[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are we ready for dissapointment tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

So, are we ready for dissapointment tonight?
>>
>>92338950
I'm ready for people complaining about no Jack vs Guardian. Why people still think they should fight at this point is beyond me. Aku is Jack's mortal enemy, not the Guardian.
>>
>>92338950
the Guardian is dead or defeated by Aku screencap this
>>
>>92339644
It's almost like bacon to that and hyped up a rematch for one of the rare all-out battles that Jack lost. I wonder where people got the impression that maybe they would fight again in this series that was supposed to grab all the Loose Ends when that is a loose end. I wonder why people wanted to see another fight like the one that was so interesting in the last series and hintd it would definitely come.

But yeah, when would they have time for such an important and hyped up battle that people have been waiting for for over 10 years? They had to fit in so much more importance stuff this time!
>>
>>92339944
>bacon

Autocorrct are you eating I have a problem and use that word too much?
>>
>>92339944
>grab all the Loose Ends when that is a loose end.

The fight itself isn't a loose end. Jacks showing up to the place come tonight's episode. But does that mean he has to fight the Guardian again? No fucking chance. Again, they're not mortal enemies.
>>
>>92339944
This post is so phone it hurts
>>
>>92340071
>The fight itself isn't a loose end.
"Only one man is prophesied to defeat me and use this portal. And you, my man, ain't that man."
>>
>>92340163
>"Only one man is prophesied to defeat me and use this portal. And you, my man, ain't that man."

Well if Jack wasn't the man then that pretty much ties it up right then and there. Who was the man? We'll never know~
>>
>>92339644
Jack will save the Guardian from Aku or vice versa, screencap this
>>
>>92338950
Well, I'm sure it will have plenty of good moments and bad, but you won't be able to discuss anything bad about it until 24 hours after the episodes aired and all the casuals invading from /a/, /tv/, and /v/ fuck off.
>>
>>92340163
Too bad the Guardians pad is pretty much destroyed and so is the portal most likely. So the prophecy is pretty null at this point. Unless the guardian hid it from Aku at the last minute.
>>
>>92339944
Never forget that it's only a 10 episode revival
>>
>>92340207
"It's not your time, Samurai Jack. Not yet."
>>
>>92338950
Disappointment? No. Bait threads like this? Well they've become par for the course now, so yes.
>>
>>92338950
We really did become /v/ didn't we?
>>
>>92340744
If something turns to shit and we criticise it, it doesn't mean we are /v/.
>>
>>92338950
I know, I know, she's not too great. But you can't have a Satellite every year now, can you?
>>
Phil and Genndy already confirmed that the ending is bittersweet and it's probably not what fans expect, so like in the comics you should expect Jack to stay in the future. The guardian is probably dead as well, since Aku supposedly destroyed all the time portals and the guardian has no means of harming him.
>>
>>92341387
Or, what if they do that thing where everything loops over and Jack has to go through everything all over again?
>>
>>92341711
that's not bittersweet
>>
>>92341742
It is if they do it like the end of the Dark Tower novels.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.