[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /co/ blue pill me on the DC Cinematic Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

hey /co/ blue pill me on the DC Cinematic Universe
>>
>>92348790
it's shit
>>
>>92348830
thanks!
>>
>>92348790
That Batsuit really is embarrassing.
>>
they gave the reigns to a guy who doesn't understand the characters/can't come up with a good fresh take for shit.
>>
>>92348790
Doomsday is the worse thing out of them all. It barely even counts as Doomsday.
>>
>>92349070
Did anyone ever give a shit about Doomsday outside of the DCAU?
>>
>>92349095
Dan Jurgens?
>>
>>92348790
My personal opinion, they tried to rush their way into a JL franchise and didn't take time to think anything through including the person they hired to helm it.
>>
They would've done much better if they built from the Nolan universe and if Heath Ledger weren't dead. So much terrible casting. Ben Affleck is a terrible Batman (terrible Batman and terrible Bruce Wayne before someone tries arguing that distinction), Jared Leto is trainwreck, it doesn't help that the costume designs are all garbage too, Superman's OK though, which is unfortunate because his Lex Luthor is maybe an even worse casting / design combination than any of the aforementioned ones.
>>
>>92349070
I don't really care for him, but when your monster is completely CGI, there's no excuse for not making him actually look like doomsday
>>
>>92349460
>Nolan Batman spends months in the suit and has a fucked knee
>Wants that to be the foundation of the JL
>>
it's garbage and you need to stop giving the hacks money

When your best movie is mediocre you need to reevaluate your choices
>>
>>92348790
They desperately need their own Kevin Feige
>>
>>92350450
they have one, but unfortunately name is Zack Snyder
>>
>>92348790
>blue pill
its good
>>
>>92348790
>blue pill me

It's great. Everything is fine. All the movies are very successful. The upcoming movies in the DC Cinematic Universe look very promising. Anyone who says anything to the contrary is a paid Disney shill.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.