[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nebula the biological or adopted daughter of Thanos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: nebula.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
nebula.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
Is Nebula the biological or adopted daughter of Thanos?
>>
Adopted. He blew up her planet and made her his daughterfu
>>
>>92352841
Thanos and Shao Kahn are fucking weird
Why raise them as your daughters when you can just keep them around until they're old enough to marry?
>>
SHES BLUE!
>>
>>92352746
Who cares, the red-haired drunk whore is hot as fuck, I was so mad when I heard about her incident in some murrikan hotel... Fuck that guy, seriously who could say no to her in her prime????
>>
Thanos doesn't have a penis.
>>
>>92352887
Because his only love is for Death.
>>
>>92352887
Thanos wants to fuck Death, not some blue robot.
>>
File: nebula-infinity-gauntlet.jpg (150KB, 670x604px) Image search: [Google]
nebula-infinity-gauntlet.jpg
150KB, 670x604px
In the comics, she was completely unrelated to the the big purple bastard but claimed she was granddaughter as a way of building her space pirate rep. He wasn't too happy about that.

>>92353350
Re-read Infinity. The whole b-plot is him trying to kill any illegitimate kids he may have fathered by engaging in galactic genocide.
>>
>>92352887
Thanos doesn't have a penis.
>>
>>92353464
If she's Eros's grand niece, then that does make her Thanos' actual granddaughter then
>>
>>92353886
no, she was lying.
>>
>>92352746
Obviously adopted. I don't see MCU Thanos fathering kids and I imagine he'd have a similar reaction to Starlin Thanos if someone accused him of such. Miss me with that Thanos Rising bullshit.
>>
>>92352887
>being this much of a pleb
Thanos is a gentlemen whose loyal to his waifu.
>>
>>92353464
Which was stupid, even Starlin said Thanos would never had progeny since he sees this as an affront towards Death.

Which is why Nebula claiming to be his grandaughter offended him.

Which is why Gamora works because she's his adopted daughter and he chose her.

Also Thane a shit.
>>
>>92354361
Thing is that now that it's canon that Thanos DID have kids, Nebula being his actual granddaughter is entirely possible.
>>
>>92354589
It was a Thanosi
Bam!
>>
>>92354589
Nebula's been retconned into being Thanos adopted daughter already, nigger.

Unless the Gamora mini was an AU
>>
>>92354361
I assumed it was "Okay, look. When I was younger I maaaaay have raped one or two alien ladies while pillaging and space warlording. I just gotta be sure that none of my genetic material ended up creating anything, you know?"

Followed by Death just glaring at him as usual, but slightly more irritated.
>>
>>92354647
Gamora mini says she is but Lemire's Thanos uses Nebula's actual comic story.

This is a case of Marvel editors not giving a shit.
>>
>>92352887
Shao Kahn already married Sindel after conquering Edenia
>>
>>92354664
>C'mon baby, I didn't mean to! They said they were on the pill!
>Thanos, how do you keep finding where I live? I'll give you five seconds before I turn the sprinklers on. No, I don't want the chocolates or flowers. You can't leave them in the mailbox either.
>>
Are we talking movie or comics?
In the comics she started a rumor that she was related to Thanos for street cred and Thanos fucked her up for it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.