[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1493606166647.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493606166647.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong
>>
>wasn't ordered to kill anyone by the diamonds, yet threatened to of her own accord
>killing the thing you were supposed to bring back wouldn't be "for the sake of the mission"
Aqua a shit
>>
>>92334604
Considering who those humans were, one could hardly blame her
>>
>>92334604
To be fair, Hitler never said not to kill the jews.
>>
File: PRIME TIME.jpg (134KB, 753x1060px) Image search: [Google]
PRIME TIME.jpg
134KB, 753x1060px
From his perspective, he wasn't actually doing anything wrong. If you were trapped in a world you knew to be fictional, would you truly have any reservations about "killing" to get back to the real world? If you re-examine his actions under that lens, you'll see that most of the "bad" things he gets blamed for are completely justifiable, and I shouldn't be blamed for doing them.
>>
File: 14852099829420.jpg (558KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
14852099829420.jpg
558KB, 1536x2048px
Not /co/, but example is so good
>>
>>92334604
She was obviously bluffing. Anyone who knows Rose Quartz knows she's a fucking bleeding heart for Earth and for humans. Same goes for her Crystal Gems.

The way the humans were captured was pain-free and at least had their faces free to breathe. If she wanted to kill them, Topaz could've popped Jamie's head like a grape before any of them would've moved. Honestly Steven would probably be the only Crystal Gem to really care.

Aquamarine's only crime is gloating after she's captured "Rose Quartz". And even then, in her eyes, Rose is a war criminal responsible for the deaths of her comrades and the murder of one of her Homeworld's leaders.
>>
>>92336085
>Anyone who knows Rose Quartz knows she's a fucking bleeding heart for Earth and for humans.
She lead an army in which a shitton of humans were sacrificed for the greater good

And she didn't even know Steven was Rose Quartz at that point.
>>
File: 4758838555893.png (43KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
4758838555893.png
43KB, 325x325px
>>92334554
>>
>>92335415
Needless killing and maiming of sentient beings is a pretty deep crime. Doesn't matter if their world is fake. Of course you could argue they're not really sentient, but that's true for you and anyone else from my own perspective. Can you prove you are real, anon?
>>
Actually, she did do something wrong. she didn't kill one of the Topazes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.