[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wild Predictions Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

After rewatching the guardian episode, Jack and the Travelling Creatures, like many others, I was wondering how they were gonna reconcile the continuity of long bearded/haired, red caped, king jack with the fact that he just got back his sword and gi and got a shave and haircut.

Then I rewatched Jack and the Baby and thought, well 50 years have passed and Jack did say that the baby had the spirit of the samurai in him, and that king looking Jack in the portal does look kinda old.
>>
>Jack goes back to the past
>realizes that slaying Aku would disrupt the future and opts not to fuck with it
>waits out the next thousand years as an immortal somewhere secluded (another planet?)
>assigns the Guardian to make sure he's stopped from going back in time before he knows he's supposed to
>comes out of hiding a few minutes as soon as the other Jack goes back to the past
>gets to be with Ashi again
>>
>best ending
Jack goes back in time and imprisons Aku once again, tries fixing the world as much as he can before dying of natural age, Aku reawakens some centuries after Jack's death

>meh ending
Jack slays Aku and goes on fixing the world as much as he can

>shit ending
Jack dies and Ashii slays Aku for him

>utter shit ending
Jack betrays the will of his people just so that he could be with Ashii
>>
>>92348957
its going to be the last one, without any fucking doubt
>>
>>92348957
Thats not how time travel works. If aku is in the future it means that WITHOUT A DOUBT, he never gets killed in the past. So either jack never went back or went and died.

And if you want to bring multiverse theory, then its all a moot point, there is infinite akus.
>>
>>92349432
>If aku is in the future it means that WITHOUT A DOUBT, he never gets killed in the pas
I said imprisoned only to reawaken some time later, didn't I?
>>
>>92348957
>bestest ending
Jack goes back to the past to redeem Aku after he reveals that Ashi, like him, is made of pure evil, which makes Jack realize pure evil doesn't exist
Also Ashi dies
>>
>>92348177
Its called they retconned his king beard appearance into his grizzled vagabond appearance. thats all there is to it. you will not see king jack and it is not a loose end that you didnt.
>>
>>92348957
Aku never time travelled to the future, he sent jack to the future, meanwhile, aku destroyed the world during the first timeskip, then jack arrived, fought against aku & his minions & then, 50 years passed and now jack is back once more, if he kills aku he will regain the ability to age, but not to time travel back, he will have to deal with the consequentes of his actions, jack can't have both ashi & save the past, if he saves the past, ashi is never born, if he chooses ashi, he will betray thier ancestors and that is exactly the endgame of this story
>>
File: Aku says what he really thinks.png (44KB, 577x172px) Image search: [Google]
Aku says what he really thinks.png
44KB, 577x172px
>>92348177
maybe the appearance of king jack that the guardian saw in the portal is not a straight vision of the future, but a metaphor of how he will change and grow. Like the beard represents the <50 year time that passes before jack is "ready" to face the guardian again. The crown represents all the people who are fiercely loyal to him, and who would gladly fight for him, like the Scotsman and co., all the people and aliens he's saved, Ashi, etc.. The black band around his head could represent the experience and skill he has gained since being defeated by the guardian the first time. He is now not only skilled with many different types of weapons, as he was before from his training as a child, but he can also use and operate guns, motorcycles, etc., and he has probably improved upon his traditional weapon skills as well.
>>
File: jackjack[1].jpg (16KB, 344x262px) Image search: [Google]
jackjack[1].jpg
16KB, 344x262px
>>92348177
guys that baby looks a lot like jack jack from incredibles
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.