[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CARTOON NETWORK GIVES YOU YOUR OWN SHOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 9789348954.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px)
9789348954.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
...but it has to be called "Fidget Spinner: The Animated Series".

What's your pitch? How will you live out your dream under these conditions?
>>
just make another beyblade show
>>
>>92348654
Seems like a good name for a random humor clip show. You could use the fidget spinner as a transition between scenes.
>>
The spinner is a device that opens time portals when spun so a group pf kids that finds it go on adventures helping historical event happen properly.

Or each kid has their own spinners that fall from space. The spinners pretty much release Stands that battle aliens and such
>>
A group of kids use magical fidget spinners to fight evil.

Just make it a loving tribute to corny 90's cartoons made to sell toys.
>>
File: 1477097125972.jpg (101KB, 1242x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1477097125972.jpg
101KB, 1242x1142px
>>92348654
I make a Pegi 12 version of Bojack Horseman that delves into the twisted spychology of kids and how the main cast are moulded by bad, abusive parents.
As the series goes, the characters develop getting more and more depressed and then the final season concludes with our main cast commiting suicide.
There's not enough kids shows that are actually grim and sad in theme.
>>
>>92348816
>>92348654

Middle School teacher here. My 7th graders can't put these damn things down. I didn't even know they existed until last month where it seems like every. single. kid was playing with one.

I took one from my student, curious and ended up teaching while fidgeting with one in my hand. Why are these things enjoyable?
>>
>>92349067
High school teacher here. I tend to just throw them away if a kid doesn't put it up the first time.
>>
>>92348654
I'm old. What fresh hell is this contraption and should I be angry about it?
>>
>>92349067
>>92349336
is it actually more difficult to teach when kids are messing with these things? or is it just the principle of the matter that makes you confiscate em
>>
>>92349377
It's a toy kids use to spin on their fingers and shit, sold under the guise of being an aide for kids with ADD (which probably isn't real to begin with) so that parents will buy it for their kids.
>>
>>92349426
Thats it?
>>
>>92349377
It spins and has a nice weight to it giving it interesting momentum when tilted. It's a bizarre fad, but utterly harmless and not really cringey
>>
>>92349377
They aren't even new. They are one of many different fidget toys. I tend to spin my key ring on my finger but since I got on of these ive switched.

They're fun in an stupid absent minded way. Like twirling a pen or jingling change in your pocket
>>
>>92349415
When you have a kid who has a 9% in class and is constantly fucking around with one, it becomes clear that he has much, much better things to do than to fuck around with his spinner toy.

Also, my kids are like 15-16 years old, they're practically adults. They need to act like one and live out toy obsession in secret on /toy/.
>>
>>92349067
They help anxious people and adhd riddled guys do something with their hands so they aren't constantly aware of them and can focus more easily. Normies enjoy them because they're new and will ruin them for everyone who legitimately benefits from them
>>
>>92349426
>>92349445
>>92349448
So, they're like Baoding Balls or stress balls without the added benefit of improving muscle control or manual dexterity?
>>
>>92349445
>It's a bizarre fad, but utterly harmless and not really cringey
Says you, you fucking sperglord. Broadcasting to the world that you're an ADD-riddled little goblin is pretty cringy.
>>
>>92348654
It's a tragedy show about a little boy who cannot sit still. In school, he shakes and twists his head like in the Exorcist. In bed, he twists and turns until he can't tell his front from his back. The teacher hates him because he does not do homework, but he can't because he is too fidgety to hold a pencil. He spins too much to perform at social interactions. He is a monstrosity that society looks down upon. One who wishes he could kill himself if he could properly hold a knife.
>>
>>92349555
exactly.
>>
Fidget cubes are much better anyway.
>>
I don't know why, this reminds me of when hoverboards were popular.
>>
I'd call the main character 'fidget spinner' then do whatever the hell i want with the rest of the show
>>
>>92348654
Fidget Spinners are alien lifeforms that emit hard light in the shape of hot women.
>>
>little girl is the daughter of CEO of TekDek inc., owns the city/cities
>CEO of Finessin inc. commits a very hostile takeover and wins over little girl in the process
>host a number of experiments on the little girl, most important one being a concentrated dose of ADHD injected straight into her eyes
>under the knife the only thing she notices is some spinning lights, glimmering off a window in the distance
>large explosion, militia rescues girl
>city falling apart around her, she embarks on a quest to find the one fidget spinner
>>
>>92348654
It's a dark and edgy show for adults, about a brand new weapon, the Fidget Spinner™, the new superweapon that is capable of killing its target upon contact (slice the motherfucker in half). A specialized team of Fidget Spinners™ are trying to kill all the bad guys possessing that exact weapon of mass spintruction, while using the weapon themselves (which is a clever metaphor of global arms race).
>>
So it's another season of Megas XLR, right? But it has just enough things changed that you can legally do it without having to get all kinds of shit cleared with the government since they wrote the series off back in the day.
>>
>>92349415

probably a mix of em, like with pokemon cards when I was a kid.

I don't know shit about these things but people come by the store I work at every day asking if we have them and I mean, it's been a long time since I kept up with kid fads but I think this is the first one that truly made me feel old since I was so out of the loop. At least with those fucking minions I knew the story behind their existence I guess.
>>
File: Ratigan_hmmm.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ratigan_hmmm.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>92350058
>Doesn't post best Fidget.

>MFW

Give 'em hell and ring the bell.
>>
>>92348654
Every episode guest stars Teen Titans Go and they do lolrandum things with spinners.
>>
>>92348654
>>92348654
Rate my show /co/
Fidget is a regular boy living a regular boring life, Fidget's family moves to France, where a sworn enemy of the Spinner family is awaiting thier arrival, it's drawn in adventure time + simpsons hybrid style & often references outdated memes, his best friend is a talking pie
>>
>>92348686
same shit with yugioh, that or bring back bakugan
>>
>>92351120
Your Fidget is worst Fidget, my Fidget would burn your Fidget and dance over the ashes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (654KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
654KB, 2560x1440px
>>92348654
I'd probably go for a kind of Sentai-like action show where the spinner things are what the main characters use to transform into their super sentai form.
>>
>>92351492

It really bugs me how low res the last four are after the high quality pics of gosei red, gokai red and red buster.
>>
>>92348654
>...but it has to be called "Fidget Spinner: The Animated Series".
I decline the offer because it won't see a season 2
>>
Every 11-minute episode follows a formula in which a fidget spinner is found on the ground by somebody, whether they be a child, an adult, a dog, etc. The episode then follows that being around, focusing not so much on the fidget spinner itself but the main character and whatever problem they might encounter. Somehow, the fidget spinner plays into solving those problems, but at the cost of the MC losing the fidget spinner. Over the credits, the fidget spinner is tossed, kicked, and beaten around until it lands in a new area, where the next episode picks up.
>>
>>92349588
t. autist
>>
File: Volume_85.jpg (165KB, 759x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_85.jpg
165KB, 759x1250px
>>92348654
Just copy what this guy did
>>
>>92351394
your Fidget looks, sounds, and acts like some 12 yr old DeviantArt user's fursona. she is by far the most cringy character in the game and yet i love her so much
>>
>>92348654
A kid with autism has his fidget toy taken from him because all the fucking normies are forming fidget wheel street gangs (a la yu-gi-oh and card games) so he must learn to battle said gangs in order to make fidget wheels acceptable for people that actually need them so he can get good grades again
>>
>>92348654
The show stars a Frank Castle knock off killing every kid with a fidget spinner.

Youtubers that makes unironic videos about them gets tortured.
>>
>>92348654
What is a fidget spinner?
>>
File: spin my lady.png (142KB, 342x322px) Image search: [Google]
spin my lady.png
142KB, 342x322px
>>92348654
it would be about a kid with a magic spinner that when spinned it would open a portal to some random universe filled with ADHD visuals and the overall plot of the show is for the kid to learn focus and get back to his universe and return home coming back as a calm kid and saying how much his spinner helped him learn about himself and shit
>>
>>92348654
Make it an animated mockumentary

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSXxAlcbMK4
>>
>>92348654

Main character would be voiced by Norm MacDonald and his catchphrase would be "those guys who don't like spinners... those guys are real jerks"
>>
>>92353428
Or have it be an artifact of pure chaos that slowly drives the user mad while also granting chaos power (insane luck for example)
>>
>>92348654
The fidget spinners start falling from the sky and kids are fuckin' around with em'. But then when the aliens that created the Spinners as an energy source return to earth to get them back, the kids find that the spinners have powers or some shit. A friendly ayylmao robot who looks like a floating spinner tells them it's the main kids destiny to find all the fidget spinners on earth and use them to repel the aliens.

Kinda like bakugan but with spinners.
>>
I keep fidgeting with folding knifes and it drives me fucking crazy
>>
Set it 20 minutes into the future. A kid who is antisocial (but not autistic) has a fidget spinner. It's his defining character trait since he's otherwise fairly ordinary. When he gets stressed, he fiddles with it. Gets lost in it. Helps him calm down. See, his father gave it to him before he disappeared. Main boy is an orphan, lives all alone. Eventually makes friends because his is nice at spinning and he's quick with his fingers. It's pretty - multicolored, metallic, makes circular patterns when it spins.

Structure it like X-Files or Avatar. Have him get pulled into some robot of the week shit, give him a baseball bat, have him barely survive everything through pluck, wrap everything up neatly.

Every so often sprinkle in an episode relating to his father's disappearance.

The fidget spinner is just an accessory. It's not magical, or special, or anything, and is more a symbol for adolescence. It eventually breaks. This lasts for several episodes during the climax - something about a murderer. Main boy's dad did research into psychic powers and parallel dimensions. Main boy is forced to download it all into his brain, overloads hardcore during the final battle but manages to make it work. Accidentally breaks the world, lets parallel world people and monsters and phenomenon turn it into the average cartoon style world. Towards the end of the series a friend gets main boy a new one. He just leaves it on his desk when going out to check out the next new adventure.

Art style? Halfway between Over the Garden Wall and Samurai Jack. Something kind of Secret of the Kells-ish. No outlines, but not as stylized as Jack.
>>
>>92351710
best in thread
>>
>>92354631

Damn it now I have to watch over the garden wall again...
>>
>>92349513

This. I have one and use it regularly but everyone thinks I'm hopping on the bandwagon.

>>92348654

Thanks for reminding me to buy a new one. My current one isn't spinning like it used to.
>>
>>92348654
Fidget Spinner seems like it could pass as a character name.
>>
>>92349555
If they wanted real manual dexterity, they would learn how to spin their pens. Its pen spinning except noisy and no skill involved.
>>
I'll just make my dream show and completely ignore the title, then.
>>
A middle school boy is given one of these, but like, it's cursed or something

like if he stops spinning it, he'll die

and see the, the tension comes from like, everyone wants him to do something with them that requires two hands

but he's like, "I can't cuz then I'll die"

and then that's the series, I'm estimating it'll run for at least three seasons
>>
File: 6662400-3.jpg (61KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
6662400-3.jpg
61KB, 960x520px
>>92349067
>>92349336
>>92349415
>>92349458
They actually help with ADHD if all the kids aren't playing with them constantly and talking about them instead of paying attention to class.
>>92349513
I work in a restaurant. I didn't know these things had caught on everywhere. I saw a little girl with one and saw she had a pink one. So I said, "Oh, I have one of those, only mine's black." Thought it'd be nice for her to see there are adults with anxiety and ADD and such who have jobs and everything. But her mom just laughs, hard. So I'm thinking what the fuck, right?

Then over the next day or so I see like a dozen more kids with them.

So now I can't take that one in public or people think I'm playing with a thing designed for small children to dick around with and trade and shit.

Fortunately, I have pic related, which is silent as the grave, less noticeable when I'm playing with it, and more effective for me anyway.
>>
>>92348654
I live under Iraq, why have I been seeing so many people mention fidget spinners in like the last 24 hours?
>>
>>92348654
Lmao I steal theses from my niece and put the ball bearings in my fishing reels
>>
>>92349588
The thing in it of itself isn't cringey like half the fads are nowadays, but sure the people using them are
>>
>>92351329

Yugioh didn't even start like that, it's kinda sad since it was actually kind of interesting, the first 7 volumes of Yugioh and even the first anime series are just about a kid who likes playing games, and the card game appears like once.
>>
>>92361264
>>92349513

So it's like how people with Celiac disease can't eat gluten but then every faggot out there turned it into a fad.

It probably made it easier for people suffering from the disease to get gluten free food, but at the same time they probably got a ton of "Oh you're one of those fad diet idiots."
>>
>>92348654
>but it has to be called "Fidget Spinner: The Animated Series".
Wait, is fidget spinners something /co/ hates? did I miss a meme or something?
>>
>>92366303
I'm 20 years old and they make me feel old because I don't understand them.
>>
>>92367657
- spinny thing
- helps people with attention disorders
- people without attention disorders also like them because spinny thing
- starting to ruin it for the people that actually need it
>>
>>92350058
Fidget from Dust: An Elysian Tail?
>>
>>92349336
this is why nobody appreciates you assholes
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.