[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose Batman and all of his allies dissapeared one day and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Suppose Batman and all of his allies dissapeared one day and all the villains of the Rogues Gallery decided to fight each other to be the only one left standing.
How would it unfold ?
Who would win at the end ?
>>
i would bet actual human dollars that that happened in a comic at some point
>>
>>92353343
>Who would win at the end?
The one who has an international army of assassins and is more or less immortal.

Batman Beyond even made a point to show all of the scum of Gotham kick the bucket except Ra's who takes his villainy a step further.
Return of the Joker goes on to recycle the idea for Joker, but it makes no sense how he became a fucking cybernetics and nanotech expert
>>
Objectively, Ra's Al Ghul should win.
But we all know Joker or Harley would Mary Sue their way to victory
>>
>>92353343
League of Assassins and Poison Ivy would dominate the rest. Then Joker uses a WMD or something
>>
>>92353426
Because, he's SUPER SANE!!
>>
>>92353426
Because he's not the joker and instead a fractured psyche in the super hacker Robin
>>
>>92353343
With all their resources? Ra's. But in an actual free-for-all I'd say either Killer Croc would win off being way stronger and tougher than everyone else Batman commonly faces.
>>
This literally already happened during Forever Evil.
>>
>>92353343
If it were a straight-up physical fight, Clayface.
>>
>>92353343
By all logic Ra's should win, but in this scenario you have to remember that they know who they're up against.

If Ivy can get Clayface or Freeze on her side she has a real chance at snatching victory, they've all shown some seriously powerful feats in their day, but if it came down to a three way free for all between them then Freeze has the best chance of victory, but the least desire for it.

Nobody would logically team up with the Joker but we all know it's going to be either him or Harley in a GIRRRRLL POWER move.
>>
>>92353643

No because the Joker implanted a nano chip into Tim. It was complete horseshit
>>
>>92353343
Without any outside forces helping?

the big guy
uuuu
>>
Either Freeze or Clayface, but then Ras heals himself and strikes back when the winner lets his guard down.
>>
>>92353343
I can see it unfolding like a war between two factions, led by Ra's al Ghul and Joker. With villains like Harley, Scarecrow and Riddler siding with Joker, and others like Bane and Hugo Strange going with Ra's. Essentially the wackier costumed villains would go with Joker and the muscle-for-hire / world domination rogues side with the (objectively better) Ra's. Of course, logically speaking, they probably wouldn't team up, especially with Joker out of all people, but that's what happens whenever shit like this goes down in comics.

Penguin would supply both sides with weapons and try to stay out of the conflict if possible, and maybe even attempt a failed coup after the war ended.

Mr.Freeze would fuck off out of Gotham until someone forced him back in to steal his equipment. And whoever did would have a serious advantage.

Eventually it would come down to Joker and Ra's al Ghul as the last men standing. Ra's would dominate Joker until Joker pulls a trick out of his ass that "kills" them both. And then it would probably end in some stupid shit like Harley being the only one left and being declared queen of Gotham.
>>
>>92353850
Remember the episode "Make em Laugh"? Joker steals mind control chips from Mad hatter and uses them on famous comedians. He probably kept a few afterwords and used one on Tim Drake. He's not a nanochip expert, but Hatter is.
>>
>>92354047
If I remember right, Waller mentioned he stole the tech from Cadmus in 'Epilogue'.
>>
>>92353343
This literally happened in Forever Evil. Bane had a mini about it.
>>
>>92353426
Both Bane and Lady Shiva would pose a thread to Ra's. This isn't taking into account on if the Court of Owls gets involved or not.

As for the more human Batman villians, how many could beat KGBeast?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.