[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bendis BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Mantis and Drax vs Quill.jpg (1MB, 2158x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Mantis and Drax vs Quill.jpg
1MB, 2158x1136px
>Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
>wait through credits for the stingers
>suddenly "Based on the comics by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning"

Based Gunn
>>
>>92343392
Gunn knows what's up.
>>
Bendis is like a kid who sees their older brother doing something and tries to copy it but does a shittier job of it.
>>
>>92343392
Bendis' only real "contribution" to the movies is the existence of a character with the name "Maria Hill" and that is it.
>>
>>92343392
>Based on the comics by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning
Which makes of GotG the worst insult to DnA ever.
>>
>>92343392
Gunn only takes Korvac Saga, and the Valentino and DnA runs in mind for his Guardians stuff.

Everything else is pretty irrelevant to him.

That said Humphries kind of tricked him into picking up one of his shitty Legendary Star-Lord issues when he sent Gunn the issue with Rooker looking Yondu and Gunn was all "Wow I can't wait to read this!" and then he never brought it up again, lol.
>>
>>92343656
Dogfuckers. When will they learn
>>
>>92343392
Because they are creators of this team. Just like Stan and Jack in Avengers. And Claremont and Sienkiewicz in Legion, etc.
>>
>>92343711
When they join DC
>>
>>92343510
Homecoming has a lot of Ultimate Spider-man in it.
>>
>bendis
:DDDD
>>
>>92343510
And Jessica Jo- >Movies

Ganke then which dubs as another BTFO since it's Ned Leeds in the movie so he doesn't get credit or royalties.
>>
>>92343656
That was low. He took advantage of James raging boner for Michael Rooker.
>>
>>92343656
You forgot classic Star-Lord. He's mentioned it more than a few times.
>>
>>92343861
>Ok, fatty. Over here at DC we dont appreciate the obesity epidemic. Now get on the floor and do at leas 200 push ups. While you do that, recite the events of Superman Rebirth
>>
>>92344983
Oh yeah, my bad, he did base some stuff from MCU Peter's origin from the Englehart origin.

Also I'll probably extend it to anywhere the Reavers appeared in.
>>
File: 1494297567429.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1494297567429.png
42KB, 399x322px
>Based on the comics by DnA
>Is just a meme filled quip show with nothing interesting on the screen, shitty cinematography and bad acting
Here's hoping Duggan does them justice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.