[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this shot cut to black and then cut back in? What was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Why did this shot cut to black and then cut back in? What was the purpose of that?
>>
>>92345790
Because I came out of nowhere.
>>
I thought the streaming site just fucked up or something.

Yeah that was weird, maybe he nutted real quick or something
>>
>>92345804
*It. But still true,
>>
>>92345790
Comedic effect. The abrupt cut to the kiss is meant to shock the viewer and the cut to black was to leave the viewer questing if what they saw was actually real. Then the scene cuts back in to solidify that the Jack is losing his virginity soon.
>>
>>92345790
To make daughterfags enraged.
>>
Just Genndy shoving it in some more for the haters. This episode was shitposting in animated form.
>>
>>92345790
It cut to black to imply sex

It cut back because Jack came in 10 seconds
>>
I thought it was weird too. It just looped what happened before. Maybe it was a timing issue. They were 6 seconds short on the episode
>>
>>92345834
I thought of this too.
>>
>>92345790
It felt like a "wait, there's more!" thing. Genndy was completely self aware and I love it.
>>
>>92345834
I thought it was more to emphasize how long it lasted by making you think it was over and then having it show up for even more.
>>
They were trying to fool you into thinking they'd be having sex. Then the image comes back and you realize it's just kissing and neck caressing.
>>
>>92345790
Implied sex.
>>
>>92345971
I was thinking that too. The music gave it a real old-timey innuendo, like when kissing panned out to the sky or outside a home.
>>
After the black screen, Jack and Ashi drop down ever so slightly, implying they're headed to the floor for fugging. I'm curious as to whether that was how it was supposed to end (drop towards floor - cut to black - cue Deano) but the chicken shits at AS got cold feet and forced this ham-fisted compromise edit at the last second.
>>
>>92345854
>>92345864
autism.jpg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.