[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYCC 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nycc-logo.png (91KB, 958x428px) Image search: [Google]
nycc-logo.png
91KB, 958x428px
Any /co/mrades get tickets? How's this process been compared to previous years? Which guests are you hoping gets announced?
>>
File: 1492892379561.jpg (35KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
1492892379561.jpg
35KB, 493x585px
>Wait in the queue
>85% of Saturday tickets sold out
>Screen goes white, starts loading
>30 minutes later, still loading
>Paste the link in Chrome
>Saturday tickets sold out
>>
Does anyone else find it suspicious that Saturday tickets went as fast as they did? This didn't happen last year, did it?
>>
>>92339986
Saturday tickets are always the first to go, dumbass.
>>
I got tickets 3 weeks ago and today. Every year I scalp around 20. I thought with this new system it would be harder but it's actually easier. People who didn't get it are flipping out and desperate and my ebay auctions will all be sold by Monday morning. Also lack of multi day pass means I make so fucking much more this year. I invested about $500 this year expect $1500 profit.
>>
File: IMG_1044.png (307KB, 531x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.png
307KB, 531x721px
Cant go this year, got too much shit to pay for so imma take a break this year, maybe next year

Good luck everyone! You need it
>>
>>92341224
I wish I could report you for this post you piece of shit.
>>
>>92342218
See and here is posts like this where I don't feel bad about what I do.

Fun fact I used to feel bad. The only reason I got into reselling is because my second year I couldn't go and was blown away at how much I could make for them. So every year I got a bunch for myself and friends and maybe 2 to sell to recoup the entire cost. Then I started going on their facebok page and seeing how many retards there are there. NYCC themselves said scalpers make up less than 1% of ticket sales. They said themselves they aren't that big a deal to warrant all the whining they get constantly. The reality is NYCC goers are too fucking stupid to understand that NYCC sells about 180,000 tickets and of those 180,000 something crazy like 5 million people attempt to get those tickets. So scalpers aren't the issue but the insane demand NYCC can't keep up with is the problem. So after years of seeing autistic retards on facebook whine and whine about an issue they don't even do 5 seconds of fucking research for numbs me to this. Now I just buy to sell, I don't even go anymore.

Do you need a Saturday ticket? I can hook you up. $200. Wanna paypal me the money?
>>
>>92342448
I bought tickets in the presale, you're still scum.
>>
>>92342725
You're still one of the many autistic retards from the facebook page who actually thinks scalpers are the issue here. Whatever i'll make my $1,500 and just for you, next year I will make up more fake email addresses and double up on the tickets.
>>
I may sound like fox and grapes by NYCC has been going down the shitter for years.

Althought Im not surlrised, thr event has brcomr straight up taken over by big business, specifically the Walking Dead and Funko.

I miss the first couple years of NYCC when it still felt run by people and not corporations
>>
>>92342877
All it is, is a venue to sell shit. This used to not bother me when I could go to panels but now the way it works, all panels get sold out 5 minutes upon opening. This is bullshit. So all we are left with is walking around looking for overpriced shit to buy or glancing at old out of shape WWE wrestlers. It's always the same overpriced shit and WWE wrestlers too.
>>
>>92342969

Only thing I like is artists alley and the up and coming comic books.

Other than that I just likr hanging with other nerds
>>
>>92343127
I'm not a big fan of the alley but I did enjoy once one comic writer who spoke to me for 40 minutes and explained how they get around trademark laws and it was very interesting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.