[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Daredevil_poster.jpg (41KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil_poster.jpg
41KB, 250x375px
It had some bad moments, but wasn't that bad
>>
>>92350272
meh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>92350326
That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>92350326

this is emo-Peter tier
>>
Elektra was a good movie
>>
>>92350272
Yes it was.
Murdock is a fucking retard, Electra doesn't even begin to look like Electra should look, Kingpin is simply terrible, and Bullseye is somewhat fun but ultimately very bland.
>>
This movie was so bad, that despite the fact that it was produced in time to avoid the saturation of capeshit today, it was released to a world that didn't have the luxury of picking and choosing capeshit, it was universally panned by normies and comic fans.

It was awful. The fact that they in contrast to everything else cast kingpin so well practically saved lives.

The playground fight scene is one of the most horrible things ever put on film. It should be used in gore threads.
>>
>>92351050
If it was MCU it would be praised, they put out the same kind of cringe shit

But hey, that's Disney power I guess
>>
>>92351050
>The fact that they in contrast to everything else cast kingpin so well practically saved lives.
Yeah, except he was written like shit.
>>
>>92351409
No. MCU movies might often be shit, but it's not the same kind of shit.
The 2000s shit is a very special kind of shit. You can see the level of sheer tryhardness, of the cringeworthiness, of the lack of proper understanding what the fuck they were doing that you probably won't see anywhere else.
>>
>>92351409

Not as is.

Disney follows a formula this movie doesn't. It's not just the marketing complex behind the productions, they groom people, yes, but they deliver on the expectations they created within the market. This movie doesn't hit even those marks.
>>
I'm watching it for the first time right now... pretty entertaining desu. Not enough cane fighting in movies.
>>
>>92350272
I agree. Never go the hate. At least as good as trash like The Avengers.
>>
>>92350329
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>92351708
>improvisational weapons
>perfect aim
>all that cane fighting
Yeah, that's too many of my favorite fighting tropes for me not to like this movie.
>>
>>92350272
It is the BvS of marvel properties.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.