[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who did it better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 245667.jpg (81KB, 494x514px) Image search: [Google]
245667.jpg
81KB, 494x514px
who did it better?
>>
>>92335446
AT is shit so Guardians.
>>
>>92335446
>Shit noodle-arms, dot-eyes shit cartoon with little direction
>Multi-million dollar movie made by people with a passion for what they're doing

Gee, I wonder which one is better.
>>
>>92335446
I don't get.
Why they showed him later in Islands episodes loving and caring father, who even sacrificed himself for Finn?
But his first (before Islands) appearance just showed us how he simply don't care about his son.

Did they tried to rewrite him or is it just simple their shitty writing?
>>
>>92335766
Martin's whole character is that he tries to change but he can't. Every time he tries, it eventually blows up in his face, he abandons ship and moves on. Deep down, he is simply a selfish asshole.
>>
>>92335766
I thought they made it pretty clear he bumped his head and forgot a whole bunch of stuff.
>>
File: S8e12_promo.jpg (638KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
S8e12_promo.jpg
638KB, 1000x661px
>>92335766
This was drawn by one of the storyboarders. I guess he lost some memories and has a hard time making sense of the others.
>>
I don't get why some people still think that he was an asshole via bad writing. It was intentional. Not to mention it was due to psychological problems over a head bump with another head bump plus ANOTHER head bump. I think even my brain would be spaghetti by then.
>>
>>92335446
>cuckventure time vs memes of the galaxy
Gee, that's hard. But I have to go with Guardians of the Galaxy, on account no one is pretentious enough to think it's deep and the MC wasn't cucked by a braindead pastry.
>>
>>92335870
>some people still think that he was an asshole via bad writing

Do they? I thought it was obvious that he was meant to be a dick.
>>
>>92335446
GotG2 because it didn't pussy out with the concept.
>>
>>92335870
It's pretty sad, because he wants to be a good person, but it's not in his nature. He put so much effort into living a normal life, and he did legitimately care for Finn - for it to then crumble around him because of his own past actions must've broken him. Conning was what he was good at, so he just went back to the life he knew, even though that doesn't bring him happiness or fulfilment. It's easier for him to just cut ties and forget the past. Martin is definitely one of the more tragic characters in the show.
>>
>>92335446
Pander to autists?
>>
>>92335872
>being this mad Finn didn't pork your psycho waifu 3 years later
>>
>>92335722
>>92335943
>>92335872
>being this mad that AT is more popular
Nice.
>>
>>92335998
>CN show bigger than the Disney MCU juggernaut

Get back to your special ed class, you knuckle-dragger.
>>
>>92335446
Kurt Russel. If the question to anything is Kurt Russel or Not Kurt Russel, then the answer is ALWAYS Kurt Russel. It's not even a contest.
>>
>>92336061
But...
What if the question is who's worse: Kurt Russel or Not Kurt Russel?
Is the answer still Kurt Russel?
>>
>>92336104
That's like multiplying by a negative. You get a NegaKurt value.
>>
>>92335766
They could have very well shown that he became cold and distant in space due to what he'd lost while still caring for his son but not being willing to help due to the shit he's seen.

Instead they just went with the old memory loss
>>
>>92336368
The memory loss thing is never explicitly stated in the show. He's shown that he does have some recollection of Finn, so I prefer to think that he willingly suppressed it.
>>
>>92335495
>claiming anything Marvvel is good
kill yourself!
>>
>>92335722
Obviously Adventure Time
>>
>>92335872
take a knife to the testicles
>>
Back to tumblr cuck/2deep4ufags
>>
>>92336531
Noice B8 M8
>>
>>92335446
>Comparing one episode to a movie
>>
>>92338493
>One episode that was part of a plot heavy series revisiting that arc numberous times
>>
>>92338613
You do have a point.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.