top of the head, in a picture-perfect image of the vision seen in the vision of “Future” Jack. With his cape, crown, hair, beard, scars, pose and all.
> “Still going for the Classics, eh? Well…” he reaches to his pack, pulling the same katana he used all these years back.
> “I SURE HOPE YOU GOT BETTER AT USING ‘EM, ‘CAUSE I’VE BEEN ITCHING FOR ‘DIS DAY!” and jumps towards Jack. The screen freezes as the Guardian is in midair, mid-scream and mid-swing, with Jack still haven’t moved an inch.
>>
>>92374422
cont.

>It then abruptly cuts to another shot, with the Guardian lying on the ground. His teeth missing, head filled with bumps, second-favorite suit ruined and only pair of shades on the floor, both lenses cracked.
> “Aaaha…aaahaa...ooo…ooooowwww”, he groans in agony for a bit. Jack is in the back, sheeting his his sword the classical way.
> The Guardian shakily gets up, not even bothering to get his shades back from the ground.
> “W-welb... dat’z dat. I bead me, fair ’n square.” He brushes of some of the dust on him, before turning around and walk away.
>”Now… if ya don’ mind, I’m go get me sum bidches to have a gud time wit’. Ciao” he turns around whistles, albeit barely, for the same bird that he once dropped Jack on. Limping, he gets on his ride, and flies away.
>Jack follow the Guardian with his eyes until he disappears, before finally turning towards the gate.
>He pauses just a second, then runs straight into it.
>>
>>92363188
Badly, it will be regarded as another monkey paw in cartoon industry for those who cared and a cool wacky cartoon with le memes for those who didn't .
>>
>>92374444
cont.

>Jack finishes telling the final chapter of his adventures to his son, while sitting in the balcony. The kid is dumbstruck from the tale.
>Jack chuckles at how his son’s mouth is wide open, before getting up to leave himself.
>The kid is still standing there a full minute, processing what he was told.
>He breaks from transition when a reflection of light gets in his eye.
>He turns to the opening leading to the balcony, searching for what caused the reflection.
>It’s the sword, on display
>The kid smiles, and then reaches for his own toy katana on his obi
>He starts swinging it playfully, mimicking what Jack did back at episode 1
>Then he turns to the camera, jump as high as possible and then slashing downwards
>WHATCHAA
>>
My predictions arent so autistic and detailed.
>Jack is chained up.
>Ashi either full slave or also jailed.
>Aku makes jacks capture a world news
>All the friends of jack decide its time and do a mad charge under the scotts to save jack.
>Among the chaos, ashi tries to free herself.
>Love shenanigans
>She overcomes her aku half, jack gets saved, jack and aku fi al fight.
>Ending is mostly positive, the only thing sad about it is that jack never went back to the past and couldnt save his family, but now im the future he has a new family and many friends.

Optional details:
>Aku may either die for gold or be sealed. I want him to survive and be bickering with jacks family.
>Ashi and her children may be completely free from aku or might have to spend the rest of their lives learning self control to never be overcome by the evil in their blood.
>>
>>92374299
>>92374341
>>92374374
>>92374403
>>92374422
>>92374444
>>92374464
I want to have hope anon
>>
>>92374497
Die for good*
>>
File: 1494198093626.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494198093626.png
291KB, 691x576px
The following has to be accomplished in 22 minutes to have a satisfying ending:
>aku defeated with the aid of scottsman and entourage
>Jacks fight with the guardian unless it was retconned for some stupid fucking reason
>Aishi subplot resolved
seeing as how last episode had 10 minutes of filler im extremely worried and dont see how it can be done
>>
File: wojak dark.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
wojak dark.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>92374503

So do I man, so do I
>>
Predicting that before the final blow is struck Aku tears open a portal in time and flings Jack into the far future, where his evil is still law.
>>
File: 1464516874374.jpg (31KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
1464516874374.jpg
31KB, 700x494px
>>92374725
>manages to kill base Aku
>the Aku inside Ashi fully takes over
>Jack is now stuck in an even more distant future where Ashi rules
>>
>>92374711
I haven't felt like this since Frost & Fire aired the same day i ended up divorced
>>
Ashi dead or not, returning to the past or not, I want the final battle to play out like this
>Jack is pissed and ready to annihilate Aku
>Ashi is no longer leverage
>Aku attempts to flea his own fortress
>He can't
>Turns out The Scotsman had one trick left
>Theres a Celtic magic barrier around the entire fortress, coming from a broken sword
>His army and daughters repelling Akus forces
>"HAHAHA! I may not be able to kill that bloody tree ogre, but I can sure as hell keep'em from running away like the wee ninny he is!" Let's see ya try and shapeshifter your way out of that!"
>Aku is now fighting like a cornered animal
>Jack finally slays him
>Scotsman's sword finally turns to dust
>The Scotsman is finally at peace
>>
I just want Jack and Ashi to be happy goddammit!
>>
>>92374839
Did you not hear what Jack's been saying for the past 9 episodes?
Hope is lost
>>
>>92374839
We all do fampai, we all do...
>>
>>92374839
They will, anon, have hope.
>>
File: 1491313139396.jpg (38KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491313139396.jpg
38KB, 667x720px
>>92364959
NOPE NOPE NOPE OH GOD NOPE
>>
>>92374957
After last night? I think hope is truly lost
>>
OH MY GOD I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW JACK WILL PURIFY ASHI!! It was foreshadowed last episode with the leech poison! He'll kiss her, take Aku into himself, and then will try to destroy him from within
>>
>>92375060
Oh fuck that actually is plausible. not necessarily that exact scenario but I can see someone getting the evil succed out of them
>>
Ashi melds Aku into her and they have a tearful fight with somber music playing.
Then like anon said, Jack succs the evil out of Ashi, but then he commits sudoku to destroy Aku from within.
Jack falls to the ground and holds Ashi's hand as he lay dying.
Ashi's tears bring Jack back to life.
>>
>>92363188
Since Jack wins, I don't give a little fuck to the rest.
>>
>>92375060
You...might be onto something anon. Maybe hope isn't lost after all
>>
File: rf 35.jpg (20KB, 270x197px) Image search: [Google]
rf 35.jpg
20KB, 270x197px
>>92375060
I would die if love defeated evil and Jack fucking used the SUCC meme to defeat Aku.

But I don't see him surviving the experience, and he'd leave Ashi alone.
>>
You know, there is one last time portal left in the world.
Think about it.

Aku can make time portals.

And Ashi is half Aku.
>>
File: IMG_3120.jpg (78KB, 799x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.jpg
78KB, 799x900px
>>92363188
Brak comes back to save the day
>>
>>92375525
The only reason I see that as unlikely is that the Audience hasn't really been "reminded" that Aku can TWOH open a portal in time. That doesn't mean he can't still, but I don't see it happening since a character hasn't explicitly brought up Aku's portal ability.
>inb4 therapist scene
they talk about the time travel in a detached manner and don't mention that aku specifically opened it.
>>
File: 1489349863186.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489349863186.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>92363188
Putting aside all the conjecture in this thread thus far, here is a list of the things we *do* know:
http://imgur.com/a/S26LY

>Jack going "back to the past" is more a metaphor for his character than anything
>Genndy described the ending as a "tearjerker" and "the ending you didn't know you wanted"
>Phil LaMarr felt satisfied with the outcome

There is also the matter of pic related, which is no doubt a scene from the finale.
>>
>>92363188
Jack manages to kill Aku once and for all then lives happily ever after with Ashi.
>>
>Post-credits sequence that shows Demongo collecting the essences of the other 6 Daughters, the Guardian, and Scaramouche
>>
>>92376099
scaramouche doesn't have an essence, he was a robot
>>
>>92376144
I remember some of the warriors in the Demongo episode being robots, but it's been a while since I've seen that episode
>>
>>92367961
Jack and Aishi's son IS Aku's grandson
>Aku! I've come to end your evil!
>T-that sword! And this smell! Wait! I smell...ME!?
>...
>Is that you grandson?
>Grandpa?
>>
Last fight will inculde the Guardian, the prophecy just shows Jack in a king's garb that doesn't mean he used THAT time portal, he might not be meant to use a portal either
>>
>>92363188
>LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND
>95% chance the Sco--Spooksman returns in retaliation & save Jack
>According to rough storyboard, Jack is captured by Aku, stuck in his Aku stuff.
>Jack vs. Aku: The final boss
>Gotta get back
>Somewhere in those lines, both Jack & Aku were killed.
>>
>>92376157
Looking now, some of them look like robots, but they could be wearing armor for all anyone knows.
>>
File: 1482100921865.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482100921865.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>92364959
>YOU CAN NEVER UNDO THE EVIL THAT IS AKUU
>>
>>92376273
I'm 50% sure Ashi is going to make one to send Jack back to the past as a dying action. You get a mirror for the 'all I have is memories of the past, but I have you' to 'I have the past, but I only have memories of you.' Not a very happy ending.

Still, there's been a lot of yin/yang symbolism in these 10 episodes, and I mean a lot. Shit, even the kiss is bracketed on a circle. So breaking the pair apart permanently kinda fucks that.
>>
>>92364959
But that doesn't make any sense! Aku was born from a mass of pure evil, destroyed by three deities and what remained, became Aku who was sealed by Jack's dad.

How?
>>
>>92363188
"to be continued"
>>
WEB-DL FUCKING WHEN?
>>
File: samwise-gamgee-samwise-gamgee.jpg (40KB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
samwise-gamgee-samwise-gamgee.jpg
40KB, 960x404px
>>92363188

>people are all distraught about the ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_u9Hc0Yg1o [Embed]

>Frodo : I can't do this, Sam.

>Sam : I know.
>It's all wrong By rights we shouldn't even be here.
>But we are.
>It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo.
>The ones that really mattered.
>Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end.
>Because how could the end be happy?
>How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened?
>But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow.
>Even darkness must pass.
>A new day will come.
>And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
>Those were the stories that stayed with you. >That meant something.
>Even if you were too small to understand why. >But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
>I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. >Because they were holding on to something.

>Frodo : What are we holding on to, Sam?

>Sam : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.
>>
>>92376392
>even the kiss is bracketed on a circle
holy shit I didn't catch that.
>>
Jack will purify ashi with his "magic sword"
You know its the only possible ending.
>>
>>92376504
At the time I didn't either, I was too busy grinning and/or laughing at the smash cut, but I noticed it after last night.
>>
>>92376616
By killing her?
>>
File: aku_right.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
aku_right.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>Ashi will stab Aku in the back
>Ashi dies
>Aku dying
>"fug I have to tell my past self to not do this"
>opens a time portal
>Jack jumps in instead of him
>for a while it seems he arrived in time
>it turns out it is more in the future where Evil Ashi is law
>to be continued
>>
File: 1482354514527.png (78KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482354514527.png
78KB, 2000x2000px
>>92376616
>the sword was a metaphor the whole time
>jack fucks the evil out of ashi
>jack becomes vivec
mark my words
>>
>>92376730
Filthy ashhumpers
>>
>>92365551
aku without a face is actually terrifying, imagine him with slade's voice from teen titans
>>
Already posted this but who cares

>Jack surrenders to Aku, cannot bare to kill Ashi
>Aku, being a textbook evil, goes on humiliating him
>Suddenly scotsman
>He and all the people jack aided inhis journey gather together to remind jack of why he fights, possibly attacking Aku to distract him
>Ashi is either purified or killed, but the Scotsman gives his un-life to save her
>Aku is eventually defeated
>Jack has the chance to get back to the past
>Refuses, knowing that killing aku in the past would take Ashi away from him

The point is that you can't change the past, only learn from it and use it to build a better future for yourself

Either this or

>Jack and Ashi get sent into the past somehow
>Jack and Ashi are revealed to be the Emperor and Empress
>Jack is his own son
>>
>>92376796
I was thoroughly scare when he appeared looking like this
>>
>>92363188
Ashi dies and sends Jack back to the past as she dies, Jack defeats Aku in the past and undoes the future that is Aku, saving Ashi's life in the process.
>>
>>92376885
If he undoes the future that is aku, then she will never have existed.
And even if somehow her mother had a child that looked and talked like ashi, it wouldn't be the girl he fell in love with
>>
>>92376661
They do call it the 'little death.'
>>
>>92369267
This.

He said that one man could defeat him and that wasn't Jack and yet he knew what would happen to Jack in the future, therefore he knew he would die and that Jack would never be the one to win but rather get back another way.
>>
>>92376928
>And even if somehow her mother had a child that looked and talked like ashi, it wouldn't be the girl he fell in love with

This. The 'replacement goldfish' phenomenon is one of my most hated in fiction. You are a sum of your choices and experiences, the good AND the terrible.
>>
>>92376981
and in this context it would completely defeat the entire purpose of both of their character development, It was not "love at first sight", it was a very developed relationship.
>>
>>92377048
Exactly. And you're basically sending the worst message possible as far as Ashi's arc goes. I think if Ashi dies, she'll either come back due to a short time jump by Jack or not at all. They won't do the 'happy life' alternative thing.
>>
>>92377072
I might even say killing her permanently would be sending a poor message.
>Even if you have an awful traumatic start to your life, you can find love and have it immediately ripped away before you are killed.
and for jack
>Even when all hope is lost, you can still find goodness and love in the darkest of places, but go fuck yourself that one thing that gave you hope again has been repo'd
>>
>Looking through some old Jack Promos
>That first one

Kinko as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPsNnJuRx8k
>>
File: 1465063312897.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1465063312897.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>92364959
So that would mean that Ashi is somehow his grandaughter, too?

I'm so confused.
>>
File: Press S to pay respects.jpg (171KB, 899x1301px) Image search: [Google]
Press S to pay respects.jpg
171KB, 899x1301px
>>
>>92377181
>All I have left are memories. I do not want you to become just a memory.
>>
>>92364959
This is some Dark Souls cycles level of fuckery right here
>>
>>92363427

Demongo and the archers were just cute cameos. It is weird how the scotsman and his scotsclan just disappeared, though.
>>
File: 1493961787967.png (617KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
1493961787967.png
617KB, 1280x740px
Everyone shut the fuck up, my uncles friend works with Genndy and this is what's going to happen.

>Jack goes into the portal after defeating Aku
>He does go back
>WAY too far back
>Into the void of the universe
>He becomes so full of unfiltered despair that he turns into the black mass that the gods faced
>Ala 'The Birth of Evil' the split piece of the mass flies towards Earth
>Jack is Aku
>He is forever facing his own literal demon in a endless paradox
>>
>>92368687
I was expecting Jack vs. Aku while Ashi fights Scaramouche.
>>
>>92377451
Oh you're so full of bullshit that CNN would hire you in a heartbeat
>>
>>92377513
I remember your post, but the moment Scaramouche said he bet his life on Jack not having his sword, I knew he was robo-toast.

If it's any consolation, I thought we were going to skip ahead farther than...not at all, and the 'terrible danger' would be Ashi being pregnant.
>>
The opening hasn't changed because hope really is lost
>>
>7 days has past,
>but I'm not satisifed.
>Hype has lost it's effect on me.
>Genndy's grasp chokes the past, present and future.
>Jack is fucked.

>Gotta get back,
>back to the past
>SAMURAI FANS
>>
>>92363516
>Sadly
In what way would that be sad? Ashi is, and always has been, a plot device to serve Jack.
>>
File: 1418084784785.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1418084784785.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>92377560
I guess I should've saw it coming then.
>>
>>92377995
No matter how much you trivialize it to yourself, other people actually give a shit about her and will be really upset if every horrible thing she's gone through and all her development leads to a depressing death.
>>
>>92363188
>Ashi gets Jack's sword from Aku.

>Ashi uses Jack's sword to kill herself so that she can no longer harm Jack.
>>
>>92378069
The sad thing is she would do it. Ashi IS in fact in love with him and she would sacrifice her life for him...HOLY FUCK SHE'S JUST LIKE HINATA!
>>
>>92378069
I had a really stupid thought earlier
>Sword cannot harm innocent in hands of evil
>Ashi is innocent
>is encased in a "shell of aku"
>the hands that are used in this form are literally the hands of evil(aside from the metaphor of being a puppet)
>ashi attacks herself
>destroys the aku presence but does not harm her
I realize it's the longest longshot that ever shot.
But at this point I'm desperate
>>
File: 00-06-41.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00-06-41.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
Gentle Jim will save the day.
>>
>>92378068
>Ashifags
Not even once. Nobody but lonely weirdos on /co/ really gives a fuck about her.

If anything, the sadness would come from Jack being unable to find happiness, not necessarily because of the fate of some boring plot device.
>>
>>92378365
Again, its fine if you want to trivialize it like that for yourself, I can't stop you. But to say that other people are wrong for not trivializing it is kinda rude desu
>>
>>92378411
>I'm going to repeat myself and pretend I'm right
give me a break
>>
File: 1490231786918.png (575KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490231786918.png
575KB, 600x600px
>>92364959
I don't even know how to feel about this.
>>
>>92378305
I had the same idea this morning desu. Survival by paradox
the worst part is it actually makes sense
>>
>>92378428
>I'm going to repeat myself and pretend I'm right

give me a break
>>
>>92378444
Honestly I'm down for anything that bring back hope at this point
>>
>>92378428
I never said anyone was "right", just that you're being rude and feigning ignorance(by asking how someone could possibly find it sad if ashi dies) to mess with people.
>>
>>92367961
Probably the most satisfying scenario. Me likes.
>>
File: Aku evil laughter.gif (492KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Aku evil laughter.gif
492KB, 360x270px
>>92364959
Wow.
I kind of want this to happen.
>>
>>92375699
So you're saying they should pander to the people who haven't watched the original seasons or at the very least, the first epsiode (ie, the ones who wouldn't know about Akus power)?
>>
>>92378068
Ashi is honestly a tragic character: literally a hellspawn, was constantly abused, and was never shown any love until she met Jack.
>>
>>92364959
if genndy does this im killing myself
>>
>>92363808
Bittersweet ending
>>
>>92379237
Not at all, I'm just saying that storys tend to remind you of specific details that will soon be relevant, and they haven't reminded us of that specific detail.
in fact they didn't even have Aku gloat that "SHE HAS ALL OF MY POWERS HAHAHAHAHAH"
So that's another reason we don't know
>>
>>92379318
Screen cap this: if Ashi dies to stop Aku, Jack will seppuku out of heartbreak

DON'T GO ROMEO AND JULIET ON US GENNDY!
>>
>>92379318
That doesn't really hint towards one or the other.
It could mean the "bitter" is not going to the past while the "sweet" is ashi, or Bitter could be ashi dying while sweet is going back to the past
>>
>>92379405
>or Bitter could be ashi dying while sweet is going back to the past
Pretty thats just plain bitter
>>
>>92379446
>just plain bitter
even though I personally don't think it is, there are plenty of people who see Ashi dying as a fair price to pay.
>>
>>92379498
I worded that weird, I meant that I personally agree it would just be plain bitter.
>>
>>92364959
I really like this idea, because while a bit depressing, it is also kinda optimistic. The past is doomed, but the future is free of Aku, so in the long run, Jack succeeded.
>>
>aku is taunting possessed ashi in his tower while jack is jailed.
>He says in a offhand comment how its funny it is that jack got defeated because of her, how it seens "her destiny was to be jacks death"
>She has some PSTD and guilty trip and snaps.
>>
File: Aku losing control Ashi.png (415KB, 1200x682px) Image search: [Google]
Aku losing control Ashi.png
415KB, 1200x682px
>>92379405
It is pretty much confirmed Jack is not going back to the past with all portals destroyed including the Guardian's.
Also it would be a sad ending for Jack to lose both the past and Ashi, not a bittersweet.
In the fight with Ashi-Aku, Jack reminds Ashi that she is still her own person separate from Aku and when Jack's sword cuts her, Aku's essence/ control starts to recede. This foreshadows Ashi's purification. Jack might be able to reach out to her confessing his love for her and reminding her of all the happy times.
>>
>>92379498
And those people are edgelords
>>
>Jack kills Aku at the cost of Ashi and his friends
>finds some portal to the past and kills Aku
>is revered as a hero by everyone
>but Jack feels empty since his friends don't exist
>governs his new empire in apathy waiting for time to give him his much needed rest,
>>
>>92379286
>the only person to ever love you was a man you were born to kill and who has no reason not to do the same
>the only time he ever hurt you was because he considered you too precious to risk coming to harm
>>
>>92378365
she is not too different from the emoji doges or the mind controlled children

she would be a failed saving no matter how it goes anyway

why is this not tragic
>>
File: AKU! where.png (148KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
AKU! where.png
148KB, 247x247px
>>92364959
I LOVE IT, ANON!
>>
File: aku visits 4chan.jpg (33KB, 493x390px) Image search: [Google]
aku visits 4chan.jpg
33KB, 493x390px
>Aku cucks Jack AGAIN
>>
>>92379586
>the only time he ever hurt you was because he considered you too precious to risk coming to harm
Proof that his love for her is genuine
>>
>>92379286
Ashi is shorthand in literary terms for the future that is Aku. Everything from her tainted origin to her warped upbringing to her gut yearning to be free. She's a cipher for all the work Jack ever did.
>>
File: IMG_0831.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0831.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
I suppose I might as well throw my hat into the theory ring:
>Ashi dies to send Jack to the past
>Jack kills Aku in the past
>That's the end of it and everything is hunky-dory
BUT THEN
>The twist is that everything that has ever been on Cartoon Network (Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff girls, Hanna Barbara, etc) all existed in Aku's timeline, and only exist as an indirect result of Aku's rule
>With Aku gone, these shows cease to exist, and are instead replaced with real life's history, as in, our real world we live in now
>The final scene of Samurai Jack is IRL and depicts Genndy Tartakovsky circa 2001 while he is storyboarding what would become the Samurai Jack series

This might be the most autistic post I've ever made.
>>
>>92379732
SHUT IT YA FLAMIN FAGGOT!
>>
File: 1485721736564.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1485721736564.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>92379732
The ultimate yandere/tsundere, can anyone stop his catfishing of Jack?
>>
>>92380025
Ashi can
>>
>Episode 10
>Aku has Jack in chains, forced to live as his slave
>Aku's minions regularly mock and beat Jack, Jack is not allowed to resist
>if Jack ever refuses an order or resists, Aku will execute Ashi
>Scotsman hears about Jack being imprisoned
>He brings an army of all of the people Jack has ever helped to the castle
>Forces Jack to tell the Scotsman to surrender
>Scotsman gives a speech about how he cannot surrender
>It looks like Jack disagrees, Jack returns to Aku's fortress and the Scotsman and his army leave
>turns out Scotsman gave Jack his magic sword, Jack uses it to free Ashi
>army storms the castle
>epic battle between Jack/Ashi/Scotsmans army against Aku and his minions
>Jack is about to strike down Aku, he tries to escape but Ashi is able to hold him there thanks to her being a part of him and thus having some measure of control over him
>"WAAAAAAIIIT" Aku shouts
>Aku reveals there is one final time portal in the world, the one the guardian protected
>Aku says if Jack kills him he'll never find it and get back, back to the past
>Jack lowers his sword
>Long ago in a distant land, you the unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish samurai warrior, wielding a magic sword, stepped forth to oppose you. Before the final blow was struck, You tore open a portal in time and flung me into this future, where your evil is law...
>For so long, I sought to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku
>But now, this foolish samurai no longer seeks to return to the past, the past is done, living in it helps nobody but ghosts and memories. But the future? That is ours to change.
>The future is not yours Aku!
>Jack kills Aku, stays in the future, marries Ashi and has kids, and becomes a wise and noble King
>>
File: 1486866177357.png (91KB, 586x416px) Image search: [Google]
1486866177357.png
91KB, 586x416px
>>92380068
*can't
No one is going to stop Aku from finally pouring 50 years of juice in his husbando
>>
File: Doitforashi.png (902KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Doitforashi.png
902KB, 1400x1000px
>>
>>92380083
If Genndy pulls this off then it SHOULD'VE been a movie
>>
>>92379979
Reminds me of EVA in a sense.
>>
>>92380170
Needs the kiss
>>
File: Doitforashikissversion.png (863KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Doitforashikissversion.png
863KB, 1400x1000px
>>92380307
I didn't want to put it in a tiny box is why I omitted it initially, so I just got rid of the non-zone fanart
>>
>>92380382
Noice
>>
File: 1490499691400.jpg (881KB, 1232x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490499691400.jpg
881KB, 1232x1920px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ZJp_mILAI&feature=youtu.be&t=38s

Ashi will make her way back just like Jack did.
>>
>>92380804
>Ashi tries this
>Aku, her sisters and her mother pressure Ashi to accept her nature and kill the samurai
>>
>>92380863
>all the children she and jack saved overwhelm them
>>
>>92380382
>"do it for her"
>not "do it for them"
you had one job anon
>>
Jack gets mortally harmed and is doomed to die...finally. Aku gets REKT by doomed Jack and friends. The moment Aku is erased from existence, the future THAT IS AKU starts to fall apart. Ashi says her goodbye with the now dead Jack, who doesn't hear shit cuz he ded.

She french kisses corpse Jake for goodbye. Suddenly a time portal appears from WHO CARES WHERE. Everything becomes even more faded due to reality going the way of the red herring. Ashi jumps into the portal and arrives at China. There she finds young Jack.
She tells him he was great, his cock was the best and she would totally molest him if he was older. She then fades away out of existence. Young Jack is now mentally scarred for ever. But deep in the heart of his balls. he knows that he is/was/will be a great motherfucker.

Da end followed by a shitload of threads in which faggots either worship Genady's cock and the """KINO""'' he has single-handedly created or get buttblasted way too much over the flaws of a somewhat rushed ex-children's cartoon.
>>
>>92381161
it's supposed to be from jacks point of view.
also it's implying this is his new primary motivation over getting back to the past
>>
File: 1494368785547.jpg (40KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1494368785547.jpg
40KB, 576x472px
>>92364959
>abortion metaphor
>>
File: 2017-05-14 15.31.42.png (564KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-14 15.31.42.png
564KB, 981x1270px
Aku tells Jack he's sorry and Jack accepts his apology. They then share a sundae together. Jack, Aku, and Ashi all live happily ever after as a family.

You know, that old cliche ending
>>
>>92381319
Get rid of ashi and this is the absolute best
>>
Season 6 incoming 2018
ashi dies regardless
>>
>>92374097
Dumb as shit. Go /mlp/
>>
>>92377278

I would have been fine with that being the last ever shot in Samurai Jack only if this played over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlHz0wF0Ig
>>
>>92380863
>Jack's voice echoes out to her saying "you saved me from the abyss, now its my turn to save you"
>>
File: 1232231.png (492KB, 1413x820px) Image search: [Google]
1232231.png
492KB, 1413x820px
>>92364959
Enough wacky faces for a screencap or should I kill myself ?
>>
>>92381919
Kill yourself like Jack will if he can't save his true love
>>
>>92364959
Not even going to watch the last episode, the ending will never top this
>>
Who else here really wants Aku to win in the end?
>>
>>92382062
Aku can rot for all eternity after pulling a Ragyo
>>
>>92381452
Swooce the fuck outta here faggot
>>
>>92363188
jack is about to defeat aku. before the final blow, aku tears open another portal flinging him even further into the future.
>>
>>92363188
The End
>>
File: b65.jpg (94KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
b65.jpg
94KB, 1189x890px
>>92363188
Jack kills Ashi and Aku, then he goes back to the past, then he kill Aku again and defeats the guardian and goes back to the future to save Ashi
>>
He is going to rip off pic related so fucking hard. Vader is Ashi, Emperor is Aku, Luke is Jack. When all hope seems lost, Ashi will break free of Aku's control, pick up the sword herself and kill Aku.

Gennedy is a die hard Star Wars fan. You know it's going to happen.
>>
>>92382910
>>
File: genndy.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
genndy.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>92382910
If Samurai Quack can be considered to be foreshadowing, then that could be the case.
>>
>key symbol over the heart

It's like Genndy's trying to tell us something.
>>
File: I didn't ask for these feels.jpg (376KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
I didn't ask for these feels.jpg
376KB, 1065x1600px
>>92364850
>We will never see a good Berserk anime that goes past The Golden Age
>We will never see Back Swordsman arc animated
>We will never see Lost Children animated
>Berserk will never be finished

Fucking end me.
>>
>>92383185
Maybe she's the key to Jack's happiness and sanity
>>
The flash backs to Jacks past suggests a potential foreshadow

1. Jack is killed by Aku

2. Ashi breaks free of Aku's control and uses his power inside of her to travel back to the past just to the point where Aku attacks Jack's village

3. Ashi kills or seals Aku just before kid Jack gets sent off to train

4. She looks at Kid Jack, smiles and fades from existence

5. Jack continues to live a happy life and we even learn his real name before the show ends
>>
>>92383185
>thought that was a 92
am i fucking stupid?
>>
>>92383185
Is it sperm?
>>
File: jashi 5.gif (449KB, 540x216px) Image search: [Google]
jashi 5.gif
449KB, 540x216px
>>92383185
The kiss is overlaid on a circle.
>>
File: swooce.png (215KB, 832x424px) Image search: [Google]
swooce.png
215KB, 832x424px
>>92381452
Swooce the fuck outta here nigga
>>
File: 1494733332568.jpg (63KB, 1158x647px) Image search: [Google]
1494733332568.jpg
63KB, 1158x647px
>>92364959
the worst part about this is that it makes sense
>>
>>92366070
this
>>
File: 1312115823345.jpg (8KB, 153x172px) Image search: [Google]
1312115823345.jpg
8KB, 153x172px
>>92374160
Holy shit.
>>
>>92375035

The all is lost moment!

This episode is Empire Strikes Back the next is Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>92382825
There's a major flaw in that ending: If Jack saves the past, Ashi never exists
>>
>>92384171
But Jedi was a horrible movie!
>>
>>92374007
>she commits sodoku

kek

5/7 autisms, would read again
>>
If it ends with a cliffhanger ending with Aku not dying, i'm gonna flip shit.
>>
>>92384630
What if Jack kills Aku but he and Ashi also end up dead?
>>
>>92384796
That's fine with me as long as it isn't another, "Aku survives, wait 20 more years for the actual conclusion."
>>
>>92375465
Did see the episode where Jack got infected by Aku? He defeated Aku from within, and if he did it once, he can just do it again.
>>
File: 12312312313213321.png (128KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
12312312313213321.png
128KB, 250x250px
>>92364959
>Genndy would actually pull some fuck shit like this
>>
>The scottsman finally arrives with an army made of all of Jack's allies
>after tha fight is over and Ashi killed Aku
>They just leave and never interact with Jack
>>
File: kill me jack.png (628KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kill me jack.png
628KB, 1400x1000px
>>92380382
I just wanna die.
Things are looking grim for the two of them
>>
>>92384970
Those were Aku's fuckin boogers, though, not the main man himself.
>>
>>92385076
why the fuck does genndy keep bringing back characters if they don't DO anything?
>the scotsman
>samoorai
>the blind archers
>guardian
>some others i can't think off of the top of my head
like is this nigga actually stan lee because he sure fuckin loves cameos.
>>
>>92363188
>Ashi is saved
>Aku dies
>Jack can age again
>Jack and Ashi realize they have each other and all the friends Jack has made
>They help rebuild Aku's future
>Wa-Cha!
>>
>>92385090
Things always seem bad at first but the Jack always finds a way
>>
>>92385148
Maybe they only allowed Gennedy one season to finish up the series and decided to cram in as much fanservice as possible?
>>
>>92385384
Genndy specifically asked for 10 episodes. That wasn't CN's or AS's fault. That was 100% Genndy. So if Genndy couldn't utilize those 10 episodes to actually wrap shit up, then that's 100% on him.
>>
>>92385375
He always have
>>
>>92385544
Jack will find a way save Ashi without her dying
>>
>Scotsman's army is on the attack in order to rescue Jack
>Aku sets up a public execution in the middle of the battle in order to crush their spirits
>keeps changing the method of killing Jack
>Jack pleads to Ashi to come to her senses
>"You can't let it end like this"
>"The simplest solution is best"
>Aku makes Ashi the executioner

>Ashi has a battle in the center of the mind similar to how Jack did when he combated the Aku virus or reclaimed his sword
>Ashi wins control back and frees Jack
>Jack grabs sword and fights Aku alongside Ashi
>shapeshifter vs shapeshifter combat
>Aku is no longer able to just fly away and tries to escape through a time portal
>Jack and Ashi follow, continuing the fight through the scenery of popular episodes from earlier seasons
>all of this time-hopping causes paradox after paradox as the timeline is twisted into a black void of nothingness

>everything starts to get erased from existence, the ground, the sky, Jack, Ashi, and even Aku
>Aku screams out in hatred as he disappears
>Ashi confesses her love for Jack as she disappears
>Jack is left alone in the void
>the gods appear
>Jack becomes angry with them, saying that if they had just intervened earlier, none of this would have happened and the universe would still be here
>the gods agree and give up their lives to restore existence
>Jack is still in the future and Aku is dead, but so is Ashi
>The world is saved but Jack is alone.
>he walks into the sunset as this music plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirRWSoxuYU
>>
>>92385953
Had that been the Disturbed version of Sound of Silence i would've kicked your ass
>>
I just gotta say whoever is in charge of making the previews has some impeccable taste in music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cznpPMomJXw
>>
>>92364959
this amount of samefagging is embarrassing.
>>
>>92385649
>"It always seems bad at first, but then I find a way." - Samurai Jack
>>
Genndy did say it would be a tearjerker

So I'm guessing that Jack will have to kill Aku and Ashi, no other option really ends with a tearjerker
>>
>>92366235
>the story ends with Jack telling his child the story.
just like how the very first episode started

fucking AMAZING
>>
Best possible ending for jack (therefore it has 0% of happening) coming through:
>Ashi breaks free, they kill aku together
>they find a last portal (or like.some people said, ashi learn how to magic and create a portal)
>Jack refuses to go because it will change the future.
>Ashi does something stupid and selfless and push him into the portal
>In the past, he watches his younger self be FLUNG into the future.
>He has the element of surprise and can kill aku.
>He cant, as he will lose his future friends and ashi.
>Hes still ageless.
>He saves his father and other slaves while aku is recovering.
>They form an anonymous resistence agaisnt aku, and spend decades fighting with his fellow japs against aku, without ever showing himself.
>He waits it out for thousands of years without changing the future, but rather making the present bearable, saving innocents and giving hope.
>He pulls a martyn mcfly and appears to ashi moments after she pushed 75y/o jack in the portal.
>All he do is hug her and cry with joy.
>So he got to live with his parents and old friends, he got to be a stone in akus way since ever and he gets the girl in the end.
>>
>>92386360
See this link: http://imgur.com/a/S26LY
Jack is not going back to the past obviously.
>>
File: IMG_0900.jpg (44KB, 315x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.jpg
44KB, 315x395px
>>92364959
Bloody hell
>>
>>92386608

That's not tearjerker, that's a well established fact by this point
>>
>>92386414
I've got to hand it to you: this was the BIGGEST ASSPULL IVE EVER READ.
>>
>>92376408
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on LaMarr Jr.'s post. Aku has an unambiguous origin story that Genndy's not going to write over, loose continuity regardless.

Still, it's more than likely that Jack is going to trap Aku somehow in a time-loop he can't escape from, dooming each other while sparing the rest of the world. That would, indeed, be bittersweet.
>>
>>92387331
AKU! I'VE COME TO BARGAIN!
>>
>>92364959
Except >>92376408 completely disproves your 'leak', LaMarr Jr. Aku's got an origin story that no amount of retconning is going to erase.
>>
>>92387331
Gee, where have i heard this cop out before? OH YEAH! It was the episode of 90's Spiderman where Captain America voluntarily trapped himself in a time loop with thw Red Skull.
>>
Jack dies in the future before Ashi goes back and kills Aku on the day he attacks, calling it right now.
>>
Someone give me the mega link I don't want to look through the thread and be spoiled
>>
File: 301.png (149KB, 283x322px) Image search: [Google]
301.png
149KB, 283x322px
The last episode is a clip show, jack turns to the camera, shrugs, WACHA
Post credits scene aku throws jack further into the future "see you in 5 years"
>>
>>92387796
We all know Jack and Ashi will die after killing Aku. The Scotsman will find their corpse forever embracing.
>>
Jack is to be publicly executed by Ashi with his own sword so Aku can assert once and for all there is no hope.
Scotsman and everyone Jack has helped interfere
Scotsman insults Corrupted Ashi
Fights, and allows Jack to break free
Jack is eventually forced to fatally wound Ashi after the two realize she'll never be free or Scotsman fatally wounds her
Either way, Jack and her share a moment
Ashi realizes that she is still Aku's spawn and tears open a portal in time and flings Jack into the past.
Pan to showing Aku throwing Jack into the future and Jack from the future reappears in the same spot to comedic effect like no time passed at all
Jack defeats Aku
Frees his people and starts to rebuild
Eventually sees a girl who reminds him of Ashi
Sappy love stuff
Fin
>>
>>92369267
The ending had him say "You are not that man... yet" as Jack walked away defeated.
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.