[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do comic fans actually want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So what do comic fans actually want?
>>
Good comics
>>
>>92349749
lol
>>
Good stories from the Big Two
Non cape getting acknowledged more
Consistent quality
>>
For the characters I like to have good stories.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>92349749
>>92349777
Ya mean like...with good characters? And good art? And good narratives?
>>
>>92349732
waifus and husbandos
>>
>>92349732
High quality art with creative and unique story. But they'll still pay for garbage if the right names are on they cover, so garbage is what they get.
>>
>>92349820
yeah, of course
I'm currently getting that with New Super-Man, Hillbilly, and whatever I can find with recommendation lists
>>
>>92349732
Well written and well drawn stories about cool guys, sexy ladies and/or robots having exciting adventures.
>>
File: hon hon hon hon.jpg (38KB, 751x581px) Image search: [Google]
hon hon hon hon.jpg
38KB, 751x581px
>>92349732

If they knew, they wouldn't be reading comics
>>
>>92349732
Decent quality. For the constant deconstructions and reconstructions that are so popular these days to actually learn the lessons on why they are popular rather than editors to take the wrong lessons like they did with The Dark Knight Returns and make everything grimderp as a result. For the writers to not be so adverse to the fantastic in the right comics. To give new people and chance in limited smaller runs. To give people a chance when they can produce some charm like with the Batgirl comics of the 90s and 00s, Marvel Adventures Spider-man, Thor The Mighty Avenger. To have a certain sense of self awareness rather than be so stuck up their own asses because for some reason they think fun comics should be 'serious.' And most of all to ignore the kneejerk trolls on the internet whine about a comic not being to their liking. Because Superboy Prime has stopped being the joke they try to avoid and has become the little shit they won't stop listening to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.